Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 06:50 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

Quote:
Harvard Ideas on Health Care Hit Home, Hard
By ROBERT PEAR JAN. 5, 2015

WASHINGTON — For years, Harvard’s experts on health economics and policy have advised presidents and Congress on how to provide health benefits to the nation at a reasonable cost. But those remedies will now be applied to the Harvard faculty, and the professors are in an uproar...

The university says the increases are in part a result of the Odumbo administration’s Affordable Care Act, which many Harvard professors championed...

Richard F. Thomas, a Harvard professor of classics and one of the world’s leading authorities on Virgil, called the changes “deplorable, deeply regressive, a sign of the corporatization of the university.”

Mary D. Lewis, a professor who specializes in the history of modern France and has led opposition to the benefit changes, said they were tantamount to a pay cut. “Moreover,” she said, “this pay cut will be timed to come at precisely the moment when you are sick, stressed or facing the challenges of being a new parent.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/us...ulty.html?_r=0
Gruber was right to call Odumbo minions stupid and gullible.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Life can be tough when you re forced to step outside the Ivory Tower.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:01 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Reading the story (which you should do once in a while, IBIdiot), it looks like the Harvard professors basically received free insurance to begin with but not have to pay a little less than free.

According to the story, which you chose not to quote btw, the income was far outstripped by the expense. Hence the increase. They blamed it "in part" on Obamacare, which is the law of the land, but didn't explain how or why. However, the story did mention that the cost was far greater than the income, which over the decades generally has led to higher consumer prices.

Bunch of spoiled babies if you ask me.

You're simply spinning it. And poorly, I might add.

At least you got to get your "Gruber" on.

LMAO @ IBIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Reading the story (which you should do once in a while, IBIdiot), it looks like the Harvard professors basically received free insurance to begin with but not have to pay a little less than free.

According to the story, which you chose not to quote btw, the income was far outstripped by the expense. Hence the increase.

Bunch of spoiled babies if you ask me.

You can blaming it on Obama all day long, but what happened there was happening at a far greater rate beforehand.

You're simply spinning it. And poorly, I might add.

At least you got to get your "Gruber" on.

LMAO @ IBIdiot.
Quote:
In Harvard’s health care enrollment guide for 2015, the university said it “must respond to the national trend of rising health care costs, including some driven by health care reform,” in the form of the Affordable Care Act. The guide said that Harvard faced “added costs” because of provisions in the health care law that extend coverage for children up to age 26, offer free preventive services like mammograms and colonoscopies and, starting in 2018, add a tax on high-cost insurance, known as the Cadillac tax.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/us...s-faculty.html

Once again proving you to be an irredeemable liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it was the Odumbo minions, such as yourself and those ivory-towered Harvard intellectuals, that were "#Grubered".
Old 01-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You keep spinning, IBIdiot. Even your most recent quote presents more evidence of that.

At least you brought clear attention to that by not using boldface type on the words "including some."

I've told no lies. If you believe I have, please point them ouT.

it's pretty early in a thread to start your patented meltdown protocol, but shit, if you want to waste another thread being an asshat, knock yourself out!

Old 01-06-2015, 08:42 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You keep spinning, IBIdiot. Even your most recent quote presents more evidence of that.

At least you brought clear attention to that by not using boldface type on the words "including some."

it's pretty early in a thread to start your patented meltdown protocol, but shit, if you want to waste another thread being an asshat, knock yourself out!

Yes, U B the Idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The article stated what it stated, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. U B spinning, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Harvard is blaming Odumbocare for the increased costs, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:46 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What about the words "in part" and "including some" dont get processed in that undereducated brain of yours?

Bluster all you want. But you've blown something else out of proportion in another effort to childishly act out your hostility against POTUS and more than half of the people in the USA.

Doesn't take a Harvard professor to recognize where that hostility comes from.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:48 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What about the words "in part" dont get processed in that undereducated brin of yours?
What part of ...
Quote:
The guide said that Harvard faced “added costs” because of provisions in the health care law that extend coverage for children up to age 26, offer free preventive services like mammograms and colonoscopies and, starting in 2018, add a tax on high-cost insurance, known as the Cadillac tax.
do you not understand, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Old 01-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #9
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Only one lie fror you Yssup.
It began when your first lips started moving and has never stopped.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Number one, IBIdiot, if that passage is the crux of your argument, why did you wait until post #8 to quote it? That's called backpedaling.

Number two, IBIdiot, why do you assume that college professors are automatically liberal (if that's what you're trying to say with your childish, made-up terminology?) Your asshole buddy JDIdiot claims to be a professor. Are you calling him, ahem, "lib-retarded?"

Number three, IBIdiot, point out the lies in my posts.

Three strikes, you're out!
Old 01-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Voters remorse chicken dick? You did vote for him twice.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:19 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Number one, IBIdiot, if that passage is the crux of your argument, why did you wait until post #8 to quote it? That's called backpedaling.

Number two, IBIdiot, why do you assume that college professors are automatically liberal (if that's what you're trying to say with your childish, made-up terminology?) Your asshole buddy JDIdiot claims to be a professor. Are you calling him, ahem, "lib-retarded?"

Number three, IBIdiot, point out the lies in my posts.

Three strikes, you're out!
You're entirely wrong when you're not lying, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In this case, you are both, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The 'crux' of the article, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, is that a bunch of lib-retarded, Kool Aid sucking lib-retards have been hoisted on their own petard, and they're whining about it, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The article, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, clearly states that the increased cost of healthcare is associated with Odumbcare imposed requirements.

The article, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, clearly states that some of these ivory-towered whiners championed Odumbocare, and the article, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, also makes it clear that some of these ivory-towered lib-retards fully expected the university to absorb, on their insolent behalf, the increased costs resulting from Odumbocare.

The article was quoted/cited at posts #1, #4 and #8, and you lie every time you pathetically attempt to deny that and the other fundamental facts enumerated, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Voters remorse chicken dick? You did vote for him twice.
Again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you posted two sentences replete with punctuation errors. Again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you cannot back up your accusations with proof; hence, you are a liar, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:33 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I read the article thoroughly. I know what it says. It says what it says, not what you read into it. Why won't you admit that the story isn't worth working yourself up into a full lather about?

I asked you three simple questions. You soiled yourself in response.

I didn't accuse you of not quoting the article. I merely asked why, if you were going to argue your premise based on an excerpt ... if THAT was going to be where you made your stand ... if THAT was the biggest takeaway from the article in your judgment, then why didn't you highlight that in your OP instead of trotting it out in post #8. Reminiscent of the famous MLK thread, where the star witness wasn't introduced on page three or four. You accused me of lying. (Makes complete sense!)

And how do you know these people are "a bunch of lib-retarded, Kool Aid sucking lib-retards," as you so eloquently put it? I asked, you shat your drawers.

Actually, you're the liar, IBchickendick!
(ya jerkoff)
Old 01-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read the article thoroughly. I know what it says. It says what it says, not what you read into it. Why won't you admit that the story isn't worth working yourself up into a full lather about?

I asked you three simple questions. You soiled yourself in response.

I didn't accuse you of not quoting the article. I merely asked why, if you were going to argue your premise based on an excerpt ... if THAT was going to be where you made your stand ... if THAT was the biggest takeaway from the article in your judgment, then why didn't you highlight that in your OP instead of trotting it out in post #8. Reminiscent of the famous MLK thread, where the star witness wasn't introduced on page three or four. You accused me of lying. (Makes complete sense!)

And how do you know these people are "a bunch of lib-retarded, Kool Aid sucking lib-retards," as you so eloquently put it? I asked, you shat your drawers.

Actually, you're the liar, IBchickendick!
(ya jerkoff)
The article was quoted and or cited at posts #1, #4 AND #8, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You lie when you disingenuously pretend that it wasn't, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Only "#Grubered", Kool Aid sucking lib-retards supported Odumbocare, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, you lie when you disingenuously pretend that this article didn't mention that many of these ivory-towered whiners were the same ivory-towered, lib-retarded elitists who championed Odumbocare, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
The article was quoted and or cited at posts #1, #4 AND #8, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You lie when you disingenuously pretend that it wasn't, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Only "#Grubered", Kool Aid sucking lib-retards supported Odumbocare, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, you lie when you disingenuously pretend that this article didn't mention that many of these ivory-towered whiners were the same ivory-towered, lib-retarded elitists who championed Odumbocare, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Now that I've had enough time to wade through whatever projectile vomit you've chucked on the screen, I'm going to ask you again, IBChickendick, where did I deny that you cited the article? Post it poultryputz.

The rest of your verbiage on that post is so incredibly ludicrous that I can't stop laughing long enough to respond. I'm not sure what the fuck you're trying to say. The explosive verbal diarrhea was truly a marvel to see, kinda like a brown geyser. That is some hilarious shit, IBChickendick (Ya jackoff)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women