Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2024, 03:43 PM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that why Trump is so cozy with them?

Carlson is NOT a journalist, at least not by classic, ethical standards.

Carlson also is NOT a representative of any legitimate news network.

Carlson IS mentioned by some as a potential running mate for Trump.

He is a traitor for all three of the reasons Levi posted as his criteria.

Except ... Russia is our ally, right?

LOLLING!
Tucker Carlson is a Journalist he doesn't have to be affiliated with a News Network to have an interview with a foreign official. He's not a traitor, he's not treasonous. I never mentioned any criteria that would classify Tucker Carlson as a Traitor. As usual you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:42 PM   #32
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Is he the one that got fired or the one still on Itty bitty faux news sukn the orange clown.
The only faux news station that is still proud of having a doocy and doocy jr.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:45 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Tucker has posted he's now in Russia. Says he's there to interview putin?
Tucker also makes claims our govt is spying on him because of this!

Why?
What secrets or deals is trumpf having Tucker broker?
Is trumpf seeking another Russian bride?
Where is Tucker staying? In the trumpf tower Moscow?
Why interview putin? This is bizarre!
We already know the very close ties trumpf has with Russia and putin. But damn!
2 snicks.

why not? is he really there to interview "Evil Vlad" or just go fly fishing without getting hassled ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hw8I9Kc7wE

bahhaaa

oh wait .. isn't Evil Vlad an avid fly fisherman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8kpN7sKepE

i see the evil plot forming!

on the official TCN Uboob channel

https://www.youtube.com/@TuckerCarlson

i see his "next" latest video ..

"My fly fishing interview with Vlad"

BASHAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
IMHO. Tucker is the treasonous one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Has Adam Schiff hacked into WD’s ECCIE account?

maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
An interview with Putin is something any journalist would want, it’ll hit 100 million views easily. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

exactly. it's the scoop of the year by a journalistic mile if Carlson pulls this off .. if he's even there to do that.

it's GOLD.

a true win for Tucker

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 08:42 PM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Hopefully Tucker is getting the same treatment that Alexei Navalny received!!

TC is a total piece of shit...and deserves to get some good ol Russian justice. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer guy'.

He's got that unfiltered mouthpiece / he'll mouth off to the wrong Russian, and unlike most Americans who only talk shit to his face in the fly fishing shop, they'll take him for a nice long drive out into the tundra or perhaps to a nice little gulag where we can spend the rest of his life. Good riddance.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 08:47 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Hopefully Tucker is getting the same treatment that Alexei Navalny received!!

TC is a total piece of shit...and deserves to get some good ol Russian justice. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer guy'.

He's got that unfiltered mouthpiece / he'll mouth off to the wrong Russian, and unlike most Americans who only talk shit to his face in the fly fishing shop, they'll take him for a nice long drive out into the tundra or perhaps to a nice little gulag where we can spend the rest of his life. Good riddance.

your opinion of Carlson doesn't make him guilty of anything in Russia. yet.

bahahaa

you really think Russia would detain Carlson?

not a chance in hell

and no it doesn't make Carlson Russia's "propagandist"

bahhaaa
Old 02-04-2024, 10:41 PM   #36
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

In response to the many posts, I would like to reiterate that my statement was posted as an opinion and not a fact. It’s my opinion that Carlson stopped being a journalist quite some time ago. He’s been a propagandist for pay for a long while now.

IMHO, It’s my guess that he’s in Russia preparing to push Putin’s propaganda onto the American public. To use some of his rabid fan base to try and normalize Putin’s actions.

You can debate whether or not that makes him a traitor but I think it does. Take my opinion for what it’s worth.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 10:53 PM   #37
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
In response to the many posts, I would like to reiterate that my statement was posted as an opinion and not a fact. It’s my opinion that Carlson stopped being a journalist quite some time ago. He’s been a propagandist for pay for a long while now.

IMHO, It’s my guess that he’s in Russia preparing to push Putin’s propaganda onto the American public. To use some of his rabid fan base to try and normalize Putin’s actions.

You can debate whether or not that makes him a traitor but I think it does. Take my opinion for what it’s worth.
Oh but Tucker is there for nefarious reasons. First he's trumpfs mouthpiece and go between. He's also there promoting his show. And he thinks he's being spied on. SNICK
I would hope our agencies are spying on this pos! I believe his true actions in russia are treasonous. Imo
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:12 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What is amazing here is the same bunch who think the media is the enemy of the state, believes nothing, trusts nobody somehow believes that Tucker Carlson is a journalist and trusts him in spite of knowingly pushing numerous lies, misinformation campaigns and promotion of the Big One, which got off to a rousing premiere on Jan. 6

He’s a journalist seeking to get an interview?

Horse shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:20 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

you are wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Oh but Tucker is there for nefarious reasons. First he's trumpfs mouthpiece and go between. He's also there promoting his show. And he thinks he's being spied on. SNICK
I would hope our agencies are spying on this pos! I believe his true actions in russia are treasonous. Imo

is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What is amazing here is the same bunch who think the media is the enemy of the state, believes nothing, trusts nobody somehow believes that Tucker Carlson is a journalist and trusts him in spite of knowingly pushing numerous lies, misinformation campaigns and promotion of the Big One, which got off to a rousing premiere on Jan. 6

He’s a journalist seeking to get an interview?

Horse shit.

if you say so
Old 02-04-2024, 11:38 PM   #40
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Fucker Carlson is who he is. IMO, he is basically on the same level as a tabloid scumbag who gives his clown followers falsehoods to entertain and appease them. It's not his fault they don't have enough sense to discern fact from fiction. Dude is just trying to get paid so I can't really blame that complete douchebag for his money hustle.

Why not go to Russia to give his simpleton followers what they desire? That's his job. That's the career he chose. I see nothing wrong with it at all.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:44 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Fucker Carlson is who he is. IMO, he is basically on the same level as a tabloid scumbag who gives his clown followers falsehoods to entertain and appease them. It's not his fault they don't have enough sense to discern fact from fiction. Dude is just trying to get paid so I can't blame the guy for his money hustle.

you mean like .. rachel maddow and joe scarbourgh ?

bahhaaaaa
Old 02-05-2024, 01:00 AM   #42
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, is this thread about Fucker Carlson or about those folks you mention going to Russia? Perhaps I read the topic incorrectly... anyway, I don't pay attention to those folks either. Surprisingly to many, some people form their own opinions independently and could not care less about the opinions of complete strangers on TV who get paid to validate them.

I don't listen to talking heads unless it is about sports. When you are a Cowboys or Lakers fan like me, you'll listen or read any nonsense for optimism even when you know it is complete bullshit and you don't even believe 90% of it. The difference is I know bullshit when I hear it; fortunately for Fucker Carlson, his followers lack the simple cognitive ability to do so.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:08 AM   #43
FRESHNFRUITY
Account Disabled

Tucker is a journalist seeking to get an interview in Russia.
FRESHNFRUITY is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 06:38 AM   #44
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY View Post
That may be true but the questions we should be asking is why Tucker and why now.

The answer to the first question is that Tucker Carlson by his own words and actions has demonstrated a friendly and accommodating tone towards the Putin regime. If i’m Putin then Tucker Carlson is the one i’d want to do the interview as he would be less likely to do any real pushback or fact checking before releasing the video.

The answer to the second question is harder to discern. “Why now?” I think that pressure is building on Putin back home to bring the Ukraine conflict to some kind of conclusion. I think he sees events in the middle east and American political dysfunction as an opportunity to push his agenda before things stalemate further. It is also likely that this might be another attempt to influence the upcoming presidential and congressional elections in November.

I’ve never been one to believe that the Trump organization colluded with the Russian government but to deny their involvement in our elections via propaganda and other methods is the equivalent of burying your head in the sand.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:21 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY View Post
Welcome to ECCIE. Don’t be afraid to ask any of us for pointers navigating this complicated site.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women