Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2016, 08:14 PM   #76
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Yes ma'am Dallas, you and I would have ourselves a hell of a good time. And damn! That new (to me) kitty pic is hot!
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:27 PM   #77
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
My lips down there are big !! BIG!
Big , thick, juicy ! ( not long and skinny ) which ones do guys like ?
I love Daty on me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
And my clit swells nice. ( I'm loud as hell, I can't be in a cheap hotel room , or thin walls anywhere) ha. And JUSTAGUY- I would love LOVE A GOOD FMF session before I retire. Sighhhh. Oh you men and women turn me - ON !!!
damn. i may have to taste those lips.
ive tasted Dallas' lips (both sets) and i ABSOLUTELY loved them !!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #78
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
My lips down there are big !! BIG!
Big , thick, juicy ! ( not long and skinny ) which ones do guys like ?
I love Daty on me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
And my clit swells nice. ( I'm loud as hell, I can't be in a cheap hotel room , or thin walls anywhere) ha. And JUSTAGUY- I would love LOVE A GOOD FMF session before I retire. Sighhhh. Oh you men and women turn me - ON !!!

heres Zena's lips pic she sent me to post for her

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 03:12 PM   #79
EricD
BANNED

MFM and MMF is always a thing to be watch and involved in. Having more than just a one on one scenes be it even a gangbang is something special that everyone should enjoy at least once.

Plus being filmed is also very enjoyable. Knowing others will be watching, enjoying, providing others something they like and gain pleasure from drives me to perform.
EricD is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #80
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EricD. Oh you are right.
Verrrrrryyyy- riiigghhhttt!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 09:33 PM   #81
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite personal treat is laying on my back...legs spread...and having my pussy enjoyed and eaten over and over and over again...until my body literally cannot stand it anymore, and I have to use the little strength I have left to cover my pussy with my hand and try to brush away your lips with one or two weak fingers... My tap out so far has been 14 in one sitting. Talk about the perfect treat!
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:52 AM   #82
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Merry minx. Great post ! Hot !!!
Whew ! ♡
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:53 PM   #83
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post
My favorite personal treat is laying on my back...legs spread...and having my pussy enjoyed and eaten over and over and over again...until my body literally cannot stand it anymore, and I have to use the little strength I have left to cover my pussy with my hand and try to brush away your lips with one or two weak fingers... My tap out so far has been 14 in one sitting. Talk about the perfect treat!
I’ve had my head pushed away from a tasty treat. One lady squeezed her legs together to push me out like a watermelon seed.
Zena, so sorry your leaving us soon.
You should give us a chance to come up and see you to help ring in the New Year all year round.

Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 11:43 PM   #84
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

GregJM - I third that!

Let me add someth-someone-ones...Daisy chain...69696969696969...switc h...96969696969696
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #85
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Okay, lots of fantasies I could mention, but as f ar as actual experiences I've had...
I was with a sweet ebony lover (we do have an emotional connection) who had never been with a man patient enough to take here all the way with DATY. She loved it, and went to the brink several times before she could let go and come. After 3 orgasms from DATY/DATO and fingers everywhere, she turned on her side and I crawled up behind her, hat on. I held her in my arms and embraced her as my cock found its way home to her convulsing pussy. I stroked her as slowly as I could until the sweetest moaning I've ever heard began. Without a word, and having never made mention of it, she reached back and guided me into her ass. Both of us went into zones of emotional, physical and spiritual release like never before. It felt like my entire being exploded into her magnificent ass. We were motionless for minutes more, me still in her ass, feeling all the contractions and convulsions of one more orgasm that followed. Totally unscripted, just two people enjoying each other as our inhibitions melted before our eyes. I think the fact that she was able to follow her desire with me invited me to enter into a very sacred place both physically and psychologically, and I felt added fulfillment far beyond the sex act itself.
frogdog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women