Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fantasy Providers

I was just reading a post about someone who had a fantasy about a provider. Who really gets the blood flowing for you when you see there pics or posts? A local lady, maybe a lady who used to be in this area but she has moved? OR Someone who for what ever reason decided to retire from the business. Think of this thread as something to reminisce about a lady in the past. OR Ladies that you have thought about or are thinking about seeing. Who knows maybe your lady will read this and try and help make your fantasy a reality.

I will list a few of mine

Local Providers - Sabrina Swift - New girl friend of Ashley Stone, I really like the combination of darker hair with light colored eyes. She just started and I am definitely watching for the first review to pop up on her.

Visiting Providers - Hot Megan - As her name states Hott little brunette with brown eyes.

Retired or Taking a Break - There is one but, I think I'll wait till I see her and tell her in person first.

I look forward to reading some of your favorites as well.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Mesquitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

My ATF, SweetnSexy Sonya, is someone whom I think about often, but she is in Austin and my trips there are so few that she is an ongoing fantasy. We really seem to understand each other and our comfort level with each other is amazing. Each time we meet she fulfills my fantasy . . . well, until I get to thinking about her later and everything starts all over.

In the Dallas area, it would have to be KellyTNT. I've looked at her site several times and I love her attitude and photos. I don't care for ladies who are overly thin - that's a turn off. Kelly seems to be, as Baby Bear would say, "Just right" - not big and not small, but from her photos she is squeezably soft.

I have GOT to get a trip to Dallas lined up to meet her!
Mesquitor is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps a few gentleman do not want to respond to this thread for fear of hurting the feelings of other ladies.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #4
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Right now for me it's Channel Taylor. Her new pics are extremely hot! It's not a total "fantasy" because I will be seeing her, I just haven't yet. She's next on my list. Those picks make me drool AND I see that she's added BBBJ to her menu.

I'm with you, Poppy, as far as Hot Megan. I understand she's quite a challenge to make a date with, but maybe one of these days....

Another one off the top of my head is Natasha Fame. Her rate is a little more than what I usually spend but I tend to be somewhat spontaneous when I book appointments, so I may just say "what the fuck" someday when I'm in the mood for French!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:49 AM   #5
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
Perhaps a few gentleman do not want to respond to this thread for fear of hurting the feelings of other ladies.
All of the ladies are so beautiful and wonderful it is impossible to choose!

guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

FMH.....I agree that there are a lot of ladies out there that are beautiful. I thought everyone had a lady or ladies they would like to see but, have not had a chance to do so. Hence the word fantasy, because if you have already seen her you probably made the fantasy a reality.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #7
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default PoppyToyota, I have scheduled

PoppyToyota, I have scheduled a Tuesday evening feast with Sabrina Swift and Ashley Stone. While I have yet to meet Sabrina, we have exchanged PMs she seems rather nice, I think her photos are great and Ashley assured me she would be fun. Last week before Sabrina had posted anything, Ashley had suggested we break her into the business and how could I say no. If I were a betting man, I would say Sabrina will be the next "Flavor of the Month". Look for a post Tuesday evening or sometime on Wednesday when my fingers relax enough to make the keyboard work.

Sabrina Swift

Ashley Stone

Living my fantasies one or two ladies at a time
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #8
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
FMH.....I agree that there are a lot of ladies out there that are beautiful. I thought everyone had a lady or ladies they would like to see but, have not had a chance to do so. Hence the word fantasy, because if you have already seen her you probably made the fantasy a reality.
I was just being silly and posting the way someone would who "not want to respond to this thread for fear of hurting the feelings of other ladies."

My fantasy right now is to see Kelly TNT without my own insecurities.

Not sure who I have not seen that I would like to see. There are several on my list but I have had a lot of stress lately so I have not been in the mood. Well, I am always in the mood, but I hate to see someone when I cannot fully appreciate the session.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #9
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Control Freak - WOAH! Ashley and Sabrina.....I'm afraid I'm to out of shape for something like that. I always wanted to partake in a threesome but, never had the opprotunity or the energy. I may not be good as I once was but, I'm as good once as I ever was. LOL!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default PoppyToyota, I can still take two

PoppyToyota, I can still take two, but I like the one in the Spring best!!!!!!
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
Nebekenezer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm scheduled to meet Kelly later this week, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to pop just with the anticipation of it all...
Nebekenezer is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have a brunette fetish lately. Shelby Lynn & Carrie Hillcrest just to name a couple more. There are so many to see, how in the hell does a guy narrow down his list from all of these women. LOL!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #13
Nebekenezer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

CF-I'm looking forward to your review of those two lovley ladies (if you survive..haha)...
Nebekenezer is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #14
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have a brunette fetish lately. Shelby Lynn & Carrie Hillcrest just to name a couple more. There are so many to see, how in the hell does a guy narrow down his list from all of these women. LOL!
I haven't visited with either of the two you mention, but they both are somewhere floating around in my mind. The only way I know to narrow the list is by some random means to pick one, book her, and enjoy. Repeat as often as necessary until your list no longer exists (highly unlikely).

I personally keep about 60 providers on my P411 favorites list and have met with less than 10 of them. All I can say is persevere, you'll get there.

c.a.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #15
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yahoo!! I just read the first review of Sabrina Swift and not only is she HOTT but, sheeee got skillz. WOO HOO! Can't wait to meet her.