Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #1
Scoopsman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default Review: Bella Donna and her "Little Brother"

Date: 3/27/16
Provider: Bella Donna
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=183622
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: I-10 and Vance Jackson area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NA
Session Length: NA
Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Unknown
The Rest of the Story: Alright Eccie community, this review will not address the actual provider, as she seemed very nice in my limited interaction (several texts and 1 call) I had with her. This review will also not address the services provided or cost of any services provided, because no services were provided. Please read below and provide your feedback...

I had reached out to Bella on Saturday morning and didn't hear back from her the rest of the day. That evening I received a text apologizing for her non-responsiveness and informed me that she'd be available the following morning after 8 am. The next morning, she texted me and asked me if I was still interested in getting together. I informed her I was and we agreed to meet about 30 minutes thereafter. Again, I won't address the services or rates we agreed to, as those aren't the point of this review, but for the record I will say that our communication setting the appointment, services agreed to and rates were all good, reasonable and acceptable. I will also say that I arrived a little late (15 mins) due to confusion about the motel location. Her ad says "medical center", so I thought I knew the motel she was at, but I assumed wrong and she was at another about 3 miles away. In her defense, she did provide the actual address and the confusion was completely my fault, not hers. I did communicate with her throughout my confusion, so she knew my status and what was going on.

I spoke with her when I was about 8-10 minutes away and then texted her again when I arrived in the parking lot. Here's where it gets interesting and where I would appreciate the community's feedback...

I park, get out of the car and as I am walking to the room (outside entrance) and am about 10 feet from the door and just about to knock, the door opens (I initially thought it was her opening the door for me), but then a dude walks out of the room and walks right past me. I was in shock and didn't know what to do, but the situation immediately felt wacked, I was a bit freaked and so I kept walking and went back to my car. The dude walked to the street about 20 yards away and kept looking back at me and my car. I was freaked, the situation didn't feel right and so I drove away.

As I was driving away, I texted her to let her know I was cancelling and why. She texted back and told me that the guy was her "little brother". This was a dude in his early twenties, not a small guy, baseball cap, jeans...you get the picture. This wasn't a professional looking guy, older guy, young kid or anyone who looked like a client. This was someone who matched the description of someone we all would identify as a "manager type" (again, whether this was the case or not, I don't know). Now, perhaps it was her little brother, or her "manager"...who knows and quite frankly, I don't really even care. All I know is if I am approaching a motel door and just about to knock and the door opens and a 20 something larger dude with a baseball cap comes out and walks past me...I'm not going in. If he keeps looking back at me and my car, I am DEFINITELY outta there. Guys going into situations like that and ignoring their instincts and spidey senses is how clients get rolled...or worse. I wasn't going to put myself in that situation, no matter how horny I was or no matter how good her reviews were.

So she wasn't just waiting for me, I texted her and let her know I am cancelling and outta there and she tells me that she wasted her time. Whatever, I'm the one who drove to the motel only to be greeted by homeboy walking out as I'm about to knock. Excuse my lack of concern over her time being wasted.

The unfortunate part is that in my brief interactions with her, I liked her personality and believe that if her homeboy didn't freak me out, we would have had a great time. I'm a naturally loyal person and if a provider is good, provides great services and has a great personality, I have been known to see them for years and actually develop a friendship of sorts. Unfortunately, after almost running into her "little brother", I am pretty freaked out and don't think I can see her in the future, even though I believe she's probably cool, based on the other reviews I have read.

All this said, personally she seemed very nice and to her credit, her reviews are very good. This review isn't a personal attack on Bella in any way, but rather just an account to the community of my experience this morning. I hope she (and her little brother") learned a lesson and don't freak any other fellas out in the future. For these reasons and based on my experience this morning alone, I cannot recommend. But I will say that if homeboy wasn't in the picture, I have a feeling the morning would have went much differently and I would be writing a raving review right now. Unfortunately, I won't know for sure... :-(

So community, am I being paranoid? Unreasonable? Overly cautious? What would you have done? Recommendation: No
Old 03-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #2
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Interesting report, there.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #3
Scoopsman
Gaining Momentum

Thanks John...
Old 03-27-2016, 04:24 PM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

No activities + No $ exchange = No Review!
Old 03-28-2016, 06:00 AM   #5
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Go with your gut!
Old 03-28-2016, 08:01 AM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Old 03-28-2016, 10:02 AM   #7
Camille1987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Old 03-28-2016, 10:45 AM   #8
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me Camile1987 but the OP has been a member since 2010 & you been here since??? Sorry bro but he has 3 years on you so who is new here Sir? His gut told him to leave, so it was the right thing for him to do.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:13 AM   #9
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Pardon me Camile1987 but the OP has been a member since 2010 & you been here since??? Sorry bro but he has 3 years on you so who is new here Sir? His gut told him to leave, so it was the right thing for him to do.
I'll have to agree with the 'Doc' here. I've been hobbying since 2006
and rule number one of providers is to make the client feel comfortable.
Rule number two is the hobbyist to make the provider feel comfortable.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #10
TheBronzeRock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I just saw that episode on the first 48 hrs...lets just say it didn't end well...
Old 03-28-2016, 12:54 PM   #11
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Not a review, no activities took place.

Moved to Co-ed.

OT
Old 03-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #12
Scoopsman
Gaining Momentum

I hadn't considered that it may be her son. First, she said it was her brother and second, her ad states that she is 30 y/o...not old enough to have a son in his early twenties. Thanks for your input...
Old 03-28-2016, 03:21 PM   #13
Scoopsman
Gaining Momentum

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and feedback. Just a weird situation that was first for me. In the end, I don't regret leaving. Thanks again...
Old 03-28-2016, 05:42 PM   #14
max3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Smart move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopsman View Post
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and feedback. Just a weird situation that was first for me. In the end, I don't regret leaving. Thanks again...
You did really good. Smart move
Old 03-28-2016, 06:16 PM   #15
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200
Default Listen to your inner voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopsman View Post
I would have done the same. Unfortunately the little head gets us into trouble at times.

SF
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
*Bella Donna*

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women