Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2024, 09:14 PM   #106
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
It is obvious from your thread title and reply you are not wanting your question answered.

You only want to bash the Biden administration.
So true. But you will see classic TDS from the OP on the next post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Not true. The Biden administration hasn't done anything that is good for the country. How about you give me a list of great things this POS has done. You lefties only want to bash Trump so how about telling the rest of us what makes Biden so great. Saying he's not Trump isn't acceptable.

It's obvious that you lefties just keep drinking the koolaid.
Really? Hold your breathes, kids...

Quote:
They can't even come up with anything that Trump did that was bad for the USA.
Oh, I think you know that ain't true. Sounds like this is a butthurt reply thread responding to such.

Quote:
That's funny. It took you this long to come up with something positive he has done and this is the best you got. It's time for ya'll to admit that Biden is a total failure.
...And breathe, kids.

I thank the OP for openly recognizing that old Joey did something positive. I'm surprised he didn't ask for the thread to be closed after having such a heart wrenching moment in coughing that up.

Otherwise, if you need something to have a time constraint, be sure to make that known next time.

Quote:
Bullshit. Trump was well on his way to securing the border despite having to fight the dems every step of the way. Dems refusing to fund the wall. Lawsuits over the wall. Biden comes in and completely stops construction on the wall even tough the materials were there and paid for. Blaming Trump for not being able to complete the job when your side did everything in their power to obstruct him his pathetic. Border security is not a complex issue at all. Immigration is more complex and requires congress to get off their ass and fix it. The POTUS cannot fix immigration on his own.
Yeah. We see how well walls work. Just ask Israel for the latest on that one. Well noted they have a terrible return on investment.
Just ask the Tejas Guv'ner. His border initiative hasn't done squat for clamping down on human smuggling, drugs, guns, etc. And ima sure your reply is gonna be to send more $$$$ to him. Good after bad. *You* and your buddies are blind to the problem. And it ain't administration specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Thank you for that admission.

I do give a shit that Trump put children in cages. You don’t.

Who’s the American and who’s the cultist?

Tap out.
Yup. I guess that is all part of their Family Values schtick. Separate kids from parents and throw the youths in front of judges without representation. And donny complains about court treating him unfairly.

Quote:
I still don't see any positives that Biden has done for the USA.

Immigration and border security are 2 different problems. Trump was well on his way to border security. If the left would have got on board or just not obstructed everything he was trying to do we would have a secure border.

FYI, a secure border doesn't mean that there will be zero illegal crossings but it will be much more managable. Certainly not the millions that have been welcomed with open arms by Biden.

WAH?!?!? YOU JUST ADMITTED HE DID GOOD! And y'all say joey is going senile. *tsk* *tsk*

Quote:
Of course my mind is made up. So is yours. I want to know what you lefties think he has done positive for the country and I or others will tell you why we disagree or agree. Same thing goes for Trump. Tell me what you think he did that was bad for the USA.
The OP is the one with self admitted blinders on. And when he admitted his thread moot by recognizing a good done, he goes back to donny denialism tactics. We know you have the closed mind. Just sticks in your craw to admit you were wrong. But that's okay. All you rightie rights are in lock step about that.

Quote:
Trump tried to get an infrastructure bill passed for years. He wasn't able to. The Biden administration got it done.
Oh, VM. Don't rub it in.

Quote:
Your thread asks what the Biden administration has done for the good of the country. You were provided some answers. But you don't even want to view them.

Now you are on to this, in your own thread. Are you doing 2 threads in 1 ? No one cares if you post a list of negatives or not. You have completely lost focus of your own thread.

Incredible BDS here. I am moving on from this thread. This is bordering on obsession.
Don't buy into the righties name calling. Ain't no such thing as BDS. TDS is exact description of The Big Cheato supporters. They are deranged. I liken it to the Colonials adopting the Brit insult song Yankee Doodle as their own badge of honour. Let the donny crowd be self identified with TDS.

Quote:
Wrong again. Providing biased videos isn’t what I was asking for. I want to know what you lefties believe Biden has done good for the country. Here is some of the things I believe he has done that has harmed the country.

1. Open borders. You can claim that there is not an official open border policy but that doesn’t change that fact that he has done nothing to stop illegal crossings and has done things that help the illegals get into the US.
2. Payoff student loans. Why on earth should I foot the bill for people that took out loans to get some worthless degree or others that became successful professionals. There is no way you can spin this to be fair and right.
3. His awful withdrawal from Afghanistan. Shameful!
4. Not fully supporting Israel.
5. Weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after his political opponent.
6. Inflation
7. His trillion dollar inflation reduction act. (Actually a green energy boondoggle.)

This is just off the top of my head. Come on lefties tell me where I’m wrong.
1. There was a bipartisan border bill. The sychopants (sp) of donny backed out of it on his wishes.
2. First thing I paid off was my student loan when I got out of college. Big idiot that I was. It had the lowest interest rate. But *I* have no problem eliminating it. Hell! You want to do something about it, go after a few of those unscrupulous for profit schools that were selling a false narrative to get somebody else on the hook for that money. And no, I wasn't referring to donny U.
3. And you had a better one? NOBODY on this board has put forth a way to leave that place. But they sure as hell wanted to throw millions/billions/(trillions?) away there and keep boots on the ground for maybe another decade? Suck it. People of the USA have died in other past conflicts on the exit. Ain't nothing new.
4. Boo Hoo! Support them. Don't support them. Everybody in the current situation there is dirty. ALL PARTIES. Let them sort it out themselves.
5. And you saw no problem with FBI and DOJ people kiss the butt on the orange one to do his bidding? I think you are hurt that people donny appointed are involved in many of the cases that he is currently involved in. Don't go saying this was just a joey thing.
6. Yup. Just because we are doing better than others at it. I ain't a Keyansian (sp) economist so I leave that to the FED. You know, the goverment fiscal arm whose head is appointed and takes an incredible effort to remove (anyone know who appointed the current one?) Miss Greenspan speak
7. Ah. The Green thing. Do you lament the loss of tanneries? Wonder why there aren't Farriers in the unemployment lines? Miss seeing regular/hi test feed at the local stable.? People dismissed automobiles as a fad. Keep living in the past.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:37 PM   #107
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I think you are looking at this incorrectly. Once Russia decided to invade we really had little choice but to respond. adav8s28’s statement was that Biden Unified NATO countries against Russia. The reason why I would consider this an accomplishment is because Trump pissed all over our existing relationships and threatened to leave NATO. Providing real leadership during that time was an important step to restoring our alliances.

I agree we should plan on concluding the conflict if possible but only the Ukrainian people can decide that, our part to play in this conflict is to provide the support necessary to make Russia sue for peace. The hold up in Ukraine funding that the minority of republicans supported did nothing but tell Russia that they should wait until after the election in November before negotiating with an eye to ending the conflict. Russia needs to see a united front between all of the NATO countries.
I agree we should plan on concluding the conflict if possible but only the Ukrainian people can decide that, our part to play in this conflict is to provide the support necessary to make Russia sue for peace.

I don't buy that. We're Ukraine's sugar daddy. And we shouldn't cater to Zelensky's pipe dream that the war should go on until Ukraine has retaken Crimea and the Donbas. It's much more likely Russia will take Kyiv.

Neither side was making progress since November of 2022 -- the area occupied by Russia barely changed. But recently Russia has been making inroads. Russia can pump out much more cannon fodder and armaments than Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have a prayer, any more than Finland did when it was fighting the USSR back at the start of World War II. The Fins put up a great fight, but they were in a hopeless situation, just as Ukraine is now.

Putin has been putting out feelers for a cease fire along currently-held lines for many months now. See for example,

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ay-2024-05-24/

But Biden isn't having any of it. I believe his competent advisors and his generals see the writing on the wall and know Ukraine can't win. There are two possible explanations for the Biden Administration's current Ukraine policy,

1. Biden's unduly influenced by hawks who think tying up Russia up in Ukraine in an endless war is a great idea, just like tying the USSR up in Afghanistan was a great idea. Or

2. Biden's pursuing this for political reasons. Getting people pissed off at the Ruskies is a great way to distract people from stagnate real wages and higher prices.

Now admittedly the majority of Republicans in Congress are complicit in all this. Still, I do not view what Biden's done in Ukraine as "good for the country." In my mind it's one of his biggest fuck ups.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:42 PM   #108
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
7. Ah. The Green thing. Do you lament the loss of tanneries? Wonder why there aren't Farriers in the unemployment lines? Miss seeing regular/hi test feed at the local stable.? People dismissed automobiles as a fad. Keep living in the past.
Hey, that's not fair to throw that at Budman. It's the Progressive environmentalists who want to take us back to the horse and buggy, as long as we can figure out a way to sequester horse farts so they don't contribute to global warming. The Inflation Reduction Act is pork, pure and simple, not something Biden did that was good for the country.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:57 PM   #109
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I agree we should plan on concluding the conflict if possible but only the Ukrainian people can decide that, our part to play in this conflict is to provide the support necessary to make Russia sue for peace.

I don't buy that at all. It's a pipe dream. Ukraine is not going to retake Crimea and the Donbas. It's much more likely Russia takes Kyiv.
Nobody is disputing that if Russia wants to take Ukraine they probably will. The question is whether they will want to spend the resources both blood and money needed to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Neither side was making progress since November of 2022 -- the area occupied by Russia barely changed. But recently Russia has been making inroads. Russia can pump out much more cannon fodder and armaments than Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have a prayer, any more than Finland did when it was fighting the USSR back at the start of World War II. The Fins put up a great fight, but they were in a hopeless situation, just as Ukraine is now.

Putin has been putting out feelers for a cease fire along currently-held lines for many months now. See for example,

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ay-2024-05-24/

But Biden isn't having any of it. I believe his competent advisors and his generals see the writing on the wall and know Ukraine can't win. There are two possible explanations for the Biden Administration's current Ukraine policy,

1. Biden's unduly influenced by hawks who think tying up Russia up in Ukraine in an endless war is a great idea, just like tying the USSR up in Afghanistan was a great idea.

Now admittedly the majority of Republicans in Congress are complicit in all this. Still, I do not view what Biden's done in Ukraine as "good for the country." In my mind it's one of his biggest fuck ups.
Every one is entitled to their own opinion. I just happen to disagree with you on this one. Eastern European countries have been fleeing Russia’s influence for years now. They are doing so because they want to avoid the corruption and lawlessness that pervades their system. I think it’s incumbent upon us as Americans to support them in this struggle.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women