Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM   #46
1968davidjones
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Tera - I am going to get back to the original question posed.

I also use the cash back option. $20 here and there adds up.

I also book the 30 minute session when possible both for economy and my one and done affliction

And now I will digress...when booking a half hour session I always feel a little bit like a cheapskate and at the same time am never sure if I am getting the best performance from a provider. I am in the hobby for the endless variety available, so I also rarely repeat.

Tera...could you please start a thread on what providers prefer? Hour+ sessions or 30 minutes as well as the question of whether you girls prefer repeat clients vs. one timers. :-)

BTW, your beauty and incredible body are only matched by your ssexy intellect.
1968davidjones is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:06 PM   #47
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You do have a rather negative view of humanity, don't you?

By the way, wives ar are not the only reason to Guest an account, and I have me a number of ladies in this business who are far more decent than people I meet in other aspects of life.
Just a slice of reality old bro.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:23 PM   #48
TeraDFW
Account Disabled

User ID: 312448

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968davidjones View Post
Tera - I am going to get back to the original question posed.

I also use the cash back option. $20 here and there adds up.

I also book the 30 minute session when possible both for economy and my one and done affliction

And now I will digress...when booking a half hour session I always feel a little bit like a cheapskate and at the same time am never sure if I am getting the best performance from a provider. I am in the hobby for the endless variety available, so I also rarely repeat.

Tera...could you please start a thread on what providers prefer? Hour+ sessions or 30 minutes as well as the question of whether you girls prefer repeat clients vs. one timers. :-)

BTW, your beauty and incredible body are only matched by your ssexy intellect.

Why thank you! I would be happy to start such a thread but I believe this may be the last one that I start. Of the two conversations I've tried to initiate, it seems more harm than good has been done to my enjoyment of the community. I don't see any problem with you starting one though.

My personal preference? I know that some men are just looking for a release, and there are plenty of providers who prefer that type of business, but I enjoy the flirtation and seduction that comes with an hour plus session. There's also the opportunity to take things a little slower, foreplay-wise, and the tension that builds with that is mutually enjoyable. Afterwards, pillow talk and caresses are nice, and even though many men are only able to perform once, it's always fun to try ;-) At the very least, a leisurely chat while he showers and takes his time dressing is a nice way to wrap things up. I like repeats over one timers for the sole reason that it pleases me that someone wants to come back. I don't take it personally if I never hear from someone again, but I do get a little giddy when scheduling a second, third, or fourth appointment.

Also, I spend quite a bit of time getting ready to see someone. Shower, shave everything, hair, makeup, selecting an outfit... I'd prefer the investment of that time be somewhat equal to the length of the appointment.

Take all that with the understanding that this is something that I do because I enjoy it and it's a fantasy world for me as well, and not borne of desperation, survival, or lack of options. Which is likely also the case for a majority of the women who actively engage in conversations on these boards beyond scanning the ISOs.
TeraDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:33 AM   #49
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I don't have a wife or SO, but a good way to gather cash. If you do home improvement you can buy stuff at HD and return it for cash. I did this with a business for a while, it works great becouse I can write it of as an exspence. Buy a $300 tool, return it a couple of days later for cash. You can also just over buy materials and at the end of the month return it all for cash, one time I hade $800 in return bounty.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:15 AM   #50
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeraDFW View Post
In the age of electronic everything, I have to imagine it can be difficult to explain large cash withdrawals to your wife. What are some of the ways you go about your business without it being noticed?
DIVORCE, then MY money is MY money.
Tell her to go watch someone else. Fuck all that sneaking around.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:34 AM   #51
TeraDFW
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I don't have a wife or SO, but a good way to gather cash. If you do home improvement you can buy stuff at HD and return it for cash. I did this with a business for a while, it works great becouse I can write it of as an exspence. Buy a $300 tool, return it a couple of days later for cash. You can also just over buy materials and at the end of the month return it all for cash, one time I hade $800 in return bounty.

IB
That's actually brilliant. I didn't know you could return for cash if that wasn't your payment method.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:49 AM   #52
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That's actually brilliant. I didn't know you could return for cash if that wasn't your payment method.
I believe it depends upon the specific store, and how well they know you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:26 AM   #53
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I figured as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #54
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'll be nice to the pretty lady, you are a pretty lady, and nice.

So let's have a truce.

The easiest way is to have the persona that you like to
pay for everything in cash whenever possible, that way
you always make big cash withdrawals and carry a lot
of cash on your person.

The only problem is that if you haven't been that way
all along then the sudden change might be suspicious.

I guess someone could fake a sudden mistrust for writing
checks or using credit cards, maybe come up with a idea
of fearing identity theft or something.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #55
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
If you pay with a debit card it is the same as cash.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #56
Rollensmoke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Payroll Deduction

You can have a small amount of your paycheck go to a bank other then the one you use with your family accounts. Have paperless statements set up on the account and you also have your debit card go to your work address. Just one of the ways I have had it done before. Just remember as long as you don't have more money than it takes to make more then $10 in interest. You don't even have to report it on your taxes. Also make sure you hide the debit card from the wife.
Rollensmoke is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #57
darkroot50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

When I started in the hobby years ago I worked for an organization that repaid me for travel expenses. Everything required receipts except the per diem. If your out of town for 3 or 4 days and don't necessarily like to eat big meals there is always something left over when you pay all your credit card bills for the trip, plus we were paid for any mileage when we used our own vehicle.. All that money (sometimes $20 sometimes much more) would just get set aside. I used that for hobbying. Now I'm retired and I use some of the methods others have mentioned - buying with a debit card and returning for cash, or just taking an extra $20 each time I use my debit card. I do all the checkbook balancing so it just isn't much of an issue.
darkroot50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #58
TeraDFW
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollensmoke View Post
You can have a small amount of your paycheck go to a bank other then the one you use with your family accounts. Have paperless statements set up on the account and you also have your debit card go to your work address. Just one of the ways I have had it done before. Just remember as long as you don't have more money than it takes to make more then $10 in interest. You don't even have to report it on your taxes. Also make sure you hide the debit card from the wife.

Not a bad idea, though one would probably have to wait for a raise or new job to be able to do that so as to not have to explain the lower paycheck.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #59
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollensmoke View Post
Ya and if you get an divorced for another reason the atty will find that account!!!!!
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #60
TeraDFW
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Ya and if you get an divorced for another reason the atty will find that account!!!!!
It wouldn't matter if they did. If we're talking about a balance that never exceeds a couple thousand at the most and there's no tax fraud, and only cash withdrawals are made from it, who cares? He can always say he was betting on games or whatever and didn't want her to know about it. They only care about money being funneled after divorce proceedings begin or dividing any found assets.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women