Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #61
jayt85331
Registered Member

oooh, you're on to me...the jig is up!
revealed as ...

wait, what is it you're alluding to?

i think i had this argument before but is was motor vs engine. so, carry on.
jayt85331 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:07 AM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt85331 View Post
the fact remains, he signed them into law, you can name call all you want, it doesn't change the facts. and in illinois, he wasn't the president. i dont care if he actually did grab guns from the paws citizens in illinois, it means nothing as president of the united states. you do agree that he is the president...dont you?
and i apologize to all rush's fans, i know how sensitive you are, i should have been more ...um, politically correct?
and if you knew how to read and process information you'd see i said "modern era" or something like that. but your example is pretty hilarious as a "pro gun law" given the context of our discussion. so, congrats and thanks for the injection of humor.

and which of those offends your delicate sensibilities? is it... Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

or maybe...

Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education...
i suppose you object to those bastions of liberal thought pollution known as "colleges" and the snot nosed brainiac elites known as "students" being protected? the nerve of some secret muslim, terrorist, kenyan usurper's!

even if you were somehow correct on anything you've espoused here or probably anywhere, being in second place behind lincoln as you imply is pretty freakin awesome.

By your moronic rationale, General Sherman should be commended for urban renewal in Atlanta: even though that wasn't at all his purpose and intent! Likewise, anything Odumbo has done for the pro-gun movement was incidental and totally unrelated to Odumbo's real purpose and intent.

Odumbo is on record for restricting the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens. Neither you nor CBJ7 have troubled yourselves to argue against that point, because it's a hard fact. Odumbo's recent spate of Executive Orders bear that out.

As to your original contention, you have failed completely to support your moronic and bogus comment that Odumbo is the 'most pro-gun president' ever, Jay*8***1. Odumbo rates far behind almost every president in regards to genuinely supporting every U.S. citizen's Second Amendment rights. In addition to Lincoln, there are Jefferson and Madison to consider. Madison who wrote the Second Amendment, and he and Jefferson wrote and defended their pro-Second Amendment positions throughout the rest of their lives. Their words serve as touchstones for current advocates fighting to preserve the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens. The presidents who did absolutely nothing one way or the other did more than Odumbo to preserve the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens. Your contention, Jay*8***1, that Odumbo is the "most pro-gun president" ever is complete and total buncombe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
substantive responses to your tripe is impossible
It's your derisive "snick" that is over-ripe "tripe," CBJ7. Your derisive "snick" signifies you are intellectually incapable of formulating a substantive reply to refute the stated argument and facts.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK!

How about that Mark Sanford, Corpy?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #64
jayt85331
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"most pro-gun president"
where did i say that?...i just stated the fact that i did,
in fact, in my first post i added the caveat that the reasons were aside from ideaology.
how very right wing of you to simply over look facts and continue on down the road to nowhere, do you work for newscorp?
and actually he was responsible for atlanta's reconstruction, thanks for the reminder. ura peach.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #65
jayt85331
Registered Member

you're just pissy because odumbo's kicking more terrorist ass than bush ever dreamed of.
calm down and breath.
its just the internet. no one you really know see's how foolish you can look.

and that was kind of a serious question...which (if not all) of those propositions do you find so offensive?
just for fun, link us to videos of odumbo's most vitriolic anti-gun rhetoric. even though i think a mans actions speak much louder than his words, id like to hear it from his mouth.

wtf does that mean "genuinely supporting"? if you answer no other question of mine (which you seem likely to do) answer me this: how do you prove or disprove "generally supporting" it seems like one of those phrases people slip into an argument to bolster already shaky grounds but has no basis in fact or reality or just to distract from that lack of argument. show me where you have proof of the "generally supporting" of "almost all" the potus you speak of. how many is "almost all"?. can you copy and paste the list for me? maybe it would be easier and faster to paste the list of "kind of a few" of the ones who did not "generally support" "one of the earlier" amendments to the constitution?

ah facts..will you never stop getting in the way of a good argument?
Old 06-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #66
jayt85331
Registered Member

i guess reagan was one of those "almost all" who "genuinely supported" the second amendment?
like i said, a guys actions are more indicative than his words. he must have been a real villain after supporting the brady bill and signing away gun rights the way he did. but he still "generally supported" the second amendment more than odumbo. so he's good there.
funny how you want to stop idiots from getting guns after you've been shot by an idiot with a gun.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #67
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Interesting to read how US gun laws were in 1981

Quote:
Under America's loose federal gun control law Hinckley could buy a handgun from any one of 160,000 dealers or pawnbrokers. Anyone can become a gun dealer by simply paying $10. Under federal law a purchaser need not wait after filling out his form saying that he or she is not a felon, drug addict, or mental incompetent before taking possession of the handgun.

The gun he had last March in the attack here was assembled in the US from inexpensive imported "Saturday night special" parts and was sold to him by a pawnshop.
I still have no issue with background checks for handgun purchases, that was part of the Brady Bill after the assassination attempt. But Hinckley had no felony record and no public record of mental illness
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #68
jayt85331
Registered Member

and yes, ..i meant genuinely where i wrote generally in the above posts...turns out there's a time limit for editing and i didn't notice till it was too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hinckley had no felony record and no public record of mental illness
i said he was an idiot not a mentally ill felon...hah!
j/k,.. i get your point and its a valid one.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #69
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
COG; when a lefty says they "love America"....be forewarned, their notion of America is not what you might think......................

In fact, they love America so much, they want/need to "fundamentally transform" America.

And their idea of change generally involves massive redistribution of wealth, more government, more regulations, more debt, more cronyism, statism, and less liberty and freedoms.
Like this tool I saw that turned a 69 chevelle into a BBQ grill.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #70
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When a rightie says he loves America, watch out, that usually means he wants to start killing folks he don't like with his assault rifle!
Brilliant subversive tactic on their part, becoming registered democrats
before they start their killing sprees.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

there where?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #72
CJ7
Valued Poster

oh, right there

nice edit, idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #73
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Brilliant subversive tactic on their part, becoming registered democrats
before they start their killing sprees.

monkey + gun = registered republican
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

+1= Gun toting ass clowns!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #75
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
oh, right there

nice edit, idiot
Had a few before you got in the pilots seat eahh?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women