Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
ginainthemorning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77903
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Funny, Idiot of the day!

His email to me"can you see me for 1/2 hour for 0"
my response. sure. can I can call your wife and see if she will run by the ATM"
Him, Opps, I meant 60.
Me.. I am still LOL. I am obviously out of your league, Please check your local street corner.. goodbye..
ginainthemorning is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Wasn't funny.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Well, you know what they say...

5 out of 4 people have trouble with math.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginainthemorning View Post
His email to me"can you see me for 1/2 hour for 0"
my response. sure. can I can call your wife and see if she will run by the ATM"
Him, Opps, I meant 60.
Me.. I am still LOL. I am obviously out of your league, Please check your local street corner.. goodbye..
Nice come back! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Well, you know what they say...

5 out of 4 people have trouble with math.
Now thats funny! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:53 AM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Shayla , you're too funny lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm...my idiot of the day came from a guy named "Hung Andre" asking if I do videos. After telling him how stupid he was for asking a provider who does not show her face in pics, if she was willing to show the entire world live feed, he proceeded to insult me by telling me to keep enjoying little weenies. I will.

Then I traced his email right to his facebook page family pics and all set to public view, and sent him a nice little message letting him know what a beginner he truly was ha ha. Ahhh...morons, do make life worth living at times.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while i do not

blame you for doing what you did or feel he did not deserve it sometime discretion is the better part of valor. while you probably do not wish his business or acquaintance someone who's business or friendship you did value might think hey if she did it to him she would do it to me" hence you lose the trust factor of someone you may not wish too. whenever i read of a sp calling or texting a rude customer i always wonder what if she did the same thing to someone when in fact it was simply a mistake or miscommunication and not an ill act.. those things done in the heat of the moment can have drastic effects on either side of the equation. often something as nice as an unsolicited text to a favored customer could be devastating when opened by the wrong part. now everyone will say hobby phone, hobby phone.. and everyone is right but that does not undo the damages to the hobby phone less hobbyist or provider
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Hmm...my idiot of the day came from a guy named "Hung Andre" asking if I do videos. After telling him how stupid he was for asking a provider who does not show her face in pics, if she was willing to show the entire world live feed, he proceeded to insult me by telling me to keep enjoying little weenies. I will.

Then I traced his email right to his facebook page family pics and all set to public view, and sent him a nice little message letting him know what a beginner he truly was ha ha. Ahhh...morons, do make life worth living at times.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You have already been WARNED to leave me alone, so don't address me...period! I didn't say I sent a message to his friends did I? News flash....we can use whatever methods we want to find out who you are when you are dumb enough to send us emails with threats in them....don't fk with us and you have nothing to worry about. I don't even keep the emails and numbers of the guys I actually do see, so once again you are clueless.

I owe him nothing once he crossed the line, so whatever. I could have very well put up an alert on the bbfs seeking idiot! You have a comprehension problem, as he was NOT a client of mine but rather some loser from Texas trying to be stupid.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #9
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
blame you for doing what you did or feel he did not deserve it sometime discretion is the better part of valor. while you probably do not wish his business or acquaintance someone who's business or friendship you did value might think hey if she did it to him she would do it to me" hence you lose the trust factor of someone you may not wish too. whenever i read of a sp calling or texting a rude customer i always wonder what if she did the same thing to someone when in fact it was simply a mistake or miscommunication and not an ill act.. those things done in the heat of the moment can have drastic effects on either side of the equation. often something as nice as an unsolicited text to a favored customer could be devastating when opened by the wrong part. now everyone will say hobby phone, hobby phone.. and everyone is right but that does not undo the damages to the hobby phone less hobbyist or provider
No, but prepare for the worst and you'll be fine. Honestly, if you take the necessary precautions and aren't careless the chances of something devastating happening are minimal.
Shayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women