Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160767
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2024, 06:52 PM   #16
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

So this ad of a tgtbt girl was posted by LE to lure a john to her incall. Then after your radar went off you were followed as you drove away.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 12:34 AM   #17
jonas1_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasdarch View Post
has visible surveillance upon approaching
What does "visible surveillance" mean?

Quote:
had my speed radar detector buzzing @ site
... Because LE stings care about how fast you were going in the parking lot??? Any number of things could have set off a false positive.

Quote:
Agreed to meet, arrived on time, followed all instructions and then they stopped responding upon confirmation of arrival.
And legit providers never do this. Right???

Quote:
Was followed by unmarked vehicle and was able to evade location due to sheer luck
In other words, some random person minding his own business happened to be going the same direction as you, and he continued onto his own business after you made a turn.

I highly doubt this was an LE sting. You never even got out of the car. If they were going to arrest you, they would've put on their lights and pulled you over. They gain nothing by merely following you.
jonas1_2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 02:01 AM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT$odGwn View Post
I wish this post is duplicated to every other Dallas section so that more people can see it.
just copy and paste it elsewhere.
or post a link to this thread wherever you think people might see it.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:47 PM   #19
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas1_2 View Post
I highly doubt this was an LE sting. You never even got out of the car. If they were going to arrest you, they would've put on their lights and pulled you over. They gain nothing by merely following you.
Could be over active spidey senses or a good catch. He may have already done enough to get arrested if the text messages mentioned activities and price. Sometimes they ask what you’re driving or for a picture which you should never reveal. That would give them probable cause to stop/detain you without even going to the unit. Even a text like “pulling in now” is enough for them to zero in. Once you’re pulled over, the LE doing the texting would call your phone to see if your phone rings with the caller ID. Without a vehicle description or picture ID, they may have followed for a bit just to see if you gave them a reason to pull you over. Then same Text/call scenario to see if your phone rings/lights up to indicate you were the one that committed the felony of solicitation.
These stings aren’t just a couple cops in a room. They’re in the lobby, parking lot, in unmarked cars a half block away, all communicating with each other.
Stay safe.
Silver Bullet is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 04:32 PM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

A text will not be enough to arrest you. It might be used in the case as extras evidence, but PD is NOT going to stop you, follow you around, or arrest you simply because of a text. If you showed up at the door but never gave money, they might try to bully you into a confession but they cannot arrest you just based on that.

They have to have a warrant to search your phone unless one of the following applies:

(d) Notwithstanding any other law, a peace officer may search a cellular telephone or other wireless communications device without a warrant if:
(1) the owner or possessor of the telephone or device consents to the search;
(2) the telephone or device is reported stolen by the owner or possessor; or
(3) the officer reasonably believes that:
(A) the telephone or device is in the possession of a fugitive from justice for whom an arrest warrant has been issued for committing a felony offense; or
(B) there exists an immediate life-threatening situation, as defined by Article 18A.201.

None of those apply to a prostitution arrest.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:37 PM   #21
jonas1_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
Sometimes they ask what you’re driving or for a picture which you should never reveal. That would give them probable cause to stop/detain you without even going to the unit. ...
This entire comment sounds like speculation and urban myth to me. I don't think any of this is based on actual encounters with LE. This is how misinformation spreads (like the belief that LE must identify themselves).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
If you showed up at the door but never gave money, they might try to bully you into a confession but they cannot arrest you just based on that.
That's not true. Here's an article of a guy who was arrested for showing up and knocking. Texts and showing up to the meet is enough to arrest.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-records-show/

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
They have to have a warrant to search your phone
Why would they need to search the John's phone? If he was texting with LE, they already have the texts.
jonas1_2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:32 AM   #22
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Gotta concur with Jonas.

The "new" Texas law (effective 9/21) that make Solicitation a Felony, rather than a Misdemeanor, relates to...(wait for it)..."Solicitaion".

"A person commits a solicitation of prostitution offense if they knowingly offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another."

Money does NOT have to be exchanged. Sex does not have to be provided. Only the discussion to receive sex in exchange for money is required. All of the big busts of Johns in Frisco & Southlake hotels did not involve exchanges of money & sex. It involved guys arriving after having discussed "sex for money."
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/yo...sting/3176401/

Whether it's an ad, a SW, an Indie, an Amp, or a Studio, NEVER send messages asking both about Services and Rates. Otherwise, it's the Discussion that puts you at risk.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 10:32 AM   #23
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

Quote:
This entire comment sounds like speculation and urban myth to me. I don't think any of this is based on actual encounters with LE. This is how misinformation spreads (like the belief that LE must identify themselves).

That's not true. Here's an article of a guy who was arrested for showing up and knocking. Texts and showing up to the meet is enough to arrest.

Why would they need to search the John's phone? If he was texting with LE, they already have the texts.
Jonas, it is not speculation. That exact same scenario happened to a good friend (I bailed him out) in one of the 2022 stings. He circled the hotel is his car, spidey senses kicked in and he started to drive away. Stopped him 200 yards out of the parking lot. They texted his phone not to see the texts…. They already had those. The text was to confirm that WAS the phone and it was in his possession.He had sent a pic of himself “to screen”.

You’re both right. Communicating an agreement to sex for money is the crime. When it’s face to face, it’s the officers testimony but they also get anything they can to support that testimony like video or sound recordings. When it’s done via text, they need to link you to the phone that the texts came from.
Old 05-27-2024, 05:20 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I stand corrected. In some circumstances, texting can be enough for reasonable suspicion to arrest you. I think the key being you discussed services and price over the texts. And they were able to confirm it was your phone in your possession. Weather it's enough for a convection, I have no idea.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 09:50 AM   #25
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

A lot of people have been arrested in the last 24 months or so. Anybody have anny idea how many had charges dropped, got deferred adj., pleaded to some charge OR most interestingly, if anyone has taken it to trial.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women