Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160280
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2015, 04:09 PM   #1
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Those NASTY mommy tummies

Hey guys, heres a weird subject I would love your tidbit on.

I am a pretty little lady, I have the most amazing attitude, pretty decent body, very HWP and very GFE.and sometimes even PSE. My problem is the minute I take off my top, I am very quick to apologize for my mommy tummy.

What are your honest thoughts on it? I wish I could get a tummy tuck, but I want to hear from all you gents on the infamous mommy tummies.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wow, that's a loaded question that I see could cause this thread to get very long.

Everybody has their likes and dislikes, short, tall, thin, fat, blonde, brunet, etc. No matter what you do, you are NOT going to please everybody. One of my favorite providers wants to get MM's, I love what she has now and hope she changes her mind but she has to do what makes "Her" feel good not what makes "Me" feel good and I will feel just the same towards her for that.

You gave the gift of life, for me personally it is a badge of honor to have stretch marks and if you love what caused it, you should treat it as the gift that it is. Fix it only if it makes YOU feel better, don't fix it because some jerk says he doesn't like it because he can't speak for everyone, just as I can't.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 05:40 PM   #4
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

in life you just learn to own your body.
i personally suggest to not "hide" things. i blur my tattoos, but i write on my website that i have tattoos..
in the end, there is a market for everyone. in this business, repeat business is what keeps you going. find your keepers and let the others do their thing.
xo
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #5
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

bistraight69 I agree..
Quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

A tummy and a gut are two different things, but still, it is what it is. You're brave enough to show the rest of your body...the tummy should be no problem.

I'm certain a guy has ever left because of it; If he did, I'm sure it's his loss.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #6
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Hey guys, heres a weird subject I would love your tidbit on.

I am a pretty little lady, I have the most amazing attitude, pretty decent body, very HWP and very GFE.and sometimes even PSE. My problem is the minute I take off my top, I am very quick to apologize for my mommy tummy.

What are your honest thoughts on it? I wish I could get a tummy tuck, but I want to hear from all you gents on the infamous mommy tummies.
spice, I enjoyed our time together before I left last year, I didn't notice anything abnormal, your a mother, who cares, it happens that you might have a mommy tummy. if someone doesn't like it, they can choose someone else, its that simple. and you know what, its their LOSS
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:12 PM   #7
mam5
Valued Poster

personally a mommy tummy doesn't bother me one bit, it's definitely not something you should have to apologize for.

from your showcase you look like a very attractive woman, too bad you're all the way in Tucson.
mam5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 10:44 PM   #8
anozira1927
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Confucius
anozira1927 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:53 AM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol,
Banned for writing her own review.

As far as mommy tummy goes I wont see anyone with one.

Why would I when there are lots out there who don't have one.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:28 PM   #10
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbinks View Post
Wow, that's a loaded question that I see could cause this thread to get very long.

Everybody has their likes and dislikes, short, tall, thin, fat, blonde, brunet, etc. No matter what you do, you are NOT going to please everybody. One of my favorite providers wants to get MM's, I love what she has now and hope she changes her mind but she has to do what makes "Her" feel good not what makes "Me" feel good and I will feel just the same towards her for that.

You gave the gift of life, for me personally it is a badge of honor to have stretch marks and if you love what caused it, you should treat it as the gift that it is. Fix it only if it makes YOU feel better, don't fix it because some jerk says he doesn't like it because he can't speak for everyone, just as I can't.
I'd go along with this. My problem in dating, and hobbying, is expecting one thing and getting another. In my mind, what should be a straight, open proposition becomes tainted by the littlest deception. Nothing goes well from that point on.
E
EOD is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:43 PM   #11
MadisonJones
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305545

Confidence is by far the greatest asset. Think of the times you walked into a room and captured the eye of every one. What was the difference between how you feel walking into a room full of people versus the intimate encounter with a gentleman.....your response my dear. You immediately drew the attention to your imperfections. Yes, we are in the business of pleasure and there is an image we must create for these gentlemen, but please tell me how stretch marks interfere with the experience? Quite honestly stretch marks will not effect your performance unless you make it a problem
;-)

Madison
MadisonJones is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:59 AM   #12
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Lol,
Banned for writing her own review.

As far as mommy tummy goes I wont see anyone with one.

Why would I when there are lots out there who don't have one.
There was so much more to that review than what meets the eye........

One day I'll get a tummy tuck and breast lift and look like I'm 25 again =)
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:35 AM   #13
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Just make sure you do it because you want to, not because someone tells you you need to.

Just as an FYI, I am NOT a professional photographer but have been doing shoots for ladies here in the KC area this year. As long as I don't photoshop out scars, stretch marks, etc., guys will know before hand and can make the decision in their heads without meeting you, seeing them, and then walking out or posting a bad review because they don't like them.

Blurring things like tattoos can hide distinguishing marks while still letting them know there is a tat there in case they don't like tats. I have learned, that for profile photos, unless I am asked to, I only completely photoshop out things that will probably not still be present when someone sees her, like a pimple, bruise, scratch, etc. I do try to make the pose or use props to hide it a little or completely but if you have one picture that shows it, they can't bitch...as much.

To sum it up, my amateur suggestion for profile pictures is to have at least one photo that shows it, or at least a small part of it. Don't make it the central point in the photo, but just don't try to hide it for that one and hopefully that will cut down on people that get upset from the surprise. A professional could do it and make it look great. An unedited selfie might even be better for at least one profile picture.

These are just my opinions and it doesn't mean I am right. You are a beautiful woman and it is their loss if they pass you up because of stretch marks, etc.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:04 PM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Guys have all kinds of different tastes. Some LOVE women with rolls of fat. Some love bean poles. Some love dark women. Some like light women. Short, tall, hairy, shaved, etc. Personally, I find confidence in a woman to be sexy. I EXPECT a woman in her late twenties and up to have SOME kind of "imperfection". We're humans, shit happens. Usually there have been kids, maybe weight fluctuation, maybe an accident that left a mark. Whatever.

Don't misunderstand. I have my likes and dislikes just like anyone. Just be confident and DON"T apologize for the way you look. Believe me, there's a ton of guys that would give their left nut to have you on their arm.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #15
WMIM
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=SpiceInTucson;1056924031]There was so much more to that review than what meets the eye........

One day I'll get a tummy tuck and breast lift and look like I'm 25 again =)[/QUOTE

We can only seek perfection, not necessarily achieve it. How you feel about your self is so much more more important that how someone else feels about you, of course I imagine it is very difficult in the trade to differentiate the two.
WMIM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women