Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 07:04 AM   #31
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Ouch... That must have fucking hurt Wake up are you ok?

A holier than God fucking hooker who knows not of what she speaks. Why make an announcement? just fucking leave!! Gone yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice Loren View Post
If this is a form of sarcasm only makes you look like a douche bag if not thanks I don't intend to be missed
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #32
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 317533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default comment

Quote:
Thank you hun yes it is some idiots who hid behind the computer screen and talk shit . The thing is no body asked their opinion on any thing if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Its ok though
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Ouch... That must have fucking hurt Wake up are you ok?

A holier than God fucking hooker who knows not of what she speaks. Why make an announcement? just fucking leave!! Gone yet?
Another loser who uses threads to bash women wow some man you are lol
Clarice Loren is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:51 AM   #33
RandB fan
Valued Poster

After a colorful PM from the original poster I took a couple of moments to reflect of her comments.... and thank you for the compliment on my endowment.

Quote:
Well there are BBW who are high end, that charge more than I do. I know girls with my body type that are high end(HDH is the term here). If you think that all the blond and skinny chicks are the only ones that can charge a high prices then you are mistaken. Yes hun, (her is where I fuck up) guys have paid more than $400 for several hours of my time. English dammit, we speak and write in English not whatever you call this abomination of our method of communication Men who have money will pay for quality thats all too it not only that they play it safe
<--- What did you try to state here? No, never mind I think we all got it. Please request your profile to be removed on your way out. Unfortunately this brief moment, will remain forever, to remind us of you.

There I fixed it for you sort of!!!

Quote:
Well there are bbw who are high end that charges more than me and I know girls with my body type that is high end. If you think that all blonde and skinny chicks are the only ones that can charge a high prices your mistaken. Yes hun guys have paid more than 400 for my time. Men who have money will pay for quality thats all too it not only that they play it safe

I found this video... you could have make it your original post!!!! You would make Dennis Miller Proud!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3b8iWM_OSk
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #34
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's actually her thread so she can leave when she gets ready . She keeps having to come back and defend herself . No need to be insulting or act like an asshole to her . If anyone doesn't like the thread or has nothing constructive to add you should get the hell out of it if you can't handle it like a respectful adult . I don't know the lady , never seen or heard of her but we don't need to act like a pack of dogs trying to gang up and pick on one . Feel free to pick on me
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree, I don't see a point in making an announcement about leaving...if you wanted to leave you would've just left. Those that wanted to know why would've just contacted you to ask.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm devestated...I now have two tears rolling down my cheek...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:00 AM   #37
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
It's actually her thread so she can leave when she gets ready . She keeps having to come back and defend herself . No need to be insulting or act like an asshole to her . If anyone doesn't like the thread or has nothing constructive to add you should get the hell out of it if you can't handle it like a respectful adult . I don't know the lady , never seen or heard of her but we don't need to act like a pack of dogs trying to gang up and pick on one . Feel free to pick on me
Thank you I just made a statement on here it's really sad that you have immature haters on here. There are thousands of things to comment and instead they choose to come to my thread and be petty. Which is why guys like this will never afford or receive any of my services. Your one of the good ones
Old 12-02-2015, 11:03 AM   #38
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I have to agree, I don't see a point in making an announcement about leaving...if you wanted to leave you would've just left. Those that wanted to know why would've just contacted you to ask.
Why are you worried about it? This is my thread if I want to say anything or do anything on here I can do as I please. People are so concerned about what other people say and do they losing out on funds.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Which is why guys like this will never afford or receive any of my services.
The receive part is right, because while I could afford you, I don't fuck ethnics...sorry.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:11 AM   #40
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no reason to defend yourself OP. You said you were leaving, so disable your acct and leave the likes of Eccie behind you. Hookers come and go daily. Tis the life cycle of the hobby. Good luck.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:13 AM   #41
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
The receive part is right, because while I could afford you, I don't fuck ethnics...sorry.
Im glad you consider yourself as a narrow -minded racist goodjob
Old 12-02-2015, 11:26 AM   #42
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
There is no reason to defend yourself OP. You said you were leaving, so disable your acct and leave the likes of Eccie behind you. Hookers come and go daily. This the life cycle of the hobby. Good luck.
Again this is my thread what part of that people don't understand? No class on here I swear thats why certain providers and clients stick together I didn't belong on this site anyways thanks for your input none taken
Old 12-02-2015, 11:47 AM   #43
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's not racist. I don't fuck black guys. It's personal preference. Some white girls don't fuck Asians or even white men. Nothing racist about it
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
How does not wanting to fuck ethnics make me a racist? Are you sure you know what that word means? We have some time before you leave, I'd be happy to educate you if you'd like.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #45
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again this is my thread what part of that people don't understand? No class on here I swear thats why certain providers and clients stick together I didn't belong on this site anyways thanks for your input none taken
You obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension and have a definite lack of class. You are no better than any other person on the boards and have proved it repeatedly in this pathetic threAD. Lmao
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women