Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160271
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2015, 10:13 AM   #16
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenaIriepalomino View Post
Great responses everyone! I just used colored votive candles nothing fancy.

The higher up you hold the handle the more the wax cools before it hits your skin.
Thank you Helena. Do they cool more or quicker than using just a regular colored stick candle when doing this? Would a beeswax candle cool quicker for this? Little votive candles could work, but we were looking for the long stick type. Also, I saw someone say to use a little baby oil first to help with cleanup. Would that also help to protect the skin from some of the heat?

I'm asking because I believe the lady that might have this done in her photoshoot has never done candles before and I don't want to hurt or burn her. Oh, and yes, it would be her choice to have it done, but even for a photoshoot, I personally can't intentionally do something to a lady that would physically hurt her.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:47 PM   #17
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thank you ladies for the advice. I picked up some of the red votive candles to try on myself and there really wasn't any heat at all by the time they hit my skin. I did it from 6" to 1.5'. Yeah, the 6" had a little heat but I get more heat from a warm dinner plate.

My puny little brain started think of Dallas dripping them on my chest and decided it might not be for me because I dont feel like shaving my chest. LOL. It did come off my hairy arms real easy though.

So you ladies might have a new convert with me now. It's making me wonder how it might be during play time.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:56 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

for beginners go get those "alter candles'....then come see me...lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:05 AM   #19
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I like to oil myself down first ,it makes clean up easier
It does help a lot, though for people that are very heat sensitive (I'm not at all) I've heard that oiling up beforehand will make the wax cool slower on the skin, and could cause burns.

What also helps cleanup afterwards is rolling ice cubes over the wax so that it will stiffen up. The cold also gives a nice change of sensations on the skin I usually then use a Nuremberg wheel to cut it into reasonable pieces and peel it off.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:05 PM   #20
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
I often use the soy massage candles. They are not too hot (and therefore will not leave no marks) and pour into a soothing oil that's fun to rub in after

For bodies that are braver, and artists that crave more color, cheap prayer candles as one might find in a bodega also have a very low melting temperature and come in a rainbow of colors. I love grabbing a pile of those and pairing them with my vinyl nun's costume and ruler... bonus if I can get my sexy schoolgirl to join me!

~Mme X~
The cheap prayer candles aren't hot at all.
They are only good for photos because of the pretty colors.
I like to use candles to drip wax on a penis or an asshole...yum...
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:27 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I only use prayer candles for ceratain clients who like less of a "hot drip"...and they do look pretty for photos

I personally prefer Mary"s Candles...they are a creamier feel and clean up better
Old 06-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I had done some wax play with boyfriends from decades past, it wasn't until I started doing "this" that a guy took a candle from beside the bed, and dripped it on me.

He burned my skin. It was an accident but it left marks for about 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
I often use the soy massage candles. They are not too hot (and therefore will not leave no marks) and pour into a soothing oil that's fun to rub in after

For bodies that are braver, and artists that crave more color, cheap prayer candles as one might find in a bodega also have a very low melting temperature and come in a rainbow of colors. I love grabbing a pile of those and pairing them with my vinyl nun's costume and ruler... bonus if I can get my sexy schoolgirl to join me!

~Mme X~
Madame X got it!!! The prayer candles have a low melting point. I went to a class for wax at Beyond Vanilla and they suggested making your own votives by melting the was from the religious candles and using those.

I, personally, like the whole nun costume idea!!! And the ruler!

Fun fact. You can tell the melting point of a lot of candles by how soft the wax is. If you look at those religious candles, stick your fingernail in one. It creases easily. That is a good way to tell.

Quote:
I like to oil myself down first ,it makes clean up easier
Yes! Gosh ... ya'll have so much experience! If you put oil, or mineral oil, on your body before using the wax, it'll lift right up and not stick to your hair. Where ever that hair might be!!!

Great topic. In the past, we've had a few similar ones. I haven't done any wax play in YEARS. I need to! (hint. hint!)

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:07 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
The cheap prayer candles aren't hot at all.
They are only good for photos because of the pretty colors.
I like to use candles to drip wax on a penis or an asshole...yum...
What a great idea to drip candle wax on a cock!!! I hadn't considered that. It would be perfect for some of the CBT that I like to do. Thanks!!!

Quote:
Yea I only use prayer candles for ceratain clients who like less of a "hot drip"...and they do look pretty for photos

I personally prefer Mary"s Candles...they are a creamier feel and clean up better
Mary's Candles? I'll have to look that up. Guess that I could find those on Amazon?

I LOVE the massage candles and use them frequently. My favorite is very difficult to find but I've found that the Kama Sutra ones are good and don't get all waxy when it starts to cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Kama-Sutra-Mas...age+oil+candle

You can find them cheaper on Ebay, by the way.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:12 AM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.maryscandles.com/store/index.html
Old 06-01-2015, 10:48 AM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks! You're an absolute sweetheart, you know that, right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women