Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default More rope bondage photos

I am working on a post addressing impact play, but it will be a while before I can complete it. In the mean time, here are a few more rope bondage photos.

As before, these are all my work, I enjoyed creating the bondage shown and hope you enjoy viewing it. A few are repeated from a review posted earlier, but not included in my rope bondage photo post. Pardon the repetition if you viewed the review.

I must add: I make no claim to be a master of the art of bondage. I enjoy it. I am learning. I seek greater understanding and skill. I share these photos simply because I find a comfortable environment here in Another Realm; kindred spirits I relate with.

For all photos, I have received permission to post. Some of the ladies also have granted permission to be identified. PM me for that if you wish.

TE

TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Hey there TexEngnr - It is ALL GOOD! Thanks
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Love those pictures get hot just thinking about all the possibilities.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Ernest Heming
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I'm in!
Ernest Heming is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've found that my antique twin four-poster bed is a perfect restraint device for a woman. Simply tie her ankles to the end posts and you're presented with a delectable, fully exposed swollen treat to lick, fuck, suck, slap, tickle and make cum until she's screaming with Submissive joy.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Corner posts are very useful, quite traditional, and provide nice photo opportunities as well.

I am usually in a hotel room where corner posts are not common. To solve the problem, I made a light weight bed restraint system that's always in my toy bag. It wraps around all 4 sides of the mattress, and has tie points about every 12 inches or so. Having the mattress rimmed with lots of tie points allows for creative positioning.

A cool aspect of bondage is the endless variety that can be achieved. Beds, chairs, tables - anything at hand can be incorporated into the fun.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #7
swallowitall
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm curious about this restraint system you made......any instructions for making one?
swallowitall is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Got it from one of my 2 favorite sex shops; Lowe's. (the other is Michael's)

A 50 foot length of 5/16 (if I remember correctly) braided nylon rope. Tie an overhand bight with a 2-3 inch length, every 12 inches or so. And of course, a similar overhand bight at each end.
The second component is a single ratcheting style cargo strap with a hook on both ends.
Wrap the knotted rope around the mattress, place the hooks in convenient bights (depending on the size of the mattress), and cinch it in place with the cargo strap ratchet.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

in case no one else knows what "bight" means...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bight+?s=t

texengr, is that what you are describing?

how about an photo?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
in case no one else knows what "bight" means...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bight+?s=t

texengr, is that what you are describing?

how about an photo?
I too love bondage, especially guerilla bondage where I suspend girls from public works of art, buildings, or structures.

As for the bights, take a look at the 7th pic in the OP, the one with the brunette on her knees. Bottom left of the photo along the side of the mattress the rope with a series of bights is visible.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Thanks for the help pointing out more details on what I described very briefly. I composed that post on my phone - should have waited until I had a keyboard.

An overhand bight looks like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ov...-ABOK-1046.jpg

Good catch SAT on the bights in the photo, I had no idea they were visible in any of the images.

With the rope, you simply want a loop at each end and a bunch of loops along the length of it. The finished product should be about 20 - 22 feet long. The perimeter of a king mattress is 26 feet in total. You want the rope you make to be a few feet shorter because the first time you tension it, the knots will draw tighter and the rope will be 2 or 3 feet longer.

Also, remember to make the overhand bights at least 3 inches long, 4 would probably be better, because as the knots tighten up when you first tension it, the bights will become a little shorter.

The first time I made one I had to tie, untie, and retie several times before the length came out right. Mine is still a little longer than it should be, but I was tired of messing with it.

On the ratcheting cargo strap, get a good one, don't be tempted to save money on it. The cheap ones are hard to tighten down, harder to loosen up and often fail outright after a few uses.

I did not research or look for other bed restrain designs, as this one struck me as sufficiently simple, effective and inexpensive. The only limitation is that the rope ends up secured to the mattress, not the bed frame. So, the mattress can slide around, but that's never been an issue for me.

My first design was heavier, more complicated, more expensive but still, not nearly as useful. That design fastened to the bed frame or bed legs - but on most hotel beds, that was not easy to do. You can see that one in a few of the photos, it featured a 48" long, 1-1/2" dia. wooden dowel. The dowel was drilled through about every 4 or 5 inches to allow ropes to be tied to it. At both ends of the dowel were two cargo straps, that both went to one leg. It was overkill, only gave 48" of tie points on two ends of the bed, was hard to transport, and I was always banging my chins into the damn ratchets, or sitting on one - unpleasant while naked.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Bravo!!!
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

The fourth shot really shows off the young lady's lovely lips and nipples, very, very nice!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #14
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

I assume you refer to the 5th photo? To avoid breaking any rules I carefully photo shopped out the "lips" that are in the original version of the 4th photo.

Regardless, thank you for the complement. It was a simple digital point-and-shoot camera and no special lighting. It is challenging to use the available lighting in a hotel room to achieve pleasing results. I am not an especially skilled photographer, but I do enjoy trying.

I especially enjoy rope marks left on the skin. The fact that it is beautiful, but will fade away in minutes, is somehow enigmatic to me. I have tried to capture this often, but with the limited time, before the marks fade, and with limited lighting options, it is quite difficult.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #15
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexEngnr View Post
I assume you refer to the 5th photo? To avoid breaking any rules I carefully photo shopped out the "lips" that are in the original version of the 4th photo.

Regardless, thank you for the complement. It was a simple digital point-and-shoot camera and no special lighting. It is challenging to use the available lighting in a hotel room to achieve pleasing results. I am not an especially skilled photographer, but I do enjoy trying.

I especially enjoy rope marks left on the skin. The fact that it is beautiful, but will fade away in minutes, is somehow enigmatic to me. I have tried to capture this often, but with the limited time, before the marks fade, and with limited lighting options, it is quite difficult.
opps, yes, #5! Lovely girl!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women