Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 10:05 AM   #136
Diligaf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladi8r View Post
So I joined a couple years ago, never had much interest in posting since I have been unable to hobby due to health reasons. But I check in once in awhile and lurk. I've been drawn to this forum and it really surprises me. I thought most hobbyists tended to be reasonable people and more tolerant. If you are already participating in something that much of society does not approve of, I would think you would be much more accepting and objective about the views of others.

I am fascinated to find that this is not the case. There are many of you that have fallen into the behaviors that I believe are destroying the Conservative movement in general and the GOP in particular.

Your post is a good example. In other parts of this thread you have been criticized for misrepresentation of scientific data. You claimed to be qualified to make the statements you did, but the response to your claims seemed to pretty effectively challenge that. The point was also made that if your claims were true, that the conclusions you then made about the data were intentionally misleading.

You seem to have done the same thing again. You take two separate, unrelated events and then imply a link to the COVID vaccine. With no apparent evidence of any kind that this is the case. You don't even know if they got the vaccine! That seems to be very irresponsible and unethical.

Why would you do this? I am puzzled and concerned. You are not the only member that does these types of things. Is the charge that you want to break things more than they already are actually true? I cannot imagine that this will help. Or is it just that all of you like the attention from stirring things up? I think that is very dangerous. I keep being reminded of the saying to be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

I do not mean to single you out particularly. I don't want to go to war with a bunch of you who seem to encourage that behavior. You have just come to my attention because you are repeating behavior that you were just called out for in a pretty effective way. I really don't understand this. You cannot actually believe that your small group understands things that a whole bunch of other people do not.

I think this is probably a waste of time, but I would encourage you to stop making things worse. I can tell you from a very large network of acquaintances that I have that there are many lifelong Conservatives and Republicans out there that feel like you are giving us a very bad name. We think you are doing damage that we may not ever fully recover from.
Your post is spot on. I joined up looking for hooker reviews, and what did I find? The board's busiest and most active forums are the sandboxes, and this one is mainly populated by conspiracy-wrapped folks who, in the 1970s, would have been admitted to a psych ward.

Thankfully, there's a very small population of people here that would be affected by the rants and unscientific posts. I feel bad for any family members over whom they exert influence. No doubt there've been some repercussions that weren't necessary.

They call out for scientists and doctors to be prosecuted for encouraging folks to save their own lives, yet aren't held accountable for spewing absolute bullshit that has caused deaths.

Sad shit.
Diligaf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women