Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2022, 06:58 PM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post
And 30 minutes ago NBC reported that 75% of the democrats don't want Biden to run again. ENOUGH SAID!
Who would want Biden again? The only reason he won is because Trump was so bad. The only reason the orange fat man won was because Hilary was so unlikable. It's just rinse and repeat at this point.

Trump was just a failed experiment. I doubt many people were expecting much out of Biden. I assume many like me just wanted that con man piece of shit out of the white house and would have been fine with anyone as long as it was not Trump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:09 PM   #32
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

It’s fun reading these guys living in denial of the current state of affairs and trying to convince others, or themselves, that it’s ok because Trump was so horrible. Sorry fellas, anyone with a bank account knows what’s what, all the blathering in the world isn’t going to help.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 12:42 AM   #33
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I heard an interview on Doctor Radio about a month ago where Robert Redfield, the head of the CDC during the Trump administration, gave Trump a lot of credit for Operation Warp Speed. I think Trump got the vaccines approved a lot faster than Biden or Hillary Clinton would have. Partly for self serving reasons. Trump wanted a vaccine before the election, and he was willing to push the FDA to get it. It was the right approach though, regardless.

As to Afghanistan, I'm thinking about the Afghan citizens who helped us during the war but who we left behind, largely because the State Department was slow to issue visas. During Trump's administration it might have been because of the administration's anti-immigrant bias and overdone concern about terrorism. And given how slowly our government moves, that bias would have carried over into the Biden administration. Trump also could have done more to protect the Kurds in northern Syria who we left behind when we gave Turkey the green light to move in.
Trump administration deliberately broke the SIV processing system.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 02:44 PM   #34
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I don't think a real president would have even needed a vaccine as they would have acted much earlier instead of waiting for Covid to get out of control.

My opinion, Trump wanted a pandemic that he could manage. He let it get out of control early on, but underestimated how fast it would spread and how deadly it would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I heard an interview on Doctor Radio about a month ago where Robert Redfield, the head of the CDC during the Trump administration, gave Trump a lot of credit for Operation Warp Speed. I think Trump got the vaccines approved a lot faster than Biden or Hillary Clinton would have. Partly for self serving reasons. Trump wanted a vaccine before the election, and he was willing to push the FDA to get it. It was the right approach though, regardless.

As to Afghanistan, I'm thinking about the Afghan citizens who helped us during the war but who we left behind, largely because the State Department was slow to issue visas. During Trump's administration it might have been because of the administration's anti-immigrant bias and overdone concern about terrorism. And given how slowly our government moves, that bias would have carried over into the Biden administration. Trump also could have done more to protect the Kurds in northern Syria who we left behind when we gave Turkey the green light to move in.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 05:25 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're right.

He's just awful at playing dumb.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women