Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #91
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Wow, this echo chamber is quite deafening.
girthvader is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:01 PM   #92
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Funny thing is

Most Trump voters are uneducated men and there uneducated spouses who do what they are told to out of fear of there husbands. They think they are well off and part of the republican party because they own a gun and drive a truck. Actually though they are ignorant and were used by Trump to get elected, nothing he will do will help them in any way. That is why at his rallies he always said, "i love the uneducated" cause he knows your red-neck stupidty would lead you to vote for him. He knew the ignorant would love the build the wall, hate minorities, protect your guns bull shit. He actually thinks your idiots and could care less about your lives, by voting for him you proved him right. Watch what happens to your lives over the next 4 years, he will ruin your health insurance, wages will go down, working conditions will worsen, your kids will go to war, your water and air will be polluted, but hey Trump and his billionaire buddies will make a fortune on your misfortune but you will still have your stupid pick up truck and guns so dont worry about anything you can vote for him again in 4 years. Like the saying goes, stupid is forever!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:48 PM   #93
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Most Trump voters are uneducated men and there (sic) uneducated spouses who do what they are told to out of fear of there (sic) husbands.... Like the saying goes, stupid is forever!
It's always good for a laugh when someone comes on here and can't even use proper spelling and grammar while calling others uneducated!

Be careful who you call stupid. The truly uneducated voters (i.e. high-school dropouts) always flock to the Democrats on election day.

Here's a link:

"There are exceptions during a few elections, but for the most part Democrats dominate the high school dropout (grade school) demographic, while Republicans take the college educated."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservativ...b0&sh=f8091d3d
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #94
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

http://www.newsweek.com/why-are-whit...g-trump-515368
Old 12-29-2016, 03:27 PM   #95
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

The most potent weapon the people have is the ballot box. One of the more interesting developments in the 2016 election cycle is that there is an educational divide among voters. Hillary Clinton is significantly ahead of Donald Trump among college-educated voters, while Trump is more appealing to white, less educated voters.

She is also significantly ahead generally, and with millennials.

Trump, apparently tailoring his message to his less educated base, has made statements that indicate he need not respect the framers’ governing system, e.g., saying he would not concede if he lost the election. But if he won the election, he would happily accept the result of the system. His apparent inclination to respect the system according to the result is precisely the type of power grab the framers rightly feared and sought to deter.

He also has implied that his supporters could or should use guns against Hillary Clinton, his rival. Again, he is advocating dealings with the government that go beyond the constitutional system into the fields of anarchy and ipse dixit power. His statements would have been the stuff of the framers’ nightmares.

Why are white, uneducated voters willing to vote for Trump? Job unhappiness to be sure, but I would posit that it is also because they have not been adequately educated to understand just how dangerous a President Trump would be to the Constitution.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:41 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The most potent weapon the people have is the ballot box. One of the more interesting developments in the 2016 election cycle is that there is an educational divide among voters. Hillary Clinton is significantly ahead of Donald Trump among college-educated voters, while Trump is more appealing to white, less educated voters.

She is also significantly ahead generally, and with millennials.

Trump, apparently tailoring his message to his less educated base, has made statements that indicate he need not respect the framers’ governing system, e.g., saying he would not concede if he lost the election. But if he won the election, he would happily accept the result of the system. His apparent inclination to respect the system according to the result is precisely the type of power grab the framers rightly feared and sought to deter.

He also has implied that his supporters could or should use guns against Hillary Clinton, his rival. Again, he is advocating dealings with the government that go beyond the constitutional system into the fields of anarchy and ipse dixit power. His statements would have been the stuff of the framers’ nightmares.

Why are white, uneducated voters willing to vote for Trump? Job unhappiness to be sure, but I would posit that it is also because they have not been adequately educated to understand just how dangerous a President Trump would be to the Constitution.
You're not very bright or haven't been paying attention. Obama has trashed the Constitution more than any POTUS in recent history. Also, Trimp won 200 counties that Obama won in 2012, did those people just get stupid? Or did they wise up. I think they had enough of progressive bullshit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:51 PM   #97
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The most potent weapon the people have is the ballot box. One of the more interesting developments in the 2016 election cycle is that there is an educational divide among voters. Hillary Clinton is significantly ahead of Donald Trump among college-educated voters, while Trump is more appealing to white, less educated voters...
Wow! You know how to cut and paste from a Newsweek story, dontcha StandinCrooked! I'm so impressed! Too bad I immediately knew you didn't write it yourself since it contains no spelling or grammar errors.

Oh wait - your Newsweek story was dated Nov. 1 - that's 7 days PRIOR to the election! It doesn't tell us anything about how people actually voted, does it?

Question for you, StandinCrooked - if Trump was exclusively "appealing to white, less educated voters" then how do you explain this outcome:

"Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...der-education/

Do your homework before you post. And pay attention to definitions. People who never finished high school may be called uneducated in the formal sense. But people with high school degrees (and no college) are under-educated, rather than uneducated. The high-school dropout vote went to Hillary, not Trump.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:27 PM   #98
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Most Trump voters are uneducated men and there uneducated spouses who do what they are told to out of fear of there husbands. They think they are well off and part of the republican party because they own a gun and drive a truck. Actually though they are ignorant and were used by Trump to get elected, nothing he will do will help them in any way. That is why at his rallies he always said, "i love the uneducated" cause he knows your red-neck stupidty would lead you to vote for him. He knew the ignorant would love the build the wall, hate minorities, protect your guns bull shit. He actually thinks your idiots and could care less about your lives, by voting for him you proved him right. Watch what happens to your lives over the next 4 years, he will ruin your health insurance, wages will go down, working conditions will worsen, your kids will go to war, your water and air will be polluted, but hey Trump and his billionaire buddies will make a fortune on your misfortune but you will still have your stupid pick up truck and guns so dont worry about anything you can vote for him again in 4 years. Like the saying goes, stupid is forever!
Thank god us uneducated morons did vote the way we did, this county couldn't handle 4 more years of getting torn apart. I couldn't have thought of a worse future for this country than the pant suit moffia being in charge.
bigguyt is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #99
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You're not very bright or haven't been paying attention. Obama has trashed the Constitution more than any POTUS in recent history. Also, Trimp won 200 counties that Obama won in 2012, did those people just get stupid? Or did they wise up. I think they had enough of progressive bullshit.
People who complain about progressive bull shit are always the first in line when they need help, It only becomes bull shit when they dont need it anymore. If you cant see the need for protecting the environment, lowering college costs, raising wages, lowering health care costs, medicare, social security, unemployment benefits, gun control, all of which would and will benefit you, but you would rather gut all those progressive programs so that the top 1% can pay less taxes, get real.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #100
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow! You know how to cut and paste from a Newsweek story, dontcha StandinCrooked! I'm so impressed! Too bad I immediately knew you didn't write it yourself since it contains no spelling or grammar errors.

Oh wait - your Newsweek story was dated Nov. 1 - that's 7 days PRIOR to the election! It doesn't tell us anything about how people actually voted, does it?

Question for you, StandinCrooked - if Trump was exclusively "appealing to white, less educated voters" then how do you explain this outcome:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...der-education/

Do your homework before you post. And pay attention to definitions. People who never finished high school may be called uneducated in the formal sense. But people with high school degrees (and no college) are under-educated, rather than uneducated. The high-school dropout vote went to Hillary, not Trump.
Yes Crustylad i know your probably a perfect speller and grammar person and I am sure Donald Trump will make your life better. When you do your homework do me a favor and let me know one thing Trump will do that will benefit you?
Old 12-29-2016, 05:03 PM   #101
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Quit PMing me, EDdie.
Hillary would have been bad for America, much like it is bad for me that a gay person such as Assup PM's me in spite of my protestations.

I wonder why Assup likes to suck cock?

He probably thinks Hillary would have been good as President, when in fact she would have made America even less great than it is now.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:38 PM   #102
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I was there when Hillary told a group of coal miners that there industry was dead, she told them to go to job training. What job can they get that would replace the money they made in the mines? What will happen if we get into a large conflict with China of korea, where are we going to get our coal, steel and oil from to fight a war, China? She doesn't care about our defense, and she doesn't care about us. Fuck her she deserved to lose the election
bigguyt is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #103
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Trite generalizations help nobody's case. I know what principles I stand for and if you people want to call them liberal and ridicule me, so be it:

I support the 2nd, but I'm not deluded into thinking that the mentally ill will magically stop committing mass murder if only kindergarten teachers were packing heat.

I support 1st just as much: I refuse to let my tax dollars subsidize your evangelism. You want your kids to pray in class? Pony up for Catholic school fees. If you don't believe that ancient Norse, Roman, Greek or Hindu mythology be true, then stop trying to convince me that Jesus was anything but the result of statutory rape. I have no use for religion in my life, but I have never asked anyone to abandon theirs.

We're all arguing on a hooker board, but somehow two men getting married so they gave the same rights as any other couple is the fall of western civilization.

You whine about being allowed to worship the way you see fit, but will rally to stop a mosque or temple being built within 10 miles of where you live.

I recognize and acknowledge the anger and anxiety that brought us Brexit and President Trump. But many more of those jobs were lost to automation than dirty brown foreigners. We can close the borders as long as we're willing to live without BOGO prime cuts, year round fresh fruit and $8.99 all you can eat buffets.

You value personal responsibility? Great! Go tell the farmer in Clarion bankrupted by cancer that he should've had a spare 200k tucked away. Or that the pesticides he handled to make his living we're likely the cause.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:51 PM   #104
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
I was there when Hillary told a group of coal miners that there industry was dead, she told them to go to job training. What job can they get that would replace the money they made in the mines? What will happen if we get into a large conflict with China of korea, where are we going to get our coal, steel and oil from to fight a war, China? She doesn't care about our defense, and she doesn't care about us. Fuck her she deserved to lose the election
You do realize that the DoD is one of the biggest proponents of renewable fuels and hybrid drive systems so that they can be prepared for exactly this contingency, right?

For the record, I think that was a terrible bit of pandering by Hillary. People living in coal country deserve prosperity too.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:55 PM   #105
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Yes Crustylad i know your (sic) probably a perfect speller and grammar person and I am sure Donald Trump will make your life better. When you do your homework do me a favor and let me know one thing Trump will do that will benefit you?
You're deflecting, StandinCrooked... you posted about how "stupid" and "uneducated" Trump voters are... you sounded like one of those pathologically insecure liberals who needs to feel intellectually superior to anyone whose politics you disagree with... here's my question again... can you answer it?

It's ok to admit you were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women