Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #1
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default A question for you guys and gals.

If there is a provider's ad that you see, particularly on BP, is it "bad form" to ask if she is BBJ? I know a lot of these chicks specifically put in their ads, "No discussing of sex acts" or some such shit. But, if I can't ask, and I get there and the chick is CBJ. I'm out the fucking door. Shoulda told me in advance.

I know that some of you ladies advertise on BP as well as ECCIE. So your input would be appreciated.

How to handle this one? I normally get at least SOME intel on a chick before diving in, but I'm horny, tired of waiting, and she's in the budget-range, so I'm really thinking of going in blind.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:58 PM   #2
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I always ask before I go anywhere. Hate wasting time or gas.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:02 PM   #3
joethick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

That's the thing Al. If they say that in their ad, they are wanting you to book blindsided. If they gave you their rules of engagement you'd back off. The beauty of this board is, every provider I've communicated with will answer your questions in a PM.

I get that BP is cheaper... Lord do I have a storied history about looking for the bargains as do you. Stick with this board. Know your menu. I NEVER go to a restaurant without knowing what's on the menu.
joethick is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethick View Post
That's the thing Al. If they say that in their ad, they are wanting you to book blindsided. If they gave you their rules of engagement you'd back off. The beauty of this board is, every provider I've communicated with will answer your questions in a PM.

I get that BP is cheaper... Lord do I have a storied history about looking for the bargains as do you. Stick with this board. Know your menu. I NEVER go to a restaurant without knowing what's on the menu.
I WOULD just stick with the ECCIE chicks, man. I hear ya. I wish that I could do that.

But no ECCIE chicks are going to be fucking and sucking for $85 - $140 like this chick advertises. I simply do not have $200 and up to blow on pussy right now, but I'm still horny as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I always ask before I go anywhere. Hate wasting time or gas.
I think that I will ask. Fuck it.

I'm really on the cusp of calling the chick. I think that I will when I get some free time later tonight. Might get a good story out of it if nothing else.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:19 PM   #5
joethick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Another fun fact... there are one or two ladies on Eccie who will not accept references from BP girls. So they won't accept Nicolet? Tara Foxx? Terri? Skylar Monroe and others? smh..
joethick is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #6
albundy
Valued Poster

Fuck! FUCK!! FUCK!!!!

I was really hoping someone knew something or "took one for the team" already.

DAMMIT! I guess I'm going to have to.

FUCK@!!!

I hate doing that.

http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...to-go/19805028

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1879725
Old 11-02-2016, 08:39 PM   #7
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Fortune favors the bold,dawg
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #8
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Always ask i'm always asking for LFK or DFK and SS if no reply move on to the next. Just ask is everything covered or safe they should get the picture
TabooTerry is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM   #9
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
If there is a provider's ad that you see, particularly on BP, is it "bad form" to ask if she is BBJ? I know a lot of these chicks specifically put in their ads, "No discussing of sex acts" or some such shit. But, if I can't ask, and I get there and the chick is CBJ. I'm out the fucking door. Shoulda told me in advance.

I know that some of you ladies advertise on BP as well as ECCIE. So your input would be appreciated.

How to handle this one? I normally get at least SOME intel on a chick before diving in, but I'm horny, tired of waiting, and she's in the budget-range, so I'm really thinking of going in blind.
I ask them if they're bbbj flat out once I've gotten solid contact. 90% of them either don't answer, (which to me is a no) or say cbj only.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 12:32 PM   #10
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks like Al found Peg.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

With BP, I always expect a CBJ as the default. Come to think of it, I've only had one BBBJ from a BP girl. I did ask one once while we were sitting around waiting for her friend to show up with the key so we could get in the room. She said she didn't do it because she heard that green stuff can come out of a dude's dick. I would only ask in person if we had some idle time to talk BEFORE I laid down my donation.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:27 PM   #12
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

if you won't ask, they won't tell ... of course, i don't BP so it's a moot point for me.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:51 PM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Ehhhhh you can (or should) ask if she has reviews. If she says no then guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have like almost 60 though so don't ask me shit other than the when, where and what time lol :-D.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 07:47 PM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

I keep getting her freakin' voicemail. I've tried a bunch of times already. I got a message from another dog on here that tried texting and she never replied. So, she advertises two to three times a day but then doesn't respond to texts or calls?!? Fucking brilliant.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #15
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Every provider runs things differently so it just depends. Some providers articulate that they are okay with receiving menu related questions. Personally, I offer two responses depending on if I'm feeling more bratty or amicable. I'll either graciously direct the inquirer to my reviews and also to my website which I invested hours and hours and hours of time and design labor into over the course of a few weeks so he can make his decision on his own time as to whether or not he'd enjoy my company. Or I'll ignore the request, and in a few cases I've put people on my ignore list if they were especially crass.

At times I've found such questions almost insulting. (I guess the question of BBBJ vs CBJ is distinct as some consider BBBJ to be required for an experience to properly be considered GFE.) My thinking is that if someone needs a hard Y/N to "Do you do [blah blah blah]" is he really ready to book? Meaning has he down his research? If that one little action will be the reason why someone doesn't want to see me, then he's not ready to book with me. And it's probably best that we don't meet at that moment in time. Another reasons why I don't do it is that I refuse to provide exclusive and on demand free jerk off fodder to someone who may not even be serious. But more importantly, it just reminds me of something LE does to set people up. There was that situation only a few weeks ago where a client was flipped and his formerly legitimate account on a verification site was compromised.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women