Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Can't believe this has to be addressed......

I've been in the hobby for 7 years....since ASPD days. I'm deeply saddened by the amount of drama that has taken over the community. Last year was incredibly hard on me. I did recently get an apology letter from the provider who made it hard. Which I truly appreciate. She admitted she made up everything about me and she didn't even know why she decided to go after me.

Now it's happening again. SOMEONE is telling SG that I'm trying to hurt her. I will be honest....people have told me things about her. Things that appalled me because I thought of her as a great person. So I stopped talking to her and distanced myself. But NEVER have I tried to hurt her. Yes we disagree on some things but I do not wish her any ill will.

Now I will put it all out on the table. It's a bunch of he said she said bullshit. I never should've even passed judgment based on rumors but they came from someone I cared about and trusted. This person outing this person and spreading rumors. Both sides claim the same thing. And neither side has proof that it's the other doing these things. All based off rumors.

I am not friends with either SG or Bailey. I know them yes. I respect them yes. I consider someone a friend that I have at least weekly interactions with and I barely talk to either of them.

I should not have listened to the drama because it's too much he said she said. My personal opinion is that neither party is attacking each other. But SOMEONE in the middle is fueling the fire. Someone is making up false things to get these women to fight. OR someone is totalling lying. Bailey left the board because of someone hurting her and SG was outed. Other providers have been targeted and have been outed on public websites. SOMEONE is doing this and has been doing so for months (not including the hell I went through last year). Someone is enjoying the drama.

Remember how it was 2 years ago? When we were all friends and would even meet outside the socials. We did birthday parties, fundraisers, and the boards were fun! Then poison seeped into the board and has providers fighting each other, people being outed, people being hurt....it's not fun and games.

So can we all start acting like adults?

I will be the first to be honest. I did block a certain ex provider on FB. No Bailey did not GIVE me that info. I accidently saw it while she was scrolling through her fb while we were hanging out that ONE time. That ex provider is aware and understands why I did it. And she ended up apologizing to me for everything she did to hurt me.

I do not hate anyone, try to hurt anyone, nor stalk anyone. My life is way too consumed by working and my little ones. I'm upset because once again..I'm being dragged into drama that I have nothing to do with. Perhaps before we pass judgment on others we should ask for concrete evidence. And then talk to the actual person in question and not spread it. They might have an explanation.

So know my true intentions...I'm here on eccie ONLY for the sex, fun, and money. I will not partake in any drama or bashing of other providers. I respect all providers.

Peace out!

Malaya
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 188856
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSuccubus View Post
So know my true intentions...I'm here on eccie ONLY for the sex, fun, and money. I WILL NOT PARTAKE IN ANY DRAMA or bashing of other providers. I respect all providers.

Peace out!

Malaya
+1,000,000
SweetCara is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #3
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Default You will walk the walk

Quote:
I've been in the hobby for 7 years....since ASPD days. I'm deeply saddened by the amount of drama that has taken over the community. Last year was incredibly hard on me. I did recently get an apology letter from the provider who made it hard. Which I truly appreciate. She admitted she made up everything about me and she didn't even know why she decided to go after me.

Now it's happening again. SOMEONE is telling SG that I'm trying to hurt her. I will be honest....people have told me things about her. Things that appalled me because I thought of her as a great person. So I stopped talking to her and distanced myself. But NEVER have I tried to hurt her. Yes we disagree on some things but I do not wish her any ill will.

Now I will put it all out on the table. It's a bunch of he said she said bullshit. I never should've even passed judgment based on rumors but they came from someone I cared about and trusted. This person outing this person and spreading rumors. Both sides claim the same thing. And neither side has proof that it's the other doing these things. All based off rumors.

I am not friends with either SG or Bailey. I know them yes. I respect them yes. I consider someone a friend that I have at least weekly interactions with and I barely talk to either of them.

I should not have listened to the drama because it's too much he said she said. My personal opinion is that neither party is attacking each other. But SOMEONE in the middle is fueling the fire. Someone is making up false things to get these women to fight. OR someone is totalling lying. Bailey left the board because of someone hurting her and SG was outed. Other providers have been targeted and have been outed on public websites. SOMEONE is doing this and has been doing so for months (not including the hell I went through last year). Someone is enjoying the drama.

Remember how it was 2 years ago? When we were all friends and would even meet outside the socials. We did birthday parties, fundraisers, and the boards were fun! Then poison seeped into the board and has providers fighting each other, people being outed, people being hurt....it's not fun and games.

So can we all start acting like adults?

I will be the first to be honest. I did block a certain ex provider on FB. No Bailey did not GIVE me that info. I accidently saw it while she was scrolling through her fb while we were hanging out that ONE time. That ex provider is aware and understands why I did it. And she ended up apologizing to me for everything she did to hurt me.

I do not hate anyone, try to hurt anyone, nor stalk anyone. My life is way too consumed by working and my little ones. I'm upset because once again..I'm being dragged into drama that I have nothing to do with. Perhaps before we pass judgment on others we should ask for concrete evidence. And then talk to the actual person in question and not spread it. They might have an explanation.

So know my true intentions...I'm here on eccie ONLY for the sex, fun, and money. I will not partake in any drama or bashing of other providers. I respect all providers.

Peace out!

Malaya
Just deal with it !!! If you talk the talk ,walk the walk of sham on talking shit about fellow providers
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Just deal with it !!! If you talk the talk ,walk the walk of sham on talking shit about fellow providers
You're right. I did participate in gossip the past few months. And for that...I'm in the wrong. I admit that and I apologize. But I'm not the only person guilty of this. Well over 50% of providers and hobbyists have been gossiping as well. Wonder how many of them will fess up and apologize?

And let me clarify before everyone loses their shit. NEVER have I put anyone in danger or given out personal information of Bailey's OR SG's.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wonder how many of them will fess up and apologize?

Truths come out eventually.

And let me clarify before everyone loses their shit. NEVER have I put anyone in danger or given out personal information of Bailey's OR SG's.
JUST Bailey's and SG's?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #6
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

When I was young and still somewhat innocent my mother was playing contract bridge with a group of ladies. One of the ladies started a sentence with "have you heard about that Pacino kid and what he's been doing?" My mom just put on her poker face and kept playing cards as the conversation unfolded. At the end of the hand when it was time to move to another table she stood up and said "BTW I'm Mrs. Pacino and that's my son you bitches have been talking about." Maybe some was true but only about 5% - my son was destroyed in grade school by stupid ass fucking rumors that even resulted in a Police investigation of the alleged actions - STUPID FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS!

Take this lesson to heart - believe half what you see and NONE of what you hear. Teach your children - talk can destroy lives.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #7
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCara View Post
JUST Bailey's and SG's?
I haven't given out ANYONE'S personal information. Better?
Old 08-28-2014, 10:00 PM   #8
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I haven't given out ANYONE'S personal information. Better?
Nope...
Because I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE!! And I DO stay out of the drama on the boards...SERIOUSLY.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:08 PM   #9
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh...you want to PM me now? We can't talk about this in public? I have the proof to back up my accusations love. I just want you to BE HONEST...as you say you are. Just saying.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:11 PM   #10
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope...
Because I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE!! And I DO stay out of the drama on the boards...SERIOUSLY.
I sent you a message.

And for everyone else wondering what Cara is talking about. Gossip that I foolishly took part in. Someone told me that Cara was bashing me and my kids. I was angry and said things I shouldn't have said to the person who told me what Cara was saying. Basically that I disagreed with her parenting style. I didn't bash her to anyone else.

I'm stupid and made a mistake by trusting the wrong person and even listening to gossip. I'm sorry.

The point of this whole post is not that I'm perfect. I'm not. I did partake in gossip and I was wrong. I'm sorry. But I did NOT out anyone or spread rumors to people outside of those that told me anyways. For example, so and so told me something about SG. I only talked to them about it. I won't be doing it anymore.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:20 PM   #11
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently I'm going to be the ONLY one admitting to wrong doing (gossiping). I never meant for anyone to get hurt. I did not give out anyone's personal information or out anyone. And when I mean gossiping. I only talked about what I was told to the people who told me unless it involved endangering another provider (which I informed the provider supposedly being outed and the mods). Stupid me.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:20 PM   #12
Aghorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Bad move

I think this is something you should have shared with her and her alone. I've seen this board go crazy with this kind of talk it is worse than any soap opera at times. I think you should have kept this private cause I think you're gonna hear what you don't want to with this public outing.....

Good luck
Aghorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You outed my old handle to this said person. And I NEVER bashed your "parenting". I never had nothing but nice things to say about the type of mother you are! And I cannot believe this person came to you and said any of that love. She has been nothing but a loyal friend to me, and I to her.
Yes, you were wrong. VERY wrong. The things you said about me were TOTALLY uncalled for even if I did say those things you say this other person said I did. I don't gossip, I don't participate in ANY drama on this board. If you look at my recent posts, you can see that for yourself. Walk the walk love. Seriously. What you said about me is unforgiveable, and Karma is a bitch.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #14
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Post Blah blah quit crying

Quote:
I sent you a message.

And for everyone else wondering what Cara is talking about. Gossip that I foolishly took part in. Someone told me that Cara was bashing me and my kids. I was angry and said things I shouldn't have said to the person who told me what Cara was saying. Basically that I disagreed with her parenting style. I didn't bash her to anyone else.

I'm stupid and made a mistake by trusting the wrong person and even listening to gossip. I'm sorry.

The point of this whole post is not that I'm perfect. I'm not. I did partake in gossip and I was wrong. I'm sorry. But I did NOT out anyone or spread rumors to people outside of those that told me anyways. For example, so and so told me something about SG. I only talked to them about it. I won't be doing it anymore.
You stepped in it ! Now quit crying about it with cara
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #15
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You outed my old handle to this said person. And I NEVER bashed your "parenting". I never had nothing but nice things to say about the type of mother you are! And I cannot believe this person came to you and said any of that love. She has been nothing but a loyal friend to me, and I to her.
Yes, you were wrong. VERY wrong. The things you said about me were TOTALLY uncalled for even if I did say those things you say this other person said I did. I don't gossip, I don't participate in ANY drama on this board. If you look at my recent posts, you can see that for yourself. Walk the walk love. Seriously. What you said about me is unforgiveable, and Karma is a bitch.
I am walking the walk. And I'm apologizing. If you choose not to forgive then that's fine. I'm not here to defend myself. And I don't even remember your old handle but if I told that one person then I'm sorry. I can tell you that I didn't even realize you didn't want to associate with your old handle. I know you had one but don't know what it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women