Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #31
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When a rightie says he loves America, watch out, that usually means he wants to start killing folks he don't like with his assault rifle!
As Kayla would say +1
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You resurrect an old thread and don't address the issue? What about the OP? No comment?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What axe has Crane to grind? He is concerned with the welfare of the agents, first and foremost. The Huffington Post is a shameless mouthpiece for the Obama administration, and are committed to protecting Obama.

I will stand with Crane unless he is proven a liar by a credible source not beholding to the Obama administration. We already know the administration persistently and continually lies to advance their agenda. So far as I know, Crane does not have a history of lying to get what he wants.

Why do you defend EVERYTHING Obama does, regardless of the facts, Assup? Why do you think that any article that places him in less than a god like light must be false?

his AXE to grind is stopping immigration reform, The dream act ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/02/us...anted=all&_r=0

On June 15, 2012, President Barack Obama announced that his administration would stop deporting young illegal aliens who match certain criteria previously proposed under the DREAM ACT.[44] However, this change in policy does not cover most individuals who arrived in the U.S. legally

ih fact If I remember YOU CoF supported the above, didn't you?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, I support the DREAM Act, and that may be his motivation. However, if what he says in the OP is true, there is still something wrong.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I support the DREAM Act, and that may be his motivation. However, if what he says in the OP is true, there is still something wrong.

Chrissy boy is a rightwing moron ... from the link I posted ..

ICE officials strongly disputed many of Mr. Crane’s statements. Brian Hale, an ICE spokesman, said that the episode in El Paso had been swiftly referred to the agency’s inspector general and that top managers there had changed.
“Any suggestion that this allegation of local misconduct is in any way linked to the broader policy disagreements between the union and ICE management is incorrect and misleading,” he said.

Mr. Crane is in a minority in the immigration agency. Nearly 9,000 investigating agents in ICE are represented by a different organization, the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, and they do not agree with his approach.

“The union has a tendency to fire Scud missiles at the administration,” said Andrew Rakowsky, the association’s representative at ICE. “We work to find common ground.”

And Mr. Crane is in an even smaller minority among law enforcement leaders, with national associations of police chiefs and sheriffs rallying behind the White House to support the bill. He is also rowing against a flood tide in the labor movement, even though his local is affiliated with the A.F.L.-C.I.O. The federation has organized a nationwide campaign to push for the overhaul. Its leaders have also called on the Obama administration to halt almost all deportations while the legislation is being debated

there IS no issue, Crane is the ISSUE.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Astoundingly, it is entirely possible you may be right this time, CBJ7. Right wing idealogues ignore the truth with as much gusto as left wing idealogues.

I will take this under review.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Astoundingly, it is entirely possible you may be right this time, CBJ7. Left wing idealogues ignore the truth with as much gusto as right wing idealogues, such as myself.

I will take this under review.
No charge!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #38
jayt85331
Registered Member

i never said there werent left wing loons who would like nothing better than to yank guns from our hands..but they dont have the gun lobby behind them. compare the nra budget to whatevers the biggest anti gun group. i remember when the nra was about gun owners not gun manufacturers. i dont blame them for amping up the b.s. they cant say "your gun rights are not in danger this year, please send us a hundred dollars anyway" its a washington lobby group...its FOR profit. if they dont get money they go out of business. whats up with high capacity clips? no one really needs them except people who want to kill as many people as possible in as short of time span possible. do you need a 100 round clip when deer hunting in a state that allows 5 rounds in your weapon?
jayt85331 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The Second Amendment is not, and never was, about hunting. It was solely about repelling the overreach of government. It is entirely possible to "need" a 100 round clip. But the right does not diminish or expand based on "need". It is a right. It is. That's all there is to it.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #40
jayt85331
Registered Member

where does the constitution mention 100 round clips again? i forget.

so you're saying a citizen needs a 100 round clip to keep the government in check? thats about the second worse argument ive ever heard from a current nra member. what do you think they would come for your guns with...a good sharp stick?

remember the sarge in "saving private ryan" tinking 45's from his 1911 off the nazi tank?...thats what you would look like with your basement full of assault weapons and 100 round clips...except with out the air support.

i mention hunting because thats the 3rd stupid argument, one which you hear constantly: "i need an ak-47 and a 50 clip for hunting, they're great for hunting with a 50 round clip, check out my youtube video dude"
Old 06-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #41
jayt85331
Registered Member

i love the way you guys rail against government and their bullet hording and weapon stockpiles etc. etc,etc ad naseum of ridiculous conspiracy theories but when it suites your narrative then the government is "the good guy with a gun who stopped the bad guy with a gun, you know, the only person who could have stopped him"

*anyone who quotes "atlas shrugged" as some sort of factual reference ought to be checked out by the government and have his guns confiscated* -jay rolled his eyes-
Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 AM   #42
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt85331 View Post
where does the constitution mention 100 round clips again? i forget.

so you're saying a citizen needs a 100 round clip to keep the government in check? thats about the second worse argument ive ever heard from a current nra member. what do you think they would come for your guns with...a good sharp stick?

remember the sarge in "saving private ryan" tinking 45's from his 1911 off the nazi tank?...thats what you would look like with your basement full of assault weapons and 100 round clips...except with out the air support.

i mention hunting because thats the 3rd stupid argument, one which you hear constantly: "i need an ak-47 and a 50 clip for hunting, they're great for hunting with a 50 round clip, check out my youtube video dude"
You sound like Pierce Morgan. Is this the best you can do? First of all the 2nd Amendment doesn't mention nor is it entitled to mention a specific type of Firearm or it's firepower. It only states you have a right to keep and bear arms. Now Pierce why would someone need an AR-15 or an AK-47 with a high capacity Magazine? Well the answer is simply this Pierce, cause it's available and he/she wants it. The same could be said about why would someone need an eight cylinder automobile that has 300 HP and capable of high speeds in excess of a hundred MPH. they simply desire it. That being said, someone who desires to own a Tactical firearm doesn't mean they will go out to a Mall or a movie Theater or school and empty a couple of magazines on innocent people. You confront the "Man" not the tool he is using to commit a crime. If you were smart you would understand that. America experiences about 10,000 gun related deaths a year, that includes Homicides, Suicides and hunting accidents. Most Homicides are committed with handguns specifically revolvers with just six rounds in the cylinder. Iam not against gun regulations. I think there is great value to it to keep firearms out of reach at all possible to convicted felons and the Mentally ill. Iam actually in favor of open carry in any state with extensive training being mandatory to do so, along with a clean criminal history. If that came about, I wonder if a would be Robber would have second thoughts when half the people in line were packing a weapon.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
What axe has Crane to grind? He is concerned with the welfare of the agents, first and foremost. The Huffington Post is a shameless mouthpiece for the Obama administration, and are committed to protecting Obama.

I will stand with Crane unless he is proven a liar by a credible source not beholding to the Obama administration. We already know the administration persistently and continually lies to advance their agenda. So far as I know, Crane does not have a history of lying to get what he wants.

Why do you defend EVERYTHING Obama does, regardless of the facts, Assup? Why do you think that any article that places him in less than a god like light must be false?

Your people should have had a better immigration policy ..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #44
jayt85331
Registered Member

and you sound just like j.t. ready'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
The same could be said about why would someone need an eight cylinder automobile that has 300 HP and capable of high speeds in excess of a hundred MPH. they simply desire it..
thats a great argument j.t., especially since i own a 450 hp 1970 el camino,,,,just because i want one.
there's one glaring difference though, my death machine is registered and insured and i'm licensed to operate it, are you saying that you think gun owners should be registered, just for starters? you dont mean the dreaded "national gun registry" surely, but its great that you believe so strongly each state should have its own gun registry. just like for cars. states rights baby! we agree on this hugely important point. see?...this is fun.
hmm, now that i think about it....thats a great idea you have, i wonder how far you'll get when you propose that anyone carrying (concealed or open) has to also carry at least liability insurance. that will probably create jobs too! good thinking j.t.!
i for one will be watching your progress on this particular issue and your meteoric rise through the gun nut ranks overall.

Quote:
America experiences about 10,000 gun related deaths a year,.
well thank you for bolstering the anti gunners argument...you just dropped back to nra "member" as opposed to nra "soopastar" just go to the corner and repeat the party mantra until told to stop
"we need more guns to make less gun violence"

Quote:
that includes Homicides, Suicides and hunting accidents. Most Homicides are committed with handguns specifically revolvers with just six rounds in the cylinder..
SHHHH...STFU J.T....they might hear you and try to take the handgun from your cold dead hand.
ixnay on the gunhandnay

Quote:
Iam not against gun regulations. I think there is great value to it to keep firearms out of reach at all possible to convicted felons and the Mentally ill. Iam actually in favor of open carry in any state with extensive training being mandatory to do so, along with a clean criminal history. If that came about, I wonder if a would be Robber would have second thoughts when half the people in line were packing a weapon.
well there's just agreement after agreement on my part with you here...especially the robber online part.
the question is: and this is probably the bottom line...do we want our kids growing up in a world where half the adults are packing?, i have my opinion and i respect yours on this one. if only we all could talk truthfully on this instead of bullshit like "obamas coming for your guns" or "rush is full of shit"....wait, let me redo that.

thanks for the debate.

btw...who is pierce morgan?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #45
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt85331 View Post
and you sound just like j.t. ready'.

thats a great argument j.t., especially since i own a 450 hp 1970 el camino,,,,just because i want one.
there's one glaring difference though, my death machine is registered and insured and i'm licensed to operate it, are you saying that you think gun owners should be registered, just for starters? you dont mean the dreaded "national gun registry" surely, but its great that you believe so strongly each state should have its own gun registry. just like for cars. states rights baby! we agree on this hugely important point. see?...this is fun.
hmm, now that i think about it....thats a great idea you have, i wonder how far you'll get when you propose that anyone carrying (concealed or open) has to also carry at least liability insurance. that will probably create jobs too! good thinking j.t.!
i for one will be watching your progress on this particular issue and your meteoric rise through the gun nut ranks overall.

well thank you for bolstering the anti gunners argument...you just dropped back to nra "member" as opposed to nra "soopastar" just go to the corner and repeat the party mantra until told to stop

SHHHH...STFU J.T....they might hear you and try to take the handgun from your cold dead hand.
ixnay on the gunhandnay

well there's just agreement after agreement on my part with you here...especially the robber online part.
the question is: and this is probably the bottom line...do we want our kids growing up in a world where half the adults are packing?, i have my opinion and i respect yours on this one. if only we all could talk truthfully on this instead of bullshit like "obamas coming for your guns" or "rush is full of shit"....wait, let me redo that.

thanks for the debate.

btw...who is pierce morgan?
I am flattered by your reaction to my post. You picked it apart quite nicely. Iam not a gun nut nor am I a member of the NRA. I do own a tactical semi auto handgun and a shotgun. None of the provisions of Gun registration or background checks really are an issue with me in terms of Gun control. What does bother me, you and others display this view, is the idea that the more restrictions on gun sales and ownership reduce crime. It really doesn't. The reason is criminal minded people who desire guns don't buy them from sporting good stores and pawn shops. We live in a violent world where some people just don't care. What most people think of in terms of gun violence is some nut going into schools or movie theaters with an arsenal of weapons shooting up the place. Those aren't everyday occurrences it wouldn't be realistic to base your opinions of gun control just on incidents of that type or magnitude. There maybe a whole lot of reasons to eliminate guns from society but there are an equal number of reasons not to.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women