Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2024, 06:56 PM   #1
Inigo
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Encounter: Jas-meh-ine at DT spa

User ID: Inigo
Date: 5/22/2024
Name: Jasmine
Phone: (737) 727-6376
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 620 suite J, same center as Nexis
Activities: Back massage, BBBJ, CIM (sort of)
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: ~ 5'4", Young looking, awesome boobs, at least a D for her size, but guys - she is PUDGY. Not "Fat", but, like, a serious belly roll for an Asian that old. Basically no waist. Cute, but very soft.
Recommendation: No
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 06:40 AM   #2
Nomobjathome
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Nomobjathome is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:02 AM   #3
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I respect this review and I mentioned the nature of having younger talent versus veterans. Nomo’s statement sums up most of my thoughts. Also, each woman is different, don’t expect the same treatment, costs, and expectations from each woman the same as another. Especially Tina. Comparing anyone to Tina is automatically putting any woman at a disadvantage. Tina is a unicorn in this business. The moment I read you were “spoiled by Tina” I knew that this girl had no chance. I trust your review and respect your opinions, but IMO your review is exactly what I meant when I said your interaction with providers will net your outcome(s).

Also to clarify, I have had mixed encounters with Jasmine myself due to my expectations and interactions. So I have seen her at her best and not so best. To a veteran like me. I think it is part of the course when dealing with younger talent. You take the youthful body versus the experienced woman scenario.

Respectfully,

GT
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:12 AM   #4
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Not a knock on Jasmine but just in general… Any provider who takes a second visit to get baseline good service is not worth a second visit. Providers who understand and embrace the concept that there’s only ONE chance to make a lasting first impression are the ones who command subsequent visits. Doesn’t matter what nationality, creed or culture. It’s a fact regardless if someone is having an off day or not.

There are a handful of repeats I see because they made a great long lasting first impression that brought me back for a second visit. Subsequent visits kept getting better and better. That’s the power of a good first impression. Those women are the ones receiving the lions’ share of my time and money. I doubt anyone here would disagree with how that works.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 09:15 AM   #5
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Not a knock on Jasmine but just in general… Any provider who takes a second visit to get baseline good service is not worth a second visit. Providers who understand and embrace the concept that there’s only ONE chance to make a lasting first impression are the ones who command subsequent visits. Doesn’t matter what nationality, creed or culture. It’s a fact regardless if someone is having an off day or not.

There are a handful of repeats I see because they made a great long lasting first impression that brought me back for a second visit. Subsequent visits kept getting better and better. That’s the power of a good first impression. Those women are the ones receiving the lions’ share of my time and money. I doubt anyone here would disagree with how that works.
Agree on all accounts
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:51 PM   #6
Nomobjathome
Premium Access

We all have the good fortune of spending our money where we choose, and I respect your choice. I also know that human relationships are a 2 way street, and a client should own his share of that equation.
Old 05-24-2024, 06:18 PM   #7
Inigo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomobjathome View Post
You make interesting assumptions lol! I am literally the nicest guy to any girl I’m with🙄. And I didn’t know she would ask so much - why do you think I did? Literally never had to pay that much for a bj. Interesting you want to defend her so much. But to each his own, sounds like you’ve had a great experience with her, good for you!
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 06:23 PM   #8
Inigo
Premium Access

Appreciate you bamboo! The rest of y’all are kind of hilarious how you’re automatically judging about me. I usually assume the best About people, but maybe that’s not the right thing to do haha.
And yes, Tina is about as good as it gets!!
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 07:42 PM   #9
Nomobjathome
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo View Post
Appreciate you bamboo! The rest of y’all are kind of hilarious how you’re automatically judging about me. I usually assume the best About people, but maybe that’s not the right thing to do haha.
And yes, Tina is about as good as it gets!!
Read again, no one said you were not a nice guy. But you didnt bring enough, when you used to pay $$ for Tina, and frankly if you dont like the price or the girl its on you to walk away. Otherwise you are coming off as kind of a Karen my guy. Upset she left the door open? Dont ever go to H Foot, they dont even have doors. Ticky tack complaining because you were sour about the rate is how you come off. I mean you complained about her stuffing her boobs in your face? Bruh.

Old 05-25-2024, 03:52 PM   #10
Inigo
Premium Access

Umm, okay, lol. I actually brought more cash than I would typically bring when I went to see Tina - or anyone else - sooo I’m not sure why giving everyone a heads up that, at least from my perspective, the price there is more than the norm - at least what I’ve encountered. I personally far prefer to thank someone for some intelligence or help than get my panties in a wad and be judgey based on a quick write up with no context other than what’s in the report - Just saying

Though I would love to have enough spare time on my hands so that I could burn it on that lol!
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 03:58 PM   #11
Inigo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomobjathome View Post
Read again, no one said you were not a nice guy. But you didnt bring enough, when you used to pay $$ for Tina, and frankly if you dont like the price or the girl its on you to walk away. Otherwise you are coming off as kind of a Karen my guy. Upset she left the door open? Dont ever go to H Foot, they dont even have doors. Ticky tack complaining because you were sour about the rate is how you come off. I mean you complained about her stuffing her boobs in your face? Bruh.

Appreciate the heads up about H Foot tho! There’s plenty of good other choices around
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 10:13 PM   #12
Denali68
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Shouldn’t the title say “JT” not DT? It’s confusing, I thought maybe DT opened back up.
Denali68 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 12:47 PM   #13
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post

TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #14
Inigo
Premium Access

Sorry, Yeahhh, I think so
Inigo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM   #15
Inigo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali68 View Post
Shouldn’t the title say “JT” not DT? It’s confusing, I thought maybe DT opened back up.
Sorry, Yeahhh, I think so
Inigo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women