Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 07:19 PM   #1
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool Speaking of Perceptions Women Folk . . .

How many of you women think some, most of us guys partake in this hobby because we can't get a girl friend?

I did, in fact, talk with a young lady about that very subject about a week ago and she was of that persuasion.

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
terry88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default I can't

I can't get a girlfriend. I am married. She just hasnt put out in over a year and it is a lot cheaper to keep her.
terry88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I could be wrong but I would venture to say that there is a measurable amount of married men engaged in this hobby...
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Cool

You would not be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiej View Post
I could be wrong but I would venture to say that there is a measurable amount of married men engaged in this hobby...
Old 12-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't dwell on that ... I just say that,for whatever reason he is with me,fuck yeaaahhh let's get it on!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:31 PM   #6
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't make that assumption! As long as we have a good time, I am happy!
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #7
dumars
Valued Poster

Cool

I don't either and I deleted the text string and done forgot what I texted back. I do remember laughing though. Oh, I did say something like that a guy my age would have a problem hitting on a "twenty something for a date", I think she agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I don't dwell on that ... I just say that,for whatever reason he is with me,fuck yeaaahhh let's get it on!!!!
Old 12-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The hobby should be nice, and safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
I don't either and I deleted the text string and done forgot what I texted back. I do remember laughing though. Oh, I did say something like that a guy my age would have a problem hitting on a "twenty something for a date", I think she agreed.
Speak for yourself Dumars! Women outnumber men, it is no problem for a guy to get a date in the real world: even a date with a twenty something. During those two times after my first two wives died I literally had women knocking at my door. I know guys who are blind, in wheel chairs, crippled or just plain ugly that have found nice ladies to marry them.

So what is the problem? Really now, think about it! With so many desperate women trying to find any guy (preferably with a job) were is the problem?

In the real world, having sex with most women means more than sex, it means that you are somehow joined even if you are not married yet. (Surprise Guys) The problem in finding a life partner is to not have sex with a woman until you get to know her enough to either eliminate her from the list of possible future friends, or pull away and not call her again. None of us want a pissed off rejected woman coming after us while we are attempting to establish a good relationship with someone we find more desirable. In other words, use your big head for an evaluation, and don't let your little head do the thinking.

Guys still want sex, so here is the hobby. Except you still have the problem of evaluation. Some women are crazy, and some are hostile after the first few minutes even when you are nice to them. Let's reword that - most women are crazy, in one way or another. Let's face the real purpose of the hobby, we don't pay these girls to have sex with us; we pay them to leave us alone afterward.

The hobby is not about love, it is about the guys getting their rocks off so that we can think properly about our real lives. No matter how good it feels, these ladies are not in love with the guys, they want the money that a short visit brings them. Some of these girls are only in the hobby to have the sex they want, without having to care for a husband.

In the meanwhile, most of us would like for the experience to be nice. Thus, we share the information about who can provide that nice experience. No one likes to see the pimp, be robbed, ripped off or beaten.

We can all be nice to one another, or just leave. If anyone thinks of sex as a conquest or an achievement - think again.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:44 PM   #9
RandB fan
Valued Poster

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Speak for yourself Dumars! Women outnumber men, it is no problem for a guy to get a date in the real world: even a date with a twenty something. During those two times after my first two wives died I literally had women knocking at my door. I know guys who are blind, in wheel chairs, crippled or just plain ugly that have found nice ladies to marry them.

So what is the problem? Really now, think about it! With so many desperate women trying to find any guy (preferably with a job) were is the problem?

JR, I was just about to go ahead and get myself the "I'm just here so I am not alone for the holidays (and the presents) sympathy girlfriend. But now, after reading this, I think I'll just get bullets, build a plastic gun with the 3-D printer I bought myself (so the girlfriend could give it to me) for Christmas and just end it. Man you know how to knock a guy down. I thought I was getting better renting but now I....

In the real world, having sex with most women means more than sex, it means that you are somehow joined even if you are not married yet. (Surprise Guys) The problem in finding a life partner is to not have sex with a woman until you get to know her enough to either eliminate her from the list of possible future friends, or pull away and not call her again. None of us want a pissed off rejected woman coming after us while we are attempting to establish a good relationship with someone we find more desirable. In other words, use your big head for an evaluation, and don't let your little head do the thinking.

Guys still want sex, so here is the hobby. Except you still have the problem of evaluation. Some women are crazy, and some are hostile after the first few minutes even when you are nice to them. Let's reword that - most women are crazy, in one way or another. Let's face the real purpose of the hobby, we don't pay these girls to have sex with us; we pay them to leave us alone afterward.

The hobby is not about love, it is about the guys getting their rocks off so that we can think properly about our real lives. No matter how good it feels, these ladies are not in love with the guys, they want the money that a short visit brings them. Some of these girls are only in the hobby to have the sex they want, without having to care for a husband.

In the meanwhile, most of us would like for the experience to be nice. Thus, we share the information about who can provide that nice experience. No one likes to see the pimp, be robbed, ripped off or beaten.

We can all be nice to one another, or just leave. If anyone thinks of sex as a conquest or an achievement - think again.

JR
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:07 PM   #10
hunter2121
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Go Dee !!!
hunter2121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:09 PM   #11
dumars
Valued Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Speak for yourself Dumars!
Ummm, I was. Don't think I referred to anyone else in this string have I? I've only referred to me. Never suggested, insinuated or implied I was some kind of a norm for society. I merely expressed an experience I had a week or so ago.

You like putting words into people's mouths don't you? One of my high school math teachers called what you're doing as reading into the problem. Seeing something that isn't there.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:34 AM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I know most the guys I see either got girlfriends fiancees or wives,
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:12 AM   #13
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I only assume the gentleman knows proper etiquette and has my donation in hand.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:27 AM   #14
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
How many of you women think some, most of us guys partake in this hobby because we can't get a girl friend?

I did, in fact, talk with a young lady about that very subject about a week ago and she was of that persuasion.

Considering I have participated for approx. 5.5 yrs, I personally never met a client & thought " is here to see me because he can't get a girl friend?"
I NEVER even ask, even though, some deem it necessary to explain why they are getting their WORLDS ROCKED BY ME!!!!
WE are not cookie cutter women... we think differently, we dress differently, our donations & expectations are different. I can go on & on... BUT ultimately, I am so glad you cleared that up for the young lady whose perception was OBVIOUSLY distorted
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #15
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I can get a girlfriend, I just don't want one. The only problem I have with living alone is taken care of by the hobby, and better than all but a few civie girls I have dated
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women