Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Hobby 101

A little "Hobby 101" primer for newer hobbysist and lurker waiting to take the plunge.
Nothing earth shattering, just some tips all in one place, culled from trial and error, TOFTT, good luck, bag luck and everything in between. Fell free to add on...

1. Don’t mention you saw her ad! Many ads, in and of themselves, are straight up offers of prostitution, if she is LE and you mention you saw the ad, you know the one of the coochie spread or banana up her ass with the title "Mrs. Good head", try to explain later that you did not know what she was really offering.

2. If she asks how you heard about her, tell her a friend and immediately start talking about something you know from the review you read, "he said you really like Siamese cats", "you have the cutest smile" (from her pics). Don’t let her dwell on how you got the number. It's not like she hasn’t put it all over the net, so it's not like she is going to be persistent about it.
Don't discuss rates or activities. Do your homework! If she insists on discusing them move on. She is a security risk to you, even if she is not LE, she is young/dumb/being pimped/attracting unwanted attention that you don't need to be associated with. It's a sure sign of provider immaturity and almost guarantees a SW type of encounter.

3. If she asks who your friend is, make up a name, then pause and say, you know he probably did not tell you his real name anyway. If she asks again, tell her about mid 40's a little out of shape, thinning hair, she will have to know someone like that she has seen in the last 24-48 hrs!

4. If she asks what you are looking for, give her time frame instead. "I have some time to kill this afternoon and wanted to see if we could get together for about an hour". Personally, I like to avoid the words "appointment" and "session".

5. Always get the room. If it's your room, you control the environment. It minimizes surprises. She comes to you, you can watch her pull in and get out, make sure she is solo etc, looks like her pictures etc. LE will rarely let a female enter a room solo for her safety. You also don’t have to worry about a pimp having another key and coming in unexpectedly. If you are worried about using your ID, you can try telling the clerk you don’t have it with you, and hand him another $20 (this seems to work less now with new city regulations in place for hotels)

6. If you must go to her, get there early and check out the vicinity for thugs, marked LE cars, unmarked LE cars or wrecker trucks in the area, esp. ones from the city. What do you think they are going to do with your car after they bust you? Check out the room, ask to use the restroom and make sure no one is in there. It’s easier to run now than when naked.

7. If robbed give up the money! It's not worth it.

8. Get the room for longer than you need it, this will come in to play because many girls will show up late and you don’t want to run out of time, because the manager WILL start banging on the door after a phone call to the room. Also, in the event the session runs over, you are covered. This gives you time to shower before and after too.

9. Leave all valuables at home or the office, or at least in your car, including your wallet and extra $$.
I bring a little extra in 10's, and keep it out of site, just in case time runs over or a menu option is offered that I might want. That gives me the option to say, “that is all I have”, or get my second stash of cash.
Leave your personal cell phone too, you don’t want a chick getting a hold of your friends and families number should it get stolen.

10. I am paranoid, but I have a second full change of clothes on my car. In the rare event she grabs your slacks and bolts, thinking your wallet is in there, or, if you ignored #6, and had to hightail it out of her room on the fly, you can at least get to your car and have something to wear.

11. People are concerned about getting the room in their name. I think that risk is less than others.

12. When she comes in, have the $$ in plain view, so she at least knows you have it. Most chicks will see it, but not acknowledge it. I don’t have it obvious; more like I emptied a bunch of crap from my pockets and the money is just part of it. I also leave any doors open so she knows no one else is hiding in the room, this includes the shower curtain. You want to minimize the BS that could be on her mind.

13. If they ever blurt out what do you want to do, or “do you want a BJ”, “do you have a condom”, “let me get a condom”, immediately say “no, there must be a mistake, I just wanted you to dance for me”. There nothing illegal about dancing (don’t say stripping). Any chick can dance, and if she won’t, how good was her service going to be anyway?
Answering an explicit ad, and showing up with $$ are often enough to bust you in some locales, and enough for you to take a ride in others. Why risk it?
I have a CD of strip cub songs I bring with me, even if you don’t use it for this purpose, most of this girls did, or do dance and that itself can be exciting. Many PI's and SI's have a CD player in the room.
This may seem silly to some, but you need to cover your ass if she is LE. They really want to get you to verbally agree without asking you if "you want to fuck". Indirect questions often catch even savvy guys off guard. Don’t play word games or get witty with the innuendo. Simply say "no". At the recent social bust, a gent was propositioned by the female vice cop. He basically told her no thanks and walked away a free man. Twelve other poor SOB's did not. Don’t let words get in the way. Why discuss what is already known??

14. Get her dancing and see how she responds to you, touching, feeling, let your hands do some walking in appropriate places first. LE is not going to be groped solo in a hotel room by you.

15. Proceed with legal contact, massage, kissing and see how she responds.

16. At this point everyone should be comfortable and the fun can commence.

17. Remember to shower afterward and dispose of all evidence, empty every pocket! DO a quick check in the mirror for scratch marks,bites,glitter, etc. You want to leave no traces.

18. Don’t ever just bring one cover, you never know if you might need more and don’t trust her to have one. Small single use lubes are handy as well. Just avoid having a whole "sex kit", if hassled (vs. busted) by LE you don’t want to give them anymore reason to keep hassling you. If you are in a relationship, throw away or give to the girl any unused cover/lubes etc. They are dirt cheap and not worth hiding for the S.O. to find. Towelettes from BBQ places make great last minute cleanup items and are innocous enough to have if some one finds them in your cars console.

19. Take the comforter off the bed and just get on the sheets. The sheets are washed, well washed waaay more often than the comforter is taken to the dry cleaners! Everyone wants to lie on top of the comforter for fear of the sheets. It’s the other way around.

20. Always have a reason to be on the side of town you are on if you have an S.O. Yeah, you need to lie about why, but it's easier to lie if you get towed or in a wreck and have to call her, than it will be to explain why you are not playing golf 30 miles away like you said you would be.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

18. Don’t ever just bring one cover, you never know if you might need more and don’t trust her to have one. Small single use lubes are handy as well. Just avoid having a whole "sex kit", if hassled (vs. busted) by LE you don’t want to give them anymore reason to keep hassling you. If you are in a relationship, throw away or give to the girl any unused cover/lubes etc. They are dirt cheap and not worth hiding for the S.O. to find. Towelettes from BBQ places make great last minute cleanup items and are innocous enough to have if some one finds them in your cars console.

Guilty as charged, great list and good topic. Almost alert status.

Thanks for the reminders.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
Diabolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Excellent advice for every hobbyist, not just the rookies and/or lurkers.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

I'm just assuming you made this list for guys who want to play with new tail found on BP & CL, right?

I can't imagine being that paranoid with well reviewed ladies on boards such as this.
But very good points made!!
Especially #6, because most females (even legit ones) would think twice before doing an outcall to a notel with a guy they've never met. Like you, I'd rather be in control of the room, but wouldn't be offended if someone wanted to take a look around first.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #5
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Damn good list a must read.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
I'm just assuming you made this list for guys who want to play with new tail found on BP & CL, right?

I can't imagine being that paranoid with well reviewed ladies on boards such as this.
But very good points made!!
Especially #6, because most females (even legit ones) would think twice before doing an outcall to a notel with a guy they've never met. Like you, I'd rather be in control of the room, but wouldn't be offended if someone wanted to take a look around first.
I have decent references, vouches and prescence (on other boards). Most ladies have not voiced an issue meeting me (outcall). Controlling the room also eliminates other issues such as smoke and pets. Both leave scents for a "nosy" S.O. to question, not to mention red eyes and allergies to those that are sensitive.

Even with well reviewed ladies, I never let my guard down. Somebody once said "your ATF is one unrefilled prescription away from being a stark raving bitch" or something to that effect.
Good girls go bad, develop bad habits, get influenced by bad people etc. I am not "tin foil hat and UFO" paranoid, but I am always self aware and cautious.

I still wont discuss activities and $$ with known girls, the more you know them, the less reason there is to discuss that anyway.

Sitting in an agency or indies incall brings it's own risks versus you getting the room. You never know whose radar she may be on and why. Girls have lives and vices outside this one. They have S.O and crazy exes and guys in their life that may not know what they do, but may decide to "follow them" one day. You get the picture. I am not interested in getting between a clueless S.O and a provider at her place.

I have actually used number 13 a few times myself and everything turned out great.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Glad it ain't just me who's 'paranoid'.

I tell ya, on that drive to her incall and walk to her room my eyes are all over the place, scoping out everything from occupied parked cars to cracked curtains to lurking/loitering characters. I once went to an incall where as I was pulling into the parking lot, one police car was pulling out and another one was circling through the parking lot. My spidey senses were FREAKING OUT. There's no way in HELL I'm entering this building, I thought. She calls down to me, wondering where I'm at. I tell her in the parking lot surrounded by sharks. She tells me it's no big deal. Yeah, right. Whatever!To make a long story short, I eventually, cautiously went in and up to see her, but was ready to take evasive actions at the slightest sign of a sting. It turns out that it was one of those hotels that have a club in them, and the officers were just doing normal patrols.

There was another situation where I parked two blocks away from a providers' incall and went in on foot, AND looped around another block on foot just to get to her (and avoid another parking lot cop). Once I got in I told her about my paranoia based on what I had seen outside, and jokingly wondered if she was in on it with the cops. She killed that notion immediately by shoving her sweet tits in my face and then taking me in her mouth.

Ok...I believe ya!

Never can be too careful.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
ric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Good list, do you have 201?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #9
CaptainQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Regarding 1 & 2, what if you only learned of the provider from a site like P411?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric View Post
Good list, do you have 201?
Wokring in it!

I need to ad, by getting the room. You are already parked and she and/or anyone she is with wont know what you drive or your plates etc.
It's far fetched, but I have heard of a guy who got "blackmailed" by some provider. The chick got his plates and ran them through a subscription database to get his info. It turned out he was not married (as she thought, property records still showed his ex on the title), so there was not any leverage.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #11
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidCajun View Post
Regarding 1 & 2, what if you only learned of the provider from a site like P411?
I will try to see where else she advertises by searching. Don't assume that just because she is on p411, that it's the only site she is on, and dont assume that you would need a p411 membership to see her. (it is WELL worth it though)

If you are a member, I would assume you would pm her via that site, that way you are screened via being a member and are in a position to request an "OK" from her afterwords, increasing you legitimacy as a valued hobbyist.

I have seen girls on boards/p411 that want 300/hr, AND found current ads for them on BP for 180!!
I have seen p411 ads where the girl wanted "X" number of recent "ok's", yet did no screening at all (except for "are you a cop") when I contacted her off another website she advertised on.
My point is, there is almost always more than one way in, pick the path of least resistance!

For CL/BP girls, check all their ads for the past 24 hours. You will often see a price difference of up to $100 across the various ads. Always tell her you were responding to the lowest priced recent ad she ran.
The girls rarely write their own ads, their pimps do. They plaster CL with ads that cover a range of prices and key words to garner as many hits and as much interest in the shortest time possible. Some guys fall for the upsell, some dont. In the end, high volume evens out the "price per play" these girls earn. Then it's off to the next town.

I have never had a girl turn down an offer based off her lowest recent ad. I showed up at a notell to see a CL girl and laid 100 on the table, she told me it was 250, I told her when I called yesterday it was 100 and I had not checked her ad today, since we already discussed meeting, and that was all I had.
She took it. She was not GFE anyway, so there was minimal risk of a low price getting you "bad" service.
Dont try this with established proffesional girls though.

Hell! dont assume that the hobby is only way to meet her either. I saw a well known provider on a civilian dating site (ladies, use a different pic on match.com than what you use in the hobby!) and saw her as a civilian. It was a rush me knowing and her not. I saw another on on AFF.

Several were "naive" enough to use the same email for hobby contacts as they did for their "myspace" profile. Girls, I am a nice guy just looking for a hookup, but there are bad apples out there who can now see pics of you kids and family!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=lil red Robin;83015]I'm just assuming you made this list for guys who want to play with new tail found on BP & CL, right?

QUOTE]

I agree!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:05 AM   #13
ChocoLuva
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

excellent list, helps a new guy out a lot!

#19 is so true...when I met my first she instilled in me #19 and I will always remember it!

I did make what I believed to be a "bust" once. I came in (second provider ever out of three total I have seen) and something sparked me.

Two guys in a grey crown vic sitting in the lot across the street looking. A larger white guy behind the cleaning cart instead of a smaller hispanic woman.

I swung in got a coke from the machine, rolled out the lot. I let the girl see me through the windows and told her what I saw.

I pulled in at a Wendy on the opposite side and watched the girl come out, go to her car. She left and so did the grey crown vic.

She was legit...I would invite her to meet me a little later down the street at a plce I chose. But, she was under watch.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:13 AM   #14
guest042912
Account Disabled

I haven't had a bad session yet, but I think I'm due. I use #14 alot to get comfortable. Skip the dancing and just feel her up. I hope it's not too aggressive but I'm paranoid and if I'm going to get busted at least I felt up LE.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #15
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstorm View Post
Even with well reviewed ladies, I never let my guard down. Somebody once said "your ATF is one unrefilled prescription away from being a stark raving bitch" or something to that effect.

TFF and sadly true in many cases!
Thread Closed