Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #91
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You weren't even involved - why intervene?
That's woomby's way. And he hates it when someone else jumps into HIS shit the same way he does to others here.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:56 PM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You weren't even involved - why intervene?
Like you've never intervened in shit that didn't concern you. Go fuck a duck, you homo erectus piece of shit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:57 PM   #93
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That's woomby's way. And he hates it when someone else jumps into HIS shit the same way he does to others here.
The only shit you're jumping into is when you bootyhole that BF of yours, lustylad. What I hate is you. You and your faggoty ways, you rainbow sherbet shitting motherfucker.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #94
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The only shit you're jumping into is when you bootyhole that BF of yours, lustylad. What I hate is you. You and your faggoty ways, you rainbow sherbet shitting motherfucker.
Well woomby the pobrecita puta y maricon EUNUCH, the hate feeling is mutual then. You hate that I have called out your lying liberal faggot ways for all to see. And that others have come to their OWN determination that YOU ARE a FAG. Your own posts say that YOU'REa swishy walking fag, puta ! Go ahead and try the WE1911 crawfish action of saying " I was just joking" . That worked REAL well for that lying idiot. Stay with that Clintonesque " I did not.." woomby. We expect you to crawfish and lie by now.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #95
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well woomby the pobrecita puta y maricon EUNUCH, the hate feeling is mutual then. You hate that I have called out your lying liberal faggot ways for all to see. And that others have come to their OWN determination that YOU ARE a FAG. Your own posts say that YOU'REa swishy walking fag, puta ! Go ahead and try the WE1911 crawfish action of saying " I was just joking" . That worked REAL well for that lying idiot. Stay with that Clintonesque " I did not.." woomby. We expect you to crawfish and lie by now.
If I were gay, I'd just tell you, dumbass. I hate that it doesn't fit your narrative fantasy of gloryholes and swishy walking, but you're a fucking idiot. You've been exposed for what you really are; a rainbow spermburper who is too fucking scared to come out, so he goes on about it in every goddamn post.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:21 PM   #96
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I were gay, I'd just tell you, dumbass. I hate that it doesn't fit your narrative fantasy of gloryholes and swishy walking, but you're a fucking idiot. You've been exposed for what you really are; a rainbow spermburper who is too fucking scared to come out, so he goes on about it in every goddamn post.
Your attempts at amateur psychology are yet ANOTHER demonstration of how piss poor you are all around woomby. Your projection and transference haven't ever worked and won't ever work on me, ya swishy walking cum guzzler. Go practice your lying shit on your workers down at the 'holes. iva-littleun, your newest WK, will buy that BS from you. Mean while , KEEP PLAYING THAT RUSTY TROMBONE !!!!!
Old 10-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #97
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your attempts at amateur psychology are yet ANOTHER demonstration of how piss poor you are all around woomby. Your projection and transference haven't ever worked and won't ever work on me, ya swishy walking cum guzzler. Go practice your lying shit on your workers down at the 'holes. iva-littleun, your newest WK, will buy that BS from you. Mean while , KEEP PLAYING THAT RUSTY TROMBONE !!!!!
Amateur psychology aside, you are the one who continues to foster this faggot fantasy about gloryholes, etc., when you know that none of it is true. No one goes on about it like you do...
Old 10-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #98
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Amateur psychology aside, you are the one who continues to foster this faggot fantasy about gloryholes, etc., when you know that none of it is true. No one goes on about it like you do...
I don't know man, I tend to believe Rey after those PM's I got from you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:48 AM   #99
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Typical: the Wackos on here turn a thread about school shootings into an issue about racism and homophobia. Yep, quality discussions abound on this board.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Unfortunately, lack of self control is a tremendous enabler for the Idiot Jihadists.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women