Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2022, 08:09 AM   #16
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i didnt say anything personal to you, i said the things you post are laughable

you post some info, i posted some info

what am i to say after your posts, "oh yeah the secret service spokesman lied, they destroyed texts after the oig requested them"?

when they say they didnt?

my only counter is what the spokesman said

which is already out there
Actually the spokesman never said they weren’t erased. He said there was no malicious intent in deletions as they were part of a process. He then intimated that the requested information wasn’t destroyed. He gave no explanation as to why the texts haven’t been provided. That’s from your own copy paste. So again, do you still refute what the OIG says as to the deletion taking place after the request.

Just so know, in case you didn’t, when you get a request from the OIG or any investigative agency or in litigation you are obligated to preserve all materials which includes stopping destruction of requested materials even if it’s a process.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:19 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

he said they didnt "maliciously" delete anything

and that nothing was deleted that was being sought

whether the migration process was halted i have no idea

it seems its quite a bit different than the delete emails, bleach bit, smash phones with a hammer hellary clinton destruction of incriminating info by a target

any issue here is one of government processes the target didnt control
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:27 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What aboutism.

You boys were clamoring for Trump’s Secret Service detail to testify under oath a week or so ago.

Not so much today.

When are they voluntarily taking the stand to right the wrong done against them by ?Cassidy Hutchinson.

And now that an eye witness has corroborated her story, which, by the way, was totally believable when she gave her testimony?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:28 AM   #19
1blackman1
Valued Poster

From your cut and paste - The Secret Service notified DHS OIG of the loss of certain phones’ data, but confirmed to OIG that none of the texts it was seeking had been lost in the migration,” he said.

This doesn’t mean the texts weren’t deleted. It means they were not deleted in the migration process. Two totally separate, carefully worded, things. But no need to quibble. It’s a fact that Jan 5 and 6 texts for Secret Service officers are now missing and the OIG has not had them turned over to them.

You claimed all this was a lie or whatever and that doesn’t appear to be the case at all.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:29 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yep.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:32 AM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

This is hysterical. They ask for information, there isn’t anything remotely close to the debunked story the tween girl made up, so they freak and pretend there actually was but it was deleted. Fucking clown world.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:35 AM   #22
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Some comments are the SS routinely resets devices to "factory settings."

None of this discussion matters until the SS testifies under oath. Let's wait till then.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 08:35 AM   #23
1blackman1
Valued Poster

And what do you base your statement on Jazz. Got a source, any source?
Old 07-15-2022, 12:23 PM   #24
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Important but doesn't really matter because nothing Cassidy Hutchinson said IMHO could be used in a criminal complaint. Throwing food against the wall? Nope. Grabbing the steering wheel, nope. "He said something to the effect of"? Nope. All that was meant to show that in their opinion, that makes Trump unfit and it may have worked on a few people but just like Biden told us, that in a head to head match up with Trump, 92% of Democrats will vote for Biden because they hate Trump. I guarantee you that in another match-up with Biden, Trump would easily get 92% of Republicans even the one's who think he is unfit because they think Biden is unfit.

So, unless criminal referrals come from this committee and the DOJ thinks they can win with what they've got, this is all an exercise in futility except that it may convince Republicans to nominate someone other than Trump which just might cost them the election since they think Trump would be the easiest to bet, if they really believe that.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:10 PM   #25
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Actually head to head Trump is no shoe in to beat Biden. And that’s saying something.

If the primary field narrows quickly Trump could easily find himself losing. His best bet is a wide field so he can squeak by with wins against split votes.

I’m not so sure criminal referrals are really necessary but I suspect some will come for Meadows and possibly others in the immediate orbit of Trump, like Rudy. There will be others I’m sure.

The hearings are doing their jobs. It’s the new Benghazi hearings. Ask McCarthy, he was so proud of how they worked against Hillary.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:47 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
This is hysterical. They ask for information, there isn’t anything remotely close to the debunked story the tween girl made up, so they freak and pretend there actually was but it was deleted. Fucking clown world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
And what do you base your statement on Jazz. Got a source, any source?
Yeah!
Old 07-15-2022, 01:59 PM   #27
texasgentleman1
BANNED

Her text contradicted her story by 180 degrees, the second part was asking why cant they find the so called SS deleted text messages, I thought once out there it was retrievable unless you take a rag and wipe clean like Mrs Clinton . Please keep up you are impeding progress
texasgentleman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 02:51 PM   #28
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The committee DOES NOT want to hear from anyone
who was inside at the time... The Secret Service agents
have said that they'd testify... The committee don't
want America to hear them debunk the girl's story.

What a bleedin' Joke! ... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 02:54 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Maybe you're commenting in the wrong thread?
Old 07-15-2022, 02:55 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Actually head to head Trump is no shoe in to beat Biden. And that’s saying something.

If the primary field narrows quickly Trump could easily find himself losing. His best bet is a wide field so he can squeak by with wins against split votes.

I’m not so sure criminal referrals are really necessary but I suspect some will come for Meadows and possibly others in the immediate orbit of Trump, like Rudy. There will be others I’m sure.

The hearings are doing their jobs. It’s the new Benghazi hearings. Ask McCarthy, he was so proud of how they worked against Hillary.
I think anybody but Trump wins again in a two horse race. And will always win.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women