Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47679
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 05:48 AM   #121
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well, back on topic. Larry Allen, 52, a heck of a good person, who one time benched 700 lbs, and was a great player for the Cowboys, died suddenly earlier this week. On vacation!

Chiefs lineman, BJ Thompson, only 25, goes into cardiac arrest yesterday.

Coincidence? I think only in the fact that each most likely were jabbed by the myocardial vaccine!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM   #122
gladi8r
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Well, back on topic. Larry Allen, 52, a heck of a good person, who one time benched 700 lbs, and was a great player for the Cowboys, died suddenly earlier this week. On vacation!

Coincidence? I think only in the fact that each most likely were jabbed by the myocardial vaccine!
So I joined a couple years ago, never had much interest in posting since I have been unable to hobby due to health reasons. But I check in once in awhile and lurk. I've been drawn to this forum and it really surprises me. I thought most hobbyists tended to be reasonable people and more tolerant. If you are already participating in something that much of society does not approve of, I would think you would be much more accepting and objective about the views of others.

I am fascinated to find that this is not the case. There are many of you that have fallen into the behaviors that I believe are destroying the Conservative movement in general and the GOP in particular.

Your post is a good example. In other parts of this thread you have been criticized for misrepresentation of scientific data. You claimed to be qualified to make the statements you did, but the response to your claims seemed to pretty effectively challenge that. The point was also made that if your claims were true, that the conclusions you then made about the data were intentionally misleading.

You seem to have done the same thing again. You take two separate, unrelated events and then imply a link to the COVID vaccine. With no apparent evidence of any kind that this is the case. You don't even know if they got the vaccine! That seems to be very irresponsible and unethical.

Why would you do this? I am puzzled and concerned. You are not the only member that does these types of things. Is the charge that you want to break things more than they already are actually true? I cannot imagine that this will help. Or is it just that all of you like the attention from stirring things up? I think that is very dangerous. I keep being reminded of the saying to be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

I do not mean to single you out particularly. I don't want to go to war with a bunch of you who seem to encourage that behavior. You have just come to my attention because you are repeating behavior that you were just called out for in a pretty effective way. I really don't understand this. You cannot actually believe that your small group understands things that a whole bunch of other people do not.

I think this is probably a waste of time, but I would encourage you to stop making things worse. I can tell you from a very large network of acquaintances that I have that there are many lifelong Conservatives and Republicans out there that feel like you are giving us a very bad name. We think you are doing damage that we may not ever fully recover from.
gladi8r is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM   #123
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Therein lies the rub

Seems the base question needs asked. Who knew I would do it?

Is science agreement or disagreement?

We can layer is censorship on the agreement camp, along with government "influence", cajoling, coersion and the oldest trollop of them all - money. Other people's Money at that.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #124
gladi8r
Registered Member

What are you talking about? I read other things you post and have to say that most of them are just as strange. You seem to like to post rambling stuff just for the sake of doing it. On a board about hookers. But I'm sure it is just me and you will tell me so.
gladi8r is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #125
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladi8r View Post
On a board about hookers. But I'm sure it is just me and you will tell me so.
The content police have arrived.

My question to you is does his post violate the ToS? If not, why are you policing what another person posts? Seriously, why do you feel its your business to comment on the appropriateness of the post?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #126
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The content police have arrived.

My question to you is does his post violate the ToS? If not, why are you policing what another person posts? Seriously, why do you feel its your business to comment on the appropriateness of the post?
Just like your avatar you are a bomb thrower.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #127
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Just like your avatar you are a bomb thrower.
LOL.. yeah that's me, full on anarchist.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #128
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Oddly enough...

Seems this thread has been highly effective, though still not nessissarily safe for some.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #129
Michael8219
Valued Poster

“Most likely” in my earlier post does not mean they absolutely were. And there has been a proven pattern and statistical fact of myocarditis occurring at a much greater incidence rate in those that have been vaccinated with the COVID vaccine than not.

BJ Thompson attended Stephen F Austin from 2019 to 2022. SFA policy with regard to the jab: “Failure to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination, obtain an exemption prior to scheduled clinical experience, and/or comply with clinical agency requirements will result in students being out of compliance to attend clinical with subsequent consequences per course and program policies.” Most likely BJ was vaccinated but I don’t have proof that many of you clamor for.

From the Yale School of Medicine:
“Myocarditis is a rare side effect of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which have been used with great success as protection against the SARS CoV-2 virus and its variants. Generally, the condition is highly treatable, but it has caused concern in some quarters about the vaccines’ safety.”

Yale and many many other institutions acknowledge it but call it rare. Again, we will never have a study large enough to really see the true incidence rate.

It is just as irresponsible to not consider that there were impacts and in my opinion children and young adults should not have been vaccinated unless they were obese, had preexisting upper respiratory conditions, or other indications. And all adults should have had the freedom to decline.

The fact that the Biden administration promulgated an OSHA rule in 2021 to require businesses to enforce vaccination or weekly testing is fairly Orwellian.

“The ETS requires covered employers to develop, implement, and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, with an exception for employers that instead establish, implement, and enforce a policy allowing Page 3 3 employees who are not fully vaccinated to elect to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a face ...”

http://www.osha.gov/sites/default/fi...s/OSHA4162.pdf

I am not going to be as judgmental as a couple of you have been nor presumptuous that you will not read the OSHA rule that was put forth but an individual needs to do proper research and allow for opposing scientific based rebuttal as well as informed right not to take the jab based on that truth or on religious beliefs.

And I certainly wouldn’t say hey, me and my golf club, bar, alumni, etc buddies all think you’re a POS. That is truly parochial and childish!
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #130
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Duplicate post
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #131
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
“Most likely” in my earlier post does not mean they absolutely were. And there has been a proven pattern and statistical fact of myocarditis occurring at a much greater incidence rate in those that have been vaccinated with the COVID vaccine than not.

BJ Thompson attended Stephen F Austin from 2019 to 2022. SFA policy with regard to the jab: “Failure to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination, obtain an exemption prior to scheduled clinical experience, and/or comply with clinical agency requirements will result in students being out of compliance to attend clinical with subsequent consequences per course and program policies.” Most likely BJ was vaccinated but I don’t have proof that many of you clamor for.

From the Yale School of Medicine:
“Myocarditis is a rare side effect of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, which have been used with great success as protection against the SARS CoV-2 virus and its variants. Generally, the condition is highly treatable, but it has caused concern in some quarters about the vaccines’ safety.”

Yale and many many other institutions acknowledge it but call it rare. Again, we will never have a study large enough to really see the true incidence rate.

It is just as irresponsible to not consider that there were impacts and in my opinion children and young adults should not have been vaccinated unless they were obese, had preexisting upper respiratory conditions, or other indications. And all adults should have had the freedom to decline.

The fact that the Biden administration promulgated an OSHA rule in 2021 to require businesses to enforce vaccination or weekly testing is fairly Orwellian.

“The ETS requires covered employers to develop, implement, and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, with an exception for employers that instead establish, implement, and enforce a policy allowing Page 3 3 employees who are not fully vaccinated to elect to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a face ...”

http://www.osha.gov/sites/default/fi...s/OSHA4162.pdf

I am not going to be as judgmental as a couple of you have been nor presumptuous that you will not read the OSHA rule that was put forth but an individual needs to do proper research and allow for opposing scientific based rebuttal as well as informed right not to take the jab based on that truth or on religious beliefs.

And I certainly wouldn’t say hey, me and my golf club, bar, alumni, etc buddies all think you’re a POS. That is truly parochial and childish!
Good post Michael, and that's coming from a board member (moi) who's more pro-vaccine than most here.

Given myocarditis considerations, it is very possible the risks of the COVID vaccine outweigh the benefits for young men.

About the OSHA ETS which required vaccination or weekly testing, the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional, so it never took effect. I have a lot of anti-vax friends, but none of them to my knowledge were forced by their employers or the government to get the vaccine.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #132
Diligaf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

So, lemme get this straight. Anyone vaccinated who subsequently dies of natural or unexpected causes is always going to be because they got jabbed.

That's ridiculous, of course.

Newsflash: there have been many football players and other athletes who have died of sudden death. Is there some correlation between the amount of weight one can lift and the death of a vaccination?

Oh, wait! I missed the final sentence where you said, "I think..."

Never mind.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM   #133
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Tiny, thank you sir. For my industry we weren’t forced, but a friend in the medical area (back office) was forced out for not taking it.

A family member took it as their exemption request was denied. And of course there were a couple airlines. For many they had to choose between getting the vax or losing their job since many companies instituted such policies ahead of the proposed OSHA rule which was found unconstitutional.

Our company did not require it as they would have lost key individuals. The company did stress they would of course comply with the rule if it had been implemented but still not force anyone to get vaxxed.

Diligaf: of course not but there have been studies showing a higher incidence. Was just trying to make a point for illustration and consideration.

And yes. If you can bench 700 lbs you’re not supposed to die suddenly at 52 on vacation unless your enemies cut your hair and gouge your eyes out. And even then you take out all the Philistines with you.

Cheers!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women