Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Hobbyists That haven't booked to know... commenting on Reviews

There's always going to be that one.....(hater)......
Sometimes it gets on my nerves when somebody will do review on me then others will go on there and comment negatively or falsely. Usually always people that have not seen you nor have ever spoken to you.
In a way it's really disrespectful. Reviews are part of my business they help clients to know what I do what I don't do understand that kind of session i provide. My reviews are a promotion tool for me. Hense when people that don't know me comment it doesn't help me with my business.
Example: In My latest review there's a comment that says he'll never see me BC my photos are Photoshoped. that is not true at all usually I take all of my own pictures for once I decided to step it up a have professional pictures and the only thing is my face was blurred out. Nothing is erased or changed. Just a blurry face. My profile says Milf. discretion has always been important to me. You can actually see a little mommy tummy on the main picture... there's pics off my camera. And 3 on the bottom are from Saturday. We arnt Allowed to like or comment on our own reviews. And I don'tlike it. Another example the constant comments on several reviews "She hot but cbj kills it for me" yes I lm a cbj girl. Only BC I can not promise EVERYONE BBBJ. Once I've met you . if your hygienic keep yourself together down there and are willing to throw a little extra on the donation. that I would much oblige. When people comment negatively and I'm not allowed to say anything others can get the wrong idea. So the comments are not only negative. But false. Don't know how we could make this better. But this is the only thing that bugs me about the rules. I would love to be able to correct wrong comments by being able to comment . or even give my approval/support to other comments on reviews by being able to -LIKE- them.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:29 AM   #2
smags007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Hi Riley,

Out of curiosity, I read the review in question as it relates to your comments. I'd like to share another perspective for you to perhaps consider.

Firstly, you stated a commenter wrote "he'll never see me BC my photos are Photoshoped." You went on to say that wasn't true and that only your face had been blurred out.

In actuality the commenter wrote:

"She might be hott but I'll never know because she smeared and smudged too much off with photoshop to make an educated decision"

I went to your showcase, and in fact, the commenter's statement was accurate. He referred to not knowing if you are "hot", because your face is smudged, smeared or blurry in every picture. Whether it was done with photoshop or another program is irrelevant, but that's what he was referring to. It's obvious your pictures are not ENHANCED by photoshop and he never implied that.

You also referred to CBJ. Well, I'm sorry but the majority of men are not really going to be interested in that. That's just a tradeoff you have to make as a provider. Guys constantly go from review to profile, biography, showcase and service description and make very detailed inquiries. They want to be sure they're spending their hard earned money for an experience they will enjoy.

Your profile of services says nothing about hygiene as being an obstacle for BBBJ. Rather, it states:

********Extras like BBBJ ARE AVAILABLE FOR GENOUROUS HOBBIESTS ********

In other words, "Give me more money and I'll do BBBJ. (That;s not a negative. It just is what it is and it lets hobbyists make their decisions as a result.

It's a general rule, both spoken and unspoken, written and unwritten, that hygiene is very important - to both sides. You could always choose to do BBBJ as your norm for whatever price you choose, and then say "BBBJ will not be available without proper hygiene. Or even say CBJ for $x and BBBJ + $xx. Whatever that amount is.

Even in "Dislikes" you don't mention hygiene.

As for providers being able to comment within reviews, I would say this -

You currently have 31 reviews. All of them are a "yes" recommendation. Not a single "no". Even the review you are complaining about is highly positive, yet here you are, nitpicking - and erroneously at that.

For the most part, its been my experience that hobbyists oversell and glorify to some extent, their interactions with providers, and are very adverse to posting a "No" recommendation. Allowing a provider to comment on any review or comment would only further deter honesty and turn this whole thing into a total shit show.

Maybe you can consider this and make some appropriate modifications to your profile and biography to more accurately reflect your rules and what you offer. As you know, hobbyists are equally disallowed from "correcting" or commenting on provider profiles, even if those that have had a session find them highly inaccurate.

On a final note, despite your talk of being willing to do BBBJ, of the 31 reviews, you've had a grand total of THREE with BBBJ. The other 28 are CBJ.

The commenter is entitled to his opinion and in this case, I'm with him completely. I wouldn't care if you were the sexiest woman alive. I'm not going to go to a CBJ provide. Nothing personal against you. It just isn't my thing. The good news is that is appears you're doing rather well irrespective of that.

Respectfully.
smags007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:55 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You are a 29 year old hooker on a public forum.

Grow thicker skin.

CBJ I wouldn't see you and if I don't know what your face looks like I wont see you.
You are saying with more money you will do it as long as they are clean, blah blah.

You are an upsell girl is my take on it.

Get over yourself
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

@ Smags007 - very well written and good feedback
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:04 AM   #5
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

the comment was not accurate smeared and smudge and photoshopped is where I would erase things like marks change stuff take my belly away make it flatter things like that my face is blurred out there is not anything else on those pictures touch it is a completely false statement. if you guys could see in The Powder Room a lot of girls are getting tired of eccie because the men are starting to respect us less and less and less. I don't believe this is nit-picking I believe that it's completely rude to post false statements and comments on someone you've never seen yes all of my review say yes all of my reviews also say that I either look just like the pictures are much better than the pictures again nothing has been smeared or smudged any fun Lions stretch marks tell me all of that shows in my pictures the only thing is there's a square or circle of blue around my face anybody who can't respect discretion in this hobby is not the type of person I would want to see anyways
Old 09-01-2016, 09:08 AM   #6
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

curious as to how it is you think you should be able to correct or showcases something we build about what we provide and what we offer and yes like I said I don't give bbbj to anybody I have to see you and know you I'm not going to suck some that nasty man up bro and if you guys think that this is not picking too bad you can't see in the powder room where we had a whole discussion over obese men and how disgusting it is and you wouldn't believe what kinds of providers would say if you cannot follow my rules if you cannot be hygienic you cannot be a gentleman if you cannot expect to donate more for the extras you want you're not the type of person for me and like I said reviews are used as a promotional tool when people who do not know you comment false statements that is not helping my promotion
Old 09-08-2016, 02:32 PM   #7
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

HoustonRiley, if I can echo and enhance some points..

1. You are welcome to blur your pictures - but you are mistaken in assuming that people want to see your face to "out" you or for a lack of discretion. People (including posters here, myself among them) won't see a provider without knowing what you look like. Your showcase has pictures of your ass, tits, suggestive poses - that's all fine. That's what YOU are selling. There are gentleman who shop for a smile, a pair of warm eyes, and someone to listen to us. Those women have the same physical attributes you have, but a more complete package.

Your anonymity is respected; you can blur your picture - but understand WHY people would decline to see you. Put another way: Would you be willing to sit through an in-person screening with gentleman callers free of charge? Probably not? I've met with a provider before without seeing her face, and there was a reason it was blurred. If I had seen her face, I wouldn't have booked her.

2. In this hobby, blurring and omission are generally signs of hiding something. If someone has extensive pictures, and they all hide her stomach...she's hiding her stomach from view. You have great reviews - relax. Understand that everyone wants something different, and you cater to a subset of hobbyists. The fact that another subset that you DON'T cater or appeal to makes note that they don't find you in their wheelhouse shouldn't offend you. This is a forum for people to talk. Rest on your reviews, and don't worry about the haters. They are everywhere.

3. Services. BBBJ and CBJ isn't just about hygiene, and that's been extensively covered. Some of us out there have Erectile Dysfunction, and it requires both medication and a special touch to get any sort of response. Personally, I rule out CBJ - NOT because of some domination need to slap a woman on the face with my dick - but simply because it would be a wasted condom, a wasted attempt at a BJ, and a fruitless endeavor.

You note that "if they'll throw in extra" and "if they're clean" - which means that since you have rarely done it in your reviews, either everyone you see is a cheapskate, or they're not clean.

Hobbyists are paranoid. We don't like unknowns. Or false hopes or unfulfilled expectations. This boils down to TCB, or Taking Care of Business skills. If it was actually a matter of hygiene...a shower and a razor can start any appointment. Most providers require a shower at the start anyway. The best ones even join you in the shower and help. That means its a money issue, not a hygiene issue. And since everyone can use the same deductive reasoning to make the same mental journey, the sole conclusion is this:

Regardless of what we expect to put in the envelope, you're expecting more, but we don't know how much more...so rather than delving into an uncertainty with a provider who may or may not be attractive...we'll just keep shopping.

Again - don't take offense, that's just the mental journey that directs a subset of hobbyists you don't cater to away from you.

That was generic; here's something specific from me to you. Less than half my sessions end up being naughty - I can jerk myself off, and that's not important. What I CAN'T do by myself is turn into a gorgeous woman, and stare across a dinner table at myself with simmering eyes and a beautiful smile, and make myself feel like a man who can attract a woman like that. I'm not offended that you're not selling what I'm buying. You shouldn't be offended that I'm not buying what you're selling.

Best regards, and safe hobbying.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:18 AM   #8
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Most of these idiots don't even know what 'photoshop' means. They just blurt out the word when a photo looks better than their feeble mind can comprehend. The word can be used for any photo that's edited, and many of them are. That doesn't make photoshop evil.

This site is the only place in the world where great photos are...frowned upon. Then again, consider the audience. Somehow junk photos are 'more real'.

As far as comments go, again, same audience. Of course, they'll have no part of any notion about THEM being reviewed/rated in any way. You just have to be above the BS. This is the life of fat, ugly guys. This is what they do. Perhaps it's their way of...overcompensating.

And if a woman wants to blur her face for privacy reasons, it's her fucking right to do it. Period.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:55 AM   #9
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

"Man up bro"....hahaha
firelips is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:02 PM   #10
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

. Tell the truth HoustonRiley you hate hobbiest guts don't you ?

. Not saying your wrong, just saying you should tell the truth.
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:09 PM   #11
dabunk2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

She can see reviews?
dabunk2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:15 PM   #12
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Can I surmise, HR, that if you were able to comment on a review I gave, that you would also be OK with me commenting on a post about me in the Powder Puff forum?

Because I can envision that if providers start commenting on reviews that guys will be less likely to be honest and might move their comments to the men-only section.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:26 PM   #13
golden451
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Ms. Riley,

In my business we have reviews as well, most professions now do. A review should not be just viewed as "omg" someone didn't like me!! Ok, so IMHO a review is not only a tool, as you stated for promotion, but firstly it's a way to get feed back to know what your doing well and then what you could do to improve. Secondly it verifies what you say you will do, you will do, basically calling BS, just that- BS or saying wow she did what she promised.
Thirdly it tells other that you've seen what has been said and are making or are willing to make efforts to alter or improve.

As TG said it's not always just about a CBJ for that sake, could be a physical need to it or for the true sensation and/or the want of that attention. I always pass on CBJ, personal choice and if BBBJ is not your thing then own it, plain and simple.- then move on.

As for providers see reviews? I've always wonder how and how much they can see, in this digital world where you can get creative and get Netfix free for many moons, I am certain a clever girl can figure out how to overcome a mere digital hurdle.

I wish you luck and hope you take all this as it is, a comment(s), meant to enable you to manage your business.

Regards
golden451 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #14
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden451 View Post
As TG said it's not always just about a CBJ for that sake, could be a physical need to it or for the true sensation and/or the want of that attention. I always pass on CBJ, personal choice and if BBBJ is not your thing then own it, plain and simple.- then move on.
My first (and only) attempt at a ménage à trois unknowingly had CBJ on the menu...and it was a dismaying and ultimately fruitless effort to coax any life into me, the waste of ...at least 2 condoms, and an additional layer of performance anxiety added onto my already significant performance anxiety.

HR, I don't post on reviews with things like, "CBJ...pass" because it doesn't add value to a conversation. There are many who do. Tighten up your profile to streamline hobbyist screenings and expectations and elevate your provider professionalism to the next level.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:21 PM   #15
2dogs
Valued Poster

Op, reviews are not a promotional tool only. They are for hobbiests to make informed decisions. They give us information. The more information we have, the less risk we take.
2dogs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women