Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Waco Kid's college football Week 1

What is Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review? It is an ongoing weekly review of all things College Football!!

Each week upcoming games can be discussed and predictions made, name-calling after victories and general all-around college football discussion! Each week will be closed out by the next Monday and a new thread opened for the current college football schedule for each week.

Rules -

"Rules?? We don't need no stinkin’ rules!”

Actually we do.

WKWCFR rule 1

"Lies, damn lies and statistics!"

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli

If you quote a stat, record, 3rd down conversion rate, an all-time mark or the number of jock straps an 85-man team needs ...

Post it! If you can't post a link to it, it's bogus!
What's valid in the Internet age? Just about anything! Any of the major sports publications, local newspapers, any of the big networks and official school and NCAA sites just to cover the big ones.

WKWCFR rule 2

Predictions must be posted 1 day in advance! If you haven't read the sports page and figgured out who's going to win by the day before ya never will!

Must be time stamped before Midnight the day before game-day, for any weekly games Thur-Sun on the current weekly schedule.

So there you have it, pretty basic! You can post on general topics of your favorite teams regardless of that week's opponent. Just remember WKWCFR rule 1

Thursday, September 3

7:30 PM EDT ESP3
Alcorn St. @

(16) Georgia Tech TixYahoo Calendar
9:00 PM EDT ESPN
(2) TCU @

Minnesota TixYahoo Calendar
10:00 PM EDT PACN
UTSA @

(22) Arizona TixYahoo Calendar
Friday, September 4

7:00 PM EDT ESPU
(5) Michigan St. @

W. Michigan TixYahoo Calendar
7:00 PM EDT ESPN
(4) Baylor @

SMU TixYahoo Calendar
10:15 PM EDT ESPN
Washington @

(23) Boise St. TixYahoo Calendar
Saturday, September 5

12:00 PM EDT ESPN
(21) Stanford @

Northwestern TixYahoo Calendar
12:00 PM EDT SECN
LA Monroe @

(9) Georgia TixYahoo Calendar
Tenn-Martin @

(17) Mississippi TixYahoo Calendar
12:30 PM EDT ESP3, ACCN
Wofford @

(12) Clemson TixYahoo Calendar
3:30 PM EDT FOX
Virginia @

(13) UCLA TixYahoo Calendar
3:30 PM EDT ESPU
UTEP @

(18) Arkansas TixYahoo Calendar
3:30 PM EDT CBS
Louisville vs.

(6) Auburn TixYahoo Calendar
4:00 PM EDT SECN
Bowling Green @

(25) Tennessee TixYahoo Calendar
SE Missouri St. @

(24) Missouri TixYahoo Calendar
7:00 PM EDT
Akron @

(19) Oklahoma TixYahoo Calendar
(15) Arizona St. @

Texas A&M TixYahoo Calendar
7:30 PM EDT NBC
Texas @

(11) Notre Dame TixYahoo Calendar
7:30 PM EDT SECN
McNeese St. @

(14) LSU TixYahoo Calendar
8:00 PM EDT ABC
(20) Wisconsin vs.

(3) Alabama TixYahoo Calendar
8:00 PM EDT PACN
Eastern Wash. @

(7) Oregon TixYahoo Calendar
8:00 PM EDT ESNN
Texas St. @

(10) Florida St. TixYahoo Calendar
11:00 PM EDT PACN
Arkansas St. @

(8) USC TixYahoo Calendar
Monday, September 7

8:00 PM EDT ESPN
(1) Ohio St. @

Virginia Tech Tix

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:16 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

What is Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review? It is an ongoing weekly review of all things College Football!!

Each week upcoming games can be discussed and predictions made, name-calling after victories and general all-around college football discussion! Each week will be closed out by the next Monday and a new thread opened for the current college football schedule for each week.

Rules -

"Rules?? We don't need no stinkin’ rules!”

Actually we do.

WKWCFR rule 1

"Lies, damn lies and statistics!"

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli

If you quote a stat, record, 3rd down conversion rate, an all-time mark or the number of jock straps an 85-man team needs ...

Post it! If you can't post a link to it, it's bogus!
What's valid in the Internet age? Just about anything! Any of the major sports publications, local newspapers, any of the big networks and official school and NCAA sites just to cover the big ones.

WKWCFR rule 2

Predictions must be posted 1 day in advance! If you haven't read the sports page and figgured out who's going to win by the day before ya never will!

Must be time stamped before Midnight the day before game-day, for any weekly games Thur-Sun on the current weekly schedule.

So there you have it, pretty basic! You can post on general topics of your favorite teams regardless of that week's opponent. Just remember WKWCFR rule 1

Thursday, September 3

Alcorn St. @ (16) Georgia Tech TixYahoo Calendar

Winner: GA Tech

one of many opening day cupcakes against D2 opponents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) TCU @ Minnesota TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: TCU

No cupcake here! While TCU should out-talent the Gophers, opening on the road with a decent opponent shows some guts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UTSA @ (22) Arizona TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Arizona

Another cupcake. whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 4

(5) Michigan St. @ W. Michigan TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Sparty

At least Sparty's cupcake is in-state D1 rival at their house. Sparty should handle this easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4) Baylor @ SMU TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Baylor

SMU has been so bad for so long no one remembers when they were good. and they cheated to be good. look what that got them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Washington @ (23) Boise St. TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Boise St.

Interesting opener here. UW does have a chance at an upset if the smurfs open flat. While Dan Hawkins started the smurf's climb it was Petersen
that put blue turf on the map. Harsin, his former assistant got off to a good start in his first year as HC. playing safe with Smurfs at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 5

(21) Stanford @ Northwestern TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Stanford

while i think Stanford is overrated and might struggle this year, give them cred for opening on the road, even if its a bad Big10 team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LA Monroe @ (9) Georgia TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: GA

another D2 cupcake. GA just wants to break in a new QB and avoid injuries here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenn-Martin @ (17) Mississippi TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Ole Miss

another over-matched cupcake. This won't show me much about Ole Miss yet, but Freeze needs a good season to keep his Mo going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wofford @ (12) Clemson TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Clemson

Wofford ?? Congrats Clemson. you win the opening day "Ultimate Cupcake award"

Virginia @ (13) UCLA TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: UCLA

UCLA will start a true frosh at QB. unless he becomes a turnover machine for UV, Bruins still win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UTEP @ (18) Arkansas TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Hogs

another over-matched team in this opener. at least UTEP is D1. sort of ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louisville vs. (6) Auburn TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Louisville

Petrino is 10-0 in openers. this a neutral site game. if it was at Auburn i'd go with Gus. rolling the dice the Alma Mater gets an upset.

Bowling Green @ (25) Tennessee TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: UT

Butch has UT trending upward. this cupcake is a scrimmage. we'll see who the Vols are when the SEC games start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SE Missouri St. @ (24) Missouri TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Mizzu

not only is this a cupcake game, it's one of those "directional cupcakes" lol.

Akron @ (19) Oklahoma TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: ZerOU

Bob Stupid knows his cupcakes doesn't he? Bozo needs a strong year or the tribe in Norman begins to beat the war drums for a change.

(15) Arizona St. @ Texas A&M TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: AZ State

A&M needs a monster defensive game and play sharp on offense with a new QB. i don't see it happening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texas @ (11) Notre Dame TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Texas

ND is overrated and Texas looks better on offense in the spread, which suits their QB's better. Look for Gray to have a big day rushing.

McNeese St. @ (14) LSU TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: LSU

i'm getting tired of typing "cupcake" but that's mostly what you get on opening day. oh well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(20) Wisconsin vs. (3) Alabama TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Bama

By far the best match up of the day. Saban loves these neutral site quality match-ups to open the season. He has never lost on opening day. even with questions at QB and WR don't bet against Bama.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eastern Wash. @ (7) Oregon TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Ducks

this isn't really a cupcake given EWU was 11-3 last year. problem is, their QB now plays for the Ducks. Ducks roll on offense same as always.

Texas St. @ (10) Florida St. TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: FSU

argh! here we go again. cupcake. Jimbo gets an easy one to break in his offense.

Arkansas St. @ (8) USC TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: USC

Does Sark eat his cupcake with beer? ahahaha. better straighten up and fly right Sark, or Hayden will pull a "Kiffin" on you.

Monday, September 7

(1) Ohio St. @ Virginia Tech Tix

WINNER: OSU

VA Tech makes for a good opening test for the Champs. which QB plays? who cares. didn't matter last year, shouldn't matter in this game either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 09-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #3
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

ND is overrated and Texas looks better on offense in the spread, which suits their QB's better. Look for Gray to have a big day rushing.

UT will be lining up two freshman on the O-line in Southbend this Saturday night. Not good.

Swoopes looked clueless toward the end of the 2014 campaign and I doubt much has changed since. My bet is ND has fine-tooth combed the tape of UT's last game (vs Arkansas) and they come at him all night long. Pressured, he'll find creative ways to hand the ball back to the Irish.

As much as I'd like to see a UT victory vs Notre Dame, I'm very skeptical. The Horns will have too many new faces on the field playing their first game that night and it's more likely mistakes will occur than not. I say Notre Dame wins, handily, too....31-17.

Hook 'em!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

UT will be lining up two freshman on the O-line in Southbend this Saturday night. Not good.

Swoopes looked clueless toward the end of the 2014 campaign and I doubt much has changed since. My bet is ND has fine-tooth combed the tape of UT's last game (vs Arkansas) and they come at him all night long. Pressured, he'll find creative ways to hand the ball back to the Irish.

As much as I'd like to see a UT victory vs Notre Dame, I'm very skeptical. The Horns will have too many new faces on the field playing their first game that night and it's more likely mistakes will occur than not. I say Notre Dame wins, handily, too....31-17.

Hook 'em!
ND is even greener. they start 3 on their line with limited prior starts. You are aware Texas has changed to the spread which suits both Swoops and Heard better than last year's pro style offense yeah?

so any review of Texas last year on offense does ND no good at all. they might as well watch Swoops and Heard's high school tape. early at least, Texas is an unknown scouting wise on offense.

Kelly, minus that one "lucky" year, is 31-19 at ND, not exactly dominant yeah? and we all know what happened against Bama in the NC title game. they got crushed.
i actually picked ND. it was a "bet against Saban" pick rather than "bet on ND". shoulda known better.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I don't want to say I told you so but....oh, who am I kiddin'???

Look, don't get me wrong, WK....I look forward to your weekly college football prognostications. But trust me when I say this...after attending UT's annual Orange-White game this past spring, I knew it was going to be more of the same (ie: blow out losses vs TCU and Arkansas end of last season).

I'm left wondering if the Horns might go winless after this evening's piss poor performance.....?

Oh wait....they can beat Kansas. Never mind.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ND is even greener. they start 3 on their line with limited prior starts. You are aware Texas has changed to the spread which suits both Swoops and Heard better than last year's pro style offense yeah?

so any review of Texas last year on offense does ND no good at all. they might as well watch Swoops and Heard's high school tape. early at least, Texas is an unknown scouting wise on offense.

Kelly, minus that one "lucky" year, is 31-19 at ND, not exactly dominant yeah? and we all know what happened against Bama in the NC title game. they got crushed.
i actually picked ND. it was a "bet against Saban" pick rather than "bet on ND". shoulda known better.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:18 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I don't want to say I told you so but....oh, who am I kiddin'???

Look, don't get me wrong, WK....I look forward to your weekly college football prognostications. But trust me when I say this...after attending UT's annual Orange-White game this past spring, I knew it was going to be more of the same (ie: blow out losses vs TCU and Arkansas end of last season).

I'm left wondering if the Horns might go winless after this evening's piss poor performance.....?

Oh wait....they can beat Kansas. Never mind.....
i didn't watch the spring game, but i certainly expected more on offense than this. it appears Strong and Watson didn't really implement a real spread, just an "up-tempo" version of last year's offense. Maybe they felt they needed to be conservative in the first game at ND. we'll see. While i think all this talk by fans who want Strong fired now is crap, if Watson can't tailor his offensive style to the player they have, Watson needs to go.

Remember that UT fans criticized Greg Davis who preferred a pro style offense but Davis easily implemented an offense tailored to Vince Young's strong suits and that worked out pretty good. And it suited Colt McCoy possibly even better than VY. While Brown won with the pro style game be favored at UNC, his offense became a nightmare to defend with the spread and VY/Colt running it.
Even the Mack "haters" are nervous with the early results of Strong's tenure. Strong trends toward success in year 3 which is what happened at UofL. Strong should be given the chance to put his program in at UT. That's typically three years of recruiting his own players. Unless UT just falls apart this year he should be given the time. But when even Mack "haters" start using this as their avatars on sports boards .. ya gotta wonder if the UT gig is too big for Strong.

Old 09-07-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I bet the aggies and took the under in the Texas game.

Texas is bad...Strong is overrated.

TA&M made a great hire with new DC.

Taking the point tonight.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Thursday, September 3

Alcorn St. @ (16) Georgia Tech TixYahoo Calendar

Winner: GA Tech

one of many opening day cupcakes against D2 opponents.

Alcorn St. 6 - 69 (16) Georgia Tech Final

Tells us nothing about GA Tech's real potential .. yet.

(2) TCU @ Minnesota TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: TCU

No cupcake here! While TCU should out-talent the Gophers, opening on the road with a decent opponent shows some guts.

(2) TCU 23 - 17 Minnesota Final

Excellent opening day test for Patty. UM has trended upward under Jerry Kill, not elite but solid. TCU handled the test well. bodes well for the Froggies.

UTSA @ (22) Arizona TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Arizona

Another cupcake. whatever.

UTSA 32 - 42 (22) Arizona Final

Not really impressed here. AZ gives up 32 to UTSA? hmm .. defense may turn out to be the Wildcat's Achilles heel this year in the offensive minded PAC-12.

Friday, September 4

(5) Michigan St. @ W. Michigan TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Sparty

At least Sparty's cupcake is in-state D1 rival at their house. Sparty should handle this easily.

(5) Michigan St. 37 - 24 W. Michigan Final

this also was closer than Sparty would have liked. they say a team improves the most between the first and second games so Sparty still looks like a contender in the Big 10. For now.

(4) Baylor @ SMU TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Baylor

SMU has been so bad for so long no one remembers when they were good. and they cheated to be good. look what that got them.

(4) Baylor 56 - 21 SMU Final

This was what i expected from a cupcake game. Briles and his offense delivers, but tougher teams await the Bears.

Washington @ (23) Boise St. TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Boise St.

Interesting opener here. UW does have a chance at an upset if the smurfs open flat. While Dan Hawkins started the smurf's climb it was Petersen
that put blue turf on the map. Harsin, his former assistant got off to a good start in his first year as HC. playing safe with Smurfs at home.

Washington 13 - 16 (23) Boise St. Final

Told ya UW had a legit chance here, Smurfs win a tough one. Builds character when you win a tough one.

Saturday, September 5

(21) Stanford @ Northwestern TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Stanford

while i think Stanford is overrated and might struggle this year, give them cred for opening on the road, even if its a bad Big10 team.

(21) Stanford 6 - 16 Northwestern Final

Yep i knew it. Just didn't think NW had enough to chop down the Cardinal. Timber!

LA Monroe @ (9) Georgia TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: GA

another D2 cupcake. GA just wants to break in a new QB and avoid injuries here.

LA Monroe 14 - 51 (9) Georgia Final

UGA gets exactly what they need here. easy win over over-matched D2 team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenn-Martin @ (17) Mississippi TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Ole Miss

another over-matched cupcake. This won't show me much about Ole Miss yet, but Freeze needs a good season to keep his Mo going.

Tenn-Martin 3 - 76 (17) Mississippi Final

Scrimmage for Ole Miss. How good are they? to be determined.

Wofford @ (12) Clemson TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Clemson

Wofford ?? Congrats Clemson. you win the opening day "Ultimate Cupcake award"

Wofford 10 - 49 (12) Clemson Final

the only downside here for Clemson is they lost a good player to a scary neck injury. Could have been much worse. Early reports are he'll play again but Dabo should be conservative here.

Virginia @ (13) UCLA TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: UCLA

UCLA will start a true frosh at QB. unless he becomes a turnover machine for UV, Bruins still win.

Virginia 16 - 34 (13) UCLA Final

UCLA gets off to a good start with true frosh QB Rosen. The games get tougher however. We'll see if this kid can handle real pressure.

UTEP @ (18) Arkansas TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Hogs

another over-matched team in this opener. at least UTEP is D1. sort of ..

UTEP 13 - 48 (18) Arkansas Final

Hogheads also get what they want, an easy runaway against over-matched UTEP. Tells me NADA about the Hogs .. yet.

Louisville vs. (6) Auburn TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Louisville

Petrino is 10-0 in openers. this a neutral site game. if it was at Auburn i'd go with Gus. rolling the dice the Alma Mater gets an upset.

Louisville 24 - 31 (6) Auburn Final

Louisville shot themselves in the foot on offense early and still had a chance at the end to win. Petrino blew it on that timeout, everyone in the Stadium heard the zebra say "no clock run off" .. except Bobby.

Bowling Green @ (25) Tennessee TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: UT

Butch has UT trending upward. this cupcake is a scrimmage. we'll see who the Vols are when the SEC games start.

Bowling Green 30 - 59 (25) Tennessee Final

scrimmage. UT is still unproven as a top 25 team.

SE Missouri St. @ (24) Missouri TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Mizzu

not only is this a cupcake game, it's one of those "directional cupcakes" lol.

SE Missouri St. 3 - 34 (24) Missouri Final

Mizzu pastes "little brother" easily. Also unknown how Mizzu rates when the "real" games begin.

Akron @ (19) Oklahoma TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: ZerOU

Bob Stupid knows his cupcakes doesn't he? Bozo needs a strong year or the tribe in Norman begins to beat the war drums for a change.

Akron 3 - 41 (19) Oklahoma Final

Of course ZerOU's offense looked good. It was Akron after all. Don't get too excited just yet Sooners.

(15) Arizona St. @ Texas A&M TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: AZ State

A&M needs a monster defensive game and play sharp on offense with a new QB. i don't see it happening.

(15) Arizona St. 17 - 38 Texas A&M Final

Well. A&M got they paid for with Chavis, now all they have to do is figure out which QB is the one. Not a good sign your veteran gets benched for a frosh.

Texas 3 - 38 (11) Notre Dame Final

I expected a much better showing on offense for the Horns. Hate to say it but this doesn't tell me much about how good ND really is.

McNeese St. @ (14) LSU TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: LSU

i'm getting tired of typing "cupcake" but that's mostly what you get on opening day. oh well.

McNeese St. 0 - 0 (14) LSU

Stopped early due to weather. This bodes bad for Lester, the Tigers now "open" at Mississippi State.

(20) Wisconsin vs. (3) Alabama TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Bama

By far the best match up of the day. Saban loves these neutral site quality match-ups to open the season. He has never lost on opening day. even with questions at QB and WR don't bet against Bama.

(20) Wisconsin 17 - 35 (3) Alabama Final

Exactly what i expected from Saban.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eastern Wash. @ (7) Oregon TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: Ducks

this isn't really a cupcake given EWU was 11-3 last year. problem is, their QB now plays for the Ducks. Ducks roll on offense same as always.

Eastern Wash. 42 - 61 (7) Oregon Final

The Duck's only downside here is giving up 42 on Defense. Can anyone in the PAC10 even play defense??

Texas St. @ (10) Florida St. TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: FSU

argh! here we go again. cupcake. Jimbo gets an easy one to break in his offense.

Texas St. 16 - 59 (10) Florida St. Final

Jimbo also gets exactly what he needed. Unlike Bama he got it against a weak opponent. FSU still untested.

Arkansas St. @ (8) USC TixYahoo Calendar

WINNER: USC

Does Sark eat his cupcake with beer? ahahaha. better straighten up and fly right Sark, or Hayden will pull a "Kiffin" on you.

Arkansas St. 6 - 55 (8) USC Final

Sark eats this cupcake wrapper and all. Also tells me nada about how good SC is this year.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:37 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I bet the aggies and took the under in the Texas game.

Texas is bad...Strong is overrated.

a bit early to tell. offense was a total disappointment. Strong is a defense guy, if Watson can't cut it, he's in trouble unless he cans Watson for someone who can coach the spread.

TA&M made a great hire with new DC.

That hire is gonna save Sumlin's job. Without Chavis i don't think A&M would have a winning season this year. that's how bad their d has been.

Same for Gus at Auburn. Will Muskrat flamed out at UF but name one bad defense he coached anywhere he's been as DC.

Taking the point tonight.
VA tech upset the Buckeyes last year. Then faltered late in the year, that's been Beamer's trend lately. You should be safe on the points. Expect Buckeyes to roll and win going away.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:54 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Monday, September 7

(1) Ohio St. @ Virginia Tech Tix

WINNER: OSU

VA Tech makes for a good opening test for the Champs. which QB plays? who cares. didn't matter last year, shouldn't matter in this game either.

(1) Ohio St. 42 - 24 Virginia Tech Final

Buckeyes Lose! the first half. then they pulverize Tech's QB and walk away.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women