Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 07:48 AM   #76
brianjackson
Valued Poster

A mommy tummy is way down my list of things I would consider. If you had an identical twin and everything else was exactly the same except she didn't have a mommy tummy I would see her first.. But if you had the nicer ass,legs,feet,hands,tits,was cleaner, met me with sexier clothes on, or had a better personality, I would rather see you.

To me because of what mommy tummies represent it seems almost taboo to criticize them and I have heard guys loudly do it infront of groups of people or even on this site. When I see that I just think the guy is an asshole. Gotyour6 gave the type of answer I would expect from him and I am sure if pushed he would be glad to get really insulting about it. That's what he is and does Just one of many like that.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:06 AM   #77
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
Its my money and my choice. I am not being rude.... you asked a question and I gave my opinion....I know women who have had children and do not show any signs, therefore it is possible. . .

Do you live in a world where everyone has the same body and genetics? My God.

Obviously everyone is different and everyone's body will react differently to childbirth. Some women can lose their mommy tummies and some can't for that reason.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:10 AM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
A mommy tummy is way down my list of things I would consider. If you had an identical twin and everything else was exactly the same except she didn't have a mommy tummy I would see her first.. But if you had the nicer ass,legs,feet,hands,tits,was cleaner, met me with sexier clothes on, or had a better personality, I would rather see you.
That is kinda why you do not see ladies winning Mrs. USA with Mommy Tummies.

You do not see fat women winning or skinny women or big nose women.

All I have said is that they are not attractive as a whole. Women with mommy tummies do not go around highlighting them.

Just like women with all things being equal will gravitate towards a fat wallet.

It is the nature of the hobby world.

All this hubba hubba about how attractive they are is a marketing ploy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:48 PM   #79
texas_goddess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 345938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Be proud of your body
texas_goddess is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:55 PM   #80
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Mommy tummies are sexy.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #81
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

There is a very popular provider I know of who uses a mid body wrap to cover her tummy , leaving her boobs exposed while giving head, imo this is a very appealing and acceptable way to hide what you are not comfortable displaying!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:31 AM   #82
SamanthaPearl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 196422
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand exactly how you feel. While I had no stretch marks, I still had the mommy belly. And it annoyed me so a few weeks ago April 28), I got laser lipo on my upper and lower abs, waist, flanks, and part of my hips (not the part that's on your legs, but right above). I am very pleased with the results so far and should've done it a long time ago. Absolutely no scar left as opposed to what a tummy tuck wouldve been. If it's bothering you enough, I say go for it, git 'er done. It's not cheap, but it's well worth it, IMO.
SamanthaPearl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women