Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #61
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I googled "Battered woman coffee mug" switched to image view, and found:
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:01 AM   #62
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Women deep-fry up much tastier when they're battered.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:42 AM   #63
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shame on me for laughing at (with???!?) you sick fucks lol
But I will admit I snickered....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
l could show you a ton of pictures of plane crashes...yet that mode of transportation is statistically the safest mode there is.

In fact you could scare the living shit out of folks boarding a plane if you started screaming that you thought the plane wasn't safe and you wanted to see the pilots, pilot license. You started waving around a bunch of crashed plane photos to prove your point..none of that would change the fact that air travel is safe.

Ladies use screening information to keep from getting bad reviews...they like to say it is for their safety. The data suggests i am correct.

(NEXT POST)

While you are out on that limb , realize that those numbers are derived from the real world. So just wtf would you tell the the 51% of women sexually assaulted by their current or former lover?

As to your second paragraph, let me ask you...Do you think me asking the pilot of the plane for a copy of his pilots license keep the plane from crashing?

You are seriously comparing an incident with a bad client to a plane crash?

One is a human on human crime. Another is the malfunction of a mechanical object, be it from failed mechanics, human error, or an act of nature.
Surely you can think I would compare the events pending upon the unpredictability of one questionable strangers phyche to a machine (airplane) failing (and crashing)?

Here's the crunch- There is no copy of anything that will save your ass in a plane crash, but it will deter an evil m.f. if he knows you are demanding his information.

Now DOES THAT ENABLE HOOKERS TO BLACKMAIL MEN?

Yup. Sure does. The bad ones, at least. The one's not worth their salt.
It's not my job to sort the hookers out for you though.
That's your job & every guy who is up here hooker shopping.
Butt-hurt?
If YOU don't like the SYSTEM, CHANGE IT.

I didn't make the system, I have only learned the BEST WAY I know to navigate it safely.

The fact you think I would ask for anyone's information to blackmail them with is laughable.

Please post some links to where *I* did it.
Link me up, player.

I'm sorry it HAS HAPPENED AT ALL TO ANYONE (((BUT)))
Abuses HAPPEN.

And no screening for myself doesn't absolutely assure me 101% safety.
Nothing would except keeping my ass in my house.

And that.... ain't gonna happen.

I know this... If a psycho did enter our system, if he were patient, and dillegent... and built up creds... Yeah, for surely, he could get a good kill in... maybe even 2 or 3... before it caught up with him.
But if a man WERE intent on doing that..... there is nothing anyone could do to stop him... except Tebow.

You know?

I do like leaving my bro some info when I leave for appointments. That way he would know where to start looking... J.I.C. You know?
Don't want my kid to have to see Mommy's face on the back of a milk carton because noone could find my body!

How about this....

Since you still cling to your logic as a shield...
How many plane crashes in the USA in total last year?
Fatalities?
How many hookers were murdered, assaulted, & raped last year in the USA?
Care to wager?

Bet it's still safer to ride a plane. LOL

Or ride a car.

IJS...

Clients can not simply assume that there is any comfort in meeting a complete stranger, not the danger to negligible, site unseen, information unknown, intent unknown for the provider.
Would I see a client who had no okay's? No ref's? Willing to share NO REAL WORLD INFO?
Hell no.
It is what it is; And this is a dangerous world in which we play.
Much more nefarious incidents occur within than simple "car accidents."
When a person rides in a car... surely one would take every precautionary action possible in order to prevent an automobile accident & ensure maximum safety; From keeping the brakes in good repair, wearing of seat belts, to even purchasing a particular car for it's tested crash-test safety levels.
Us ladies drive our cars (ourselves) every time we see a new client. So it would be only logical that someone (say a taxi cab driver who has more exposure to the possibility of accidents) be far more diligent than the average driver would be when it comes to safety-
And as it simply isn't one new client that sustains these ladies in this industry but a repetitious cycle with a stream (however fast or slow) of new clients who constantly need screened to obtain entry to the hobby-system.
I read this once...
"A reference from a particular lady is only as good as her screening."

Quote:
Sally Sucksalot emails Doris Dickgobbler:
"Hey Sally ,
Remember that guy, "Dick", you gave me a reference for, last week?
Well, we met last night and Dick Suppercrack beat me up! I will need some more of his information to file a police report & need more information to complete a blacklisting & alert. Can you send me that?
Thanks a lot,
Sally "

Doris Dickgobbler:........*crickets* Realizes she gave a reference for a man she does not have info for. She did not use P411, she did not receive any references, did not get his real word info from a screening form, and she simply took him at his review count and an inbox.
References/Info's are not just to ensure safety, but also to hold violent criminals accountable when it happens.

(References did not start with abuses... and it is sad that ladies have taken it there.... but.....)

Until the ladies stop having "incidents" (accidents) the ladies are well reminded to keep screening... and buckle up!

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

More interesting links on Prostitution Data (with sources):

http://sex-crimes.laws.com/prostitut...ion-statistics
http://www.prostitutionresearch.com/...2012-21-12.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if I were playing Russian Roulette with a 7-shooter (14%), I wouldn't play.

There are boards full of alerts - attempted robberies, assaults - I think both parties need to do everything possible to prevent that from happening.
^^This.
You are so... efficient. LOL

Quote:
Well played.

You're curvy, and I want to touch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
This was a lot more fun when we were sharing pictures of coffee cups instead of assulted women

so I propose coffee cups with pictures of battered women on then....

Attachment 461683
LOL! Now I will be on another mission.... searching for epic coffee mugs.... lol
I already have a couple printed Tshirt images to share... lol funny-selves....
(BTW it's all about the seasoning.... never "plain"!)

Quote:

I googled "Battered woman coffee mug" switched to image view, and found:
Wow.... just wow.... lol
(I like the stainless mug though! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Women deep-fry up much tastier when they're battered.
Most things do!

I prefer the ones with the fat-marbling grilled.
Marinated first, of course!

Ok no more misdirection... I have posts stacked up lol
And a place to put them.... lol (finally) Ya'll keep dragging me into the "vastness"....

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:37 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
Shame on me for laughing at (with???!?) you sick fucks lol
But I will admit I snickered....

You are seriously comparing an incident with a bad client to a plane crash?

One is a human on human crime. Another is the malfunction of a mechanical object, be it from failed mechanics, human error, or an act of nature.
Surely you can think I would compare the events pending upon the unpredictability of one questionable strangers phyche to a machine (airplane) failing (and crashing)?
God , I hate to school you on elementary shit but here goes...

We are talking about Irrational Fear, here. So for you to say that my comparison of a plane crash to your fear of being murdered or assaulted is wrong , shows you do not have a clue about the subject matter.

First learn what an Irrational Fear is:

Irrational fears

Some anxiety isn't generalized at all; on the contrary, it's attached to a specific situation or thing—like flying, animals, or crowds. If the fear becomes overwhelming, disruptive, and way out of proportion to the actual risk involved, it's a telltale sign of phobia, a type of anxiety disorder.

Your fear is way out of proportion to the risk involved. Just like folks who fear flying. You ladies running around crying about the danger only reinforces the irrational fear in yourselves and spreads it to others. Be no different than whites fear of blacks marrying their women and having a law against it. Or some folks fear of Muslims now.

The ladies that see black/Indian men probably would say that the ladies who won't see them are acting irrationally but it is your preference. Same with screening your personal information...it is your preference but there is no evidence other than in your mind that it works.

Quote:

Here's the crunch- There is no copy of anything that will save your ass in a plane crash, but it will deter an evil m.f. if he knows you are demanding his information.
Really, how come it does not deter evil men who are lovers of the women they assault. You are sounding like a person that thinks it is bad luck to step on a sideway crack. You are mixing superstitions with facts.

The fact is the reason most women want personal information from a gent has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with control.

And for the record, people survive plane crashes all the time...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:26 PM   #65
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok.
Logic... meet irrational fears....

So what are the odds of you being outed if you hand your info to a "reputable" provider?
Do we then need to define "reputable"?

I think THAT is an irrational fear.

Pot. Kettle.

I may be that. (PARANOID)
You are, too.
Guess it takes one to know one?

I am paranoid for good reason.
You are paranoid for good reason.

So are we REALLY paranoid?
Old 10-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #66
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AND FYI, Control.
You nailed it.
Finally.

I will have the control.

But... unto that end....

I firmly disavow any hooker manipulating the review system or who is into abusing confidentiality in any way, shape, or form.
There are some sacred lines... you just don't cross.

And especially not with malice.

Trust is not to be abused, and to do so intentionally or recklessly...
I have no sympathy for the repercussions to such a violator.

Matter of fact, I love a good "roast" as much as the next fucked up person on here... lol I can admit it.

Roast is my favorite. lol

Old 10-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ok.
Logic... meet irrational fears....

So what are the odds of you being outed if you hand your info to a "reputable" provider?
Do we then need to define "reputable"?

I think THAT is an irrational fear.

Pot. Kettle.

I may be that. (PARANOID)
You are, too.
Guess it takes one to know one?

I am paranoid for good reason.
You are paranoid for good reason.

So are we REALLY paranoid?
Is it panorama to tell people to never post say naked pictures of themselves on the Internet?

That is basically what a guy is doing when they send you their RW info and you then run it through some data base. Boom....he now has a permanent history of his hobbyist life.

And you know as well as I do that you all use that for a psychological advantage over the hobbyist. it is posted in a tutorial in your beloved Infoshare.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #68
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok.... I am growing tiresome of this debate... I'm honestly running out of steam, but please (sigh) continue.

Did you give your information to anyone at P411? Then you are in the system.
Have you ever had your information (handle, email, phone number or otherwise) screened?
Then you are in the system.

So, are you crying over spilt milk, now?

My convictions on screening are not going to change over any male mitching over rights to privacy/confidentiality breaches/unfair-play when there IS violence done towards providers. EVER.

It is not going to happen, I will NEVER budge.
I will do all I can.
No amount of "persuasion" you can offer me will change my mind.
If that is an ignorant point of view, so be it, until I am informed I am wrong and see the evidence of such, so shall it remain.

We shall have to agree to disagree.
I am standing in my shoes.
You are in yours.

As my generation says, "Stay in your lane."

You think P411 won't hand over information to police (OUTING) when violence happens?

Please, illuminate me.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #69
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As much as I don't like to think of myself as a "judgey" person...
I do love to look at fashion.

(And yes, I will admit... I will raise an eyebrow when I see a gal looking like a "hot mess.")

I am one who dresses more with comfort in mind, and I am more into color for expression, or even at times a statement "Tee."
I don't always follow current trends, but I am often curious as to what IS trendy, and then weigh whether I find it alluring or not.
Most of the time I find "high fashion" laughable.... Couture is another world unto itself! Although sometimes... there are some spectacular designs and designers who truly do some awe inspiring work, I will not totally discredit them.

Last year, for some reason... I found myself selecting a lot of "magenta" colored pieces to my wardrobe, even as far as a couple different handbags, and a ton of jewelry to "coordinate."
(Yes, I was raise to dress "matchy-matchy." LOL!)

But now.... recently... a few weeks ago... I went to put on my magenta colored ankle boots... and sighed in disgust...
I guess magenta isn't very autumny, now is it?

See you later magenta ankle boots! Into the closet you go...

I did venture to the fleamarket one day, in the rain, ughh,
and went treasure hunting for a new pocketbook of a Fall-tone...
I am loving my new hideously loud, overbearing wide pumpkin orange & white striped affair...

I probably should have done some googling around before purchasing, to see what the trends are (and if I want to lean towards any of them... )
Low & behold....

My FAVORITIST COLOR EV-ER is "IN!" (Yay!!!!!!!!~~~~~)

So... without further adu-

My Fall 2015/Winter 2016 Fashion COLOR discoveries:

(I wish these color swatches were smaller images... but... eh, I will get over it. I'm too lazy to edit/repost.)

Source
I'm not really excited over the purple colors. Meh.
However, I am really liking the gender neutral colors at the top; Very hippy-ish 60's/70's and "earthy feeling."
(And am I the only person who is thinking that the color labeled "Reflecting Pond" is really only a hybrow-renaming of the color "Navy." I digress.)

However... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they picked MY COLOR PICK... Fav of all time... C̶e̶r̶u̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ .... I mean um, Biscay Bay!
(Here the whole while I thought color experts at Crayola have been calling it "Cerulean".... Not green enough to be teal, too green to be a pure blue.... a blue with a touch of green... )

The dress on the far RIGHT..... from a recent NY Fashion article...

(Photo also from sourced article above.)

Well, I guess that means I will be seeing a lot more Cerulean in the stores!
And that is something that I will be very very happy to collect while treasure-hunting!

And before I wrap this fashion post up...

A few little laughs I had held onto the image links!
(All the looking around & discussion...)
I was looking for a T-Shirt already pre-printed & ready to order that says,
"I'm the Bad Guy." Alas, none to be found. (At least not by my fingers.)
Shame, cause it is the "running joke" with a few of my friends to say it...
We all do! LOL

But a few I thought were pretty chuckle-worthy:

If this ain't SO ME... (I hate that word, btw... )
Yeah, I need this one! LOL

Found a couple of bloody ones, with & without hand print.
Around Halloween time? My comedic side votes for the hand-print one!

Shhhhhhh.... ( I do this....)

Heh.

Aussie smack-talk, anyone? lol
(Love an Aussie accent... practically automatically read with one when my mind reads the word "mate.")

I dunno if you are a lawyer in life or not, WTF, lol, but you would have made a good one. This one is for you!

Wow.... just looked over to pre-edit my post & realized almost every one of those T-shirts are a BLOODY MESS! LOL

Maybe Luvs2Purr was right? Must be b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ something in the water?

Heh.

Mkay, on that note.... Back to my O.G. print shirt...

Like the solo chick at the swingers party .... LOL
or the white-white chick in the 'hood... lol
Or the one who knows she is a Black Sheep by society's moores... LOL

Black sheep, unicorn...

I'm a fuckin' Unicorn!

(I shouldn't....but this has me laughing....I WILL and AM.... lol SHARE!!!!!)
Sometimes, it is fun to be a member of a SMHB... lol

Old 10-10-2015, 04:31 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ok.... I am growing tiresome of this debate... I'm honestly running out of steam, but please (sigh) continue. I will

Did you give your information to anyone at P411? No, P411 has/had a voucher system. Then you are in the system.
Have you ever had your information (handle, email, phone number or otherwise) screened? No
Then you are in the system.

So, are you crying over spilt milk, now? No

My convictions on screening are not going to change over any male mitching over rights to privacy/confidentiality breaches/unfair-play when there IS violence done towards providers. EVER.
Are you not going to ever fly because they have plane crashes? Would you feel safer if you were able to do a background check on the pilot?

It is not going to happen, I will NEVER budge.
I will do all I can.
No amount of "persuasion" you can offer me will change my mind.
If that is an ignorant point of view, so be it, until I am informed I am wrong . and see the evidence of such, so shall remain.

I am not trying to persuade you to change your screening methods. I am telling men they are fools to give ladies any personal information. That information will be used to cross-reference your Facebook account, Trulia after getting him in Verfiy Him... and any other data sources a lady has at her disposal. That will be used against a man should he give a bad review or ever argue with say you on this matter. Lucky for me, I do not care. But I am not married , nor do I have a job that I have to worry about you contacting. Most guys can not say that.

See I know you ladies keep that as a psychological ploy. You see what I'm getting at? I'm onto y'alls game.

We shall have to agree to disagree.
I am standing in my shoes.
You are in yours.

I do not disagree with you. You are free to screen as you see fit. If you want to do a voodoo dance before you see someone to make yourself feel safe, go right a head.

I just think it foolish.

As my generation says, "Stay in your lane."

After you ask all that information, information , you would not give...or should not give!

You think P411 won't hand over information to police (OUTING) when violence happens? You do understand the difference between a police subpoena and you blasting a clients personal information all over the internet because you felt something wasn't right. He did answer a question up to snuff! Fuck that.

Please, illuminate me.
I have already done so, three time now.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #71
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you trying to BEAT ME over the head for things OTHER BITCHES DO?

(And may I also add, the MINORITY of them!?!)

Of course I know the difference between a subpoena and a LEAK.

No shit!!!!

And FYI, there's more than a couple of tricks who KNOW WHO I AM.

Once a certain level of trust is established, it HAPPENS.

And when I say REAL WORLD INFO, it isn't for assholes with VOUCHES it's for UNKNOWN ASSHOLES.
Assholes who COULD be _________________..........

If it's not my JOB to PROTECT MY ASS, who's is it?????

Quote:
I am not trying to persuade you to change your screening methods. I am telling men they are fools to give ladies any personal information.
So am I fool to ask for this information.... or naw?
Illuminate me.
If you were in my position?
It seems as though all you are doing is attacking MY METHOD which for noobs = RW INFO. Period. You want to tell guys it's crazy? FEEL FREE. But I certainly won't be telling them that!
Agree to disagree.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #72
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 04:58 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So am I fool to ask for this information.... or naw?
You would be a fool to ask me for MY RW information.

Quote:
Illuminate me.
If you were in my position?
It seems as though all you are doing is attacking MY METHOD which for noobs = RW INFO. Period. You want to tell guys it's crazy? FEEL FREE. But I certainly won't be telling them that!
Agree to disagree.
Let me enlighten you.

Folks swim in the ocean all the fucking time without a cage. You know why? Because their chances of getting bitten by a shark are minimal. As in almost nonexistent.

But if you think you need to swim in the ocean in a cage called screening , go right ahead.

You are just not going to have my RW info to banter about when in fact what is done with that cage is to collect newbie's balls to keep them in line.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #74
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:06 PM   #75
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Unicorns are real you know.
bojulay is offline   Quote