Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #31
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what part of this escapes you?
And what part of the fact that you accused me of serving up non sequiturs, apparently without having a clue what I was talking about, escapes you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
The End.
Yes, a sign-off looks like a good idea for you here.

This exchange obviously wasn't going very well for you.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

it is eye opening the positions liberals take and firmly beleive..it is astounding anyone can hold the beliefs and feelings they state in here

a house divided...its sad really
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Technically, Assup doesn't attend adult video arcade movies; although he is the attendant. He's the guy that mops up the splooge.
Assup gets $10 a day, and all he can eat!

And Timmy, I wasn't in Wichita when I met these folks. You sure like to assume a lot, don't you? Really makes you sound stupid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #34
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I work with Venezuelans. The ones I know are college educated engineers. A few have moved to the US to avoid having everything taken from them. The ones that are still there live in constant fear due to the huge increase in crimes. Their currency is also useless. We pay them in USD and they trade on the black market. Many refuse to travel during the evening due to the violence. Government officials and the police take advantage of their positions and expect citizens to pay them bribes or end up being harassed. One of the VZ engineers I worked with has two daughters who are close friends with the top guy in the VZ Oil industry. This guy threw a huge wedding party worth millions for his daughter. The wedding was held in Cancun and he paid to have all her friends fly there and paid for their stay. Can you guess who really paid for it?

Yes, Chavez has lots of supporters ... mainly those that are poor and have been given government handouts at the expense of the middle and upper class. Sounds exactly the way the USA is going.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #35
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
I work with Venezuelans. The ones I know are college educated engineers. A few have moved to the US to avoid having everything taken from them. The ones that are still there live in constant fear due to the huge increase in crimes. Their currency is also useless. We pay them in USD and they trade on the black market. Many refuse to travel during the evening due to the violence. Government officials and the police take advantage of their positions and expect citizens to pay them bribes or end up being harassed. One of the VZ engineers I worked with has two daughters who are close friends with the top guy in the VZ Oil industry. This guy threw a huge wedding party worth millions for his daughter. The wedding was held in Cancun and he paid to have all her friends fly there and paid for their stay. Can you guess who really paid for it?

Yes, Chavez has lots of supporters ... mainly those that are poor and have been given government handouts at the expense of the middle and upper class. Sounds exactly the way the USA is going.
maybe we can get some left wing cock suckers to move there, that way we will have less needing food stamps
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #36
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
...Their currency is also useless. We pay them in USD and they trade on the black market...
Here you hit upon another very important point. Gross mismanagement of the monetary system is another way in which the Venezuelan government has been wrecking the economy. They've gone through multiple devaluations over the last decade, including a recent one of about 30%. And the black market exchange rate is much worse (for the Venezuelan currency) than the "official" pegged rate. There are few quicker ways to impoverish a nation's workers than to grossly debase its currency relative to most of the world's major currencies. And there's no excuse for it, especially since Venezuela earns so much hard currency through oil exports.

You probably remember this old Soviet workers' refrain:

"We pretend to work, and they pretend to pay us!"
Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

A true Conservative does not give a rats ass how other nation govern themselves.

Nation Building is a liberal mindset.

Why does anyone care how Venezuelans chose to govern themselves.

While some of you are crying about Hugo throwing out the ruling elite....well that is wtf happens in countries where there is no middle class and a huge divide between rich and poor.

We did ok in this country when we let other countries go at it and then we rode to the rescue and rebuilt their economy. No fucking wonder our form of government has been so good! Not sure if our form of government is the causal relationship some think it is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Smiling from ear to ear....fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #39
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A true Conservative does not give a rats ass how other nation govern themselves.

Nation Building is a liberal mindset.

Who said anything about nation building?

Many people simply lament the sad fact that a nation which by all rights should be successful and prosperous has been taken down a road toward ruin.

And everyone (whether a "true conservative" or not) should "give a rat's ass" about how other nations are governed. (That statement is not tantamount to saying that we should intervene in their affairs!)

The reason is that it's in our interest to have stable and prosperous trading partners, especially if they're also significant oil exporters.

Don't forget that Venezuela is a reasonably important export market for our capital goods and certain types of medical devices, among other things.

And it would be a much better market if good governance allowed its economy to come closer to living up to its potential.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Who said anything about nation building?

Many people simply lament the sad fact that a nation which by all rights should be successful and prosperous has been taken down a road toward ruin.
Like the US during the Bush years!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #41
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama is OWNED by Wall Street and Big Oil. As were his predecessors, going back to at least 1913. JFK being a possible exception.
I would say that is about as true as it gets. JFK was Americas last real president.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #42
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The first 7 were damn prosperous, for me at least. That last one though and the subsequent Obama years...not so much.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Oil?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:37 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
The first 7 were damn prosperous, for me at least.
And did you also consider yourself "prosperous" during the last four years of the Clinton Administration? Or does that not factor in?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #45
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default But Chavez was Even Worse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Bush was a big-spending, big government interventionist who presided over an era characterized by expanded levels of government spending, crony capitalism, financial excesses, and a complete failure to even make any serious attempt to fix the system and end the risks associated with TBTF.

I sure am glad that we now have a strong, competent leader in the White House who is working hard to properly address all these problems, rein in all the excesses, and set the nation's fisc on a responsible and sustainable course!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women