Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
Ms.SexyTiff
Account Disabled

User ID: 168273
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Manors, Respect & Providing Info

Gents,

Most providers have in their BIO or on websites information they require prior to you visiting or them visiting you. I think most of us do NOT really require a lot of information. But when you say hey this is my handle on xyz and we are on xyz I would gather it would be best if you used xyz to contact as well. Also safe to say that most likely you have read our needed info on said xyz.

I have had MANY in the last couple weeks contacting me but not going through the said xyz sites they claim to be part of. I love how when I decided to contact a couple of the said peeps through this xyz I was told by one they had not a clue what I was talking about. So not sure if someone was a bored said xyz person on a site or someone using someone's handle to claim they were that person. Either way was interesting. wasted time not much but waste.

I have also got to say those who contact and I have come across many of these who contact asking for a visit within the next fifteen minutes. Or within a certain time frame of something being posted. That does NOT always give the oh well i figured since it was just posted you were available right now. This is not always the case. Many of us take time out of our schedule and make sure we address all that is needed in hopes that we will see a gent that is not going down the list and not actually reading. I like what someone once had posted if you are just reading numbers then keep reading the next few numbers we are not a match.

RESPECT!!! I am very picky about who I choose to meet and EVEN more picky about who will come visit me. Yes if you contact and do NOT provide a name I am going to ignore. (Doesn't everyone? Even in the real dating world) I think it's safe to say if one is telling you hey we are not a fit it does not mean call back thirty more times, email text or I love the harsh you are a no good whore f you. I don't find this very nice. I hope that some of you gents will remember we are all ladies and deserve respect and we can talk as well as you gents...

Just be nice and remember that a lady should always be treated with respect. We ask for specific information for not only our own safety but yours as well...

Sorry for the rant but my goodness I have spoke with a few lately and WOW. I am not the only girly thinking some gents have forgotten how to contact a lady... OR provide what is important. My pet peeve NO NAME AND CONACT NUMBER... I do NOT call unless we have agreed for our talk time. But name OMG!!!
Ms.SexyTiff is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:57 AM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Stick to your guns! Screening is for your safety -- and, by extension -- the safety of those who play with you.

Those who cannot follow your instructions don't deserve much if any consideration.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #3
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Tiff- are you saying for us to give you our real name? I'm a member of p411, TER and here. If my handle isn't good enough I for one (I bet >50%) would pass. I would probably think this would be a case by case basis. A newer member with just a few reviews. While you need to be comfortable and safe....we do too.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
Caitie Mae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29906
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Stick to your guns! Screening is for your safety -- and, by extension -- the safety of those who play with you.

Those who cannot follow your instructions don't deserve much if any consideration.
Beautifully said.

Don't worry if >50% (or even >75%) choose to pass you by. There's another one right behind every man who keeps moving.

Nothing against a man who is faithful to his own boundaries, but there's no need for that man to blatantly disregard our boundaries when he can easily go on to someone more compatible.

~sweetness~
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #5
Xannyraid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I agreed wholeheartedly
Xannyraid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women