Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Default More than LE to worry about

Some of you may have caught or read about this if you look at the Tennessee board or Naughty reviews Nashville. If not, be thankful you aren't in Nashville. As this will give you an idea of what they are going thru.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1036195. The first post says Knoxville but you'll see it was Nashville.

I'm no way taking away from the shyt central Arkansas is recovering from, only sharing, it could be worse.

The fucker that did this to my knowledge is still on the local boards with new name or handle.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

The same thing happened in Little Rock several years ago. I believe the p411 client that flipped had somewhere in the neighborhood of 12+ oks.

Very scary!

Nothing is perfect, but P411 is still the most reliable screening service out there, IMO.

Damn. I was thinking about putting Nashville on my list of cities to visit soon, too.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
The Pink Doll House
Account Disabled

User ID: 124536
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Ginger , Nothing is perfect , but P411 is the most reliable one out there. Everyone needs to stick with who they know !!!
The Pink Doll House is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Ginger. Its even helpful to have a strict prebook deadline. Book as much in advance as possible....
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I agree Ginger. Its even helpful to have a strict prebook deadline. Book as much in advance as possible....
How would have it help them girls or anyone at that matter if they would have prebook the date in advance, they got set up in a sting from someone on P411 that had ok's. For all we know it might have been prebook.

I understand it's best to prebook in advance if your traveling.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:40 AM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
+1! I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
How would have it help them girls or anyone at that matter if they would have prebook the date in advance, they got set up in a sting from someone on P411 that had ok's. For all we know it might have been prebook.

I think Eva's statement goes under the common assumption that when LE flips an account, they will use it as quickly and as much as they can right away. Think about it... They only have a limited amount of time to utilize these situations before someone they flipped or arrested spills the beans to the rest of us. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time for prebooking.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:31 AM   #7
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

I'm just saying those that got busted, it didn't have anything to do with how the appointment was book. LE got ahold of the account and started seeing how many girls they could get on a short notice there not going to waste there time and money on one prebooked appointment.

So prebooking didn't have anything to do with the sting. And I suspect those girls screen thru P411 cause that was the account that was flipped, so those girls didn't have a chance they were fucked anyway you look at it.

So her statement about its best to prebook didn't have anything to do with how they got busted.

They got set up.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:49 AM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
... LE got ahold of the account and started seeing how many girls they could get on a short notice there not going to waste there time and money on one prebooked appointment...
Right. That's our point.

So, if a girl refuses last minute dates and offers pre-books only, then she can also avoid that type of situation.

It stands to reason that LE probably isn't prebooking because of their time limitations on a flipped account. I doubt they would sit on a flipped account just to preschedule, and run the risk of being discovered before they're able to bust people with it. It's a 'get it while the gettin's good' sort of thing.

So, in that respect, prebooking has everything to do with it. It's another way to protect yourself.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #9
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

seems to me a lot of this is about trust...we know quite a bit about each other...some know locations...some know names...i believe the best security is the references and the knowledge we possess...we may fight and argue but the oath of privacy must be 100% or as some BP girls quote if its not me and i guarantee 1000% then its free...lol...scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:02 AM   #10
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Give you example,,,let's say you were prebook with a client and from the time you had a prebook date to the actual date so happen his account got flipped and it happen to fall on the same day and time you had a prebook appointment with client all that means is one extra arrest for LE and one they didn't have too work for.

So prebooking didn't help you none.

And if you were prebook on a certain day with client, and a day or two before the actual appointment was supposed to take place his account got flipped and girls got arrested and you dodge a bullet consider yourself lucky. So again prebook didn't have anything to do with it.

Only thing prebooking appointments is good for is giving you plenty of time for screening and to help you with time management. And to avoid getting desperate and posting everywhere looking for dates,,,,prebooking isn't going to keep you out of jail when account has been flipped.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:17 AM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Give you example,,,let's say you were prebook with a client and from the time you had a prebook date to the actual date so happen his account got flipped and it happen to fall on the same day and time you had a prebook appointment with client all that means is one extra arrest for LE and one they didn't have too work for.

So prebooking didn't help you none.

And if you were prebook on a certain day with client, and a day or two before the actual appointment was supposed to take place his account got flipped and girls got arrested and you dodge a bullet consider yourself lucky. So again prebook didn't have anything to do with it.

Only thing prebooking appointments is good for is giving you plenty of time for screening and to help you with time management. And to avoid getting desperate and posting everywhere looking for dates,,,,prebooking isn't going to keep you out of jail when account has been flipped.
Ok, that's a good example scenario, WT.

However, how likely is it that LE would have in-depth knowledge of a date that's been prebooked from that account? Most of my P411 dates start out with a contact email through the site, but particulars are set up via other forms of communication later, often verbal. Your theory assumes that they would know the specific date details, and even have all of the other forms of contact the client has. They also don't know what has been previously discussed with the actual hobbyist, and by picking up communication where he left off, they could very well contradict previous convo's, alerting me that something is awry. Then the cat is out of the bag.

I guess it's possible, but not as likely or easy as just randomly sending out last minute requests to providers that happen to be online & in the area.

Off topic a little, but since we're all up...who's taking me to IHOP?
Old 06-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:

Hi hun, and thanks for asking!

Think of it this way - with this concrete example :

I started accepting pre-books from LR roughly 4-5 months ago before arriving today and have two fulfilling affairs this trip. I have time to build a rapport and start even friendships with the gents after being in contact almost daily for months ( talk about extreme GFE, eh?) .... I made a promise to myself to have a strict pre-book deadline (as many gents will wait until the last day in hopes out of desperation, a provider will see him at a discounted rate, or start contacting AFTER the said last day - I know the ladies feel me on this one!) and this is before the recent LE activity, in order to save any screening stress and time, and to await in confidence for an affair without anxiety about who the heck I am going to meet.

My way may not work for everyone but it's proven worthy for me and many women I know and specifically hits my target market on the head.

LE wants the low hanging fruit, not the high hanging fig, as the low hanging fruit tends to fall and rot the ground - just like the pimps/poorly managed, underaged, strung out, non-screening, 10+ clients a day folks rot the provider/hobbyist pool. Those that stick to screening and building rapport, low volume to not attract eyes from those with common sense, are the high hanging, harmless fruit and can conduct business incognito and discreetly.

Stings typically happen (unless a nation-wide order) when there are reported rapes/robberies/minors and any crime has been occuring in the city involving the hobby itself. I mean, has there ever been a sting in Texarkana? Not to my knowledge. Crime related to the hobby is low if not non-existent there. Are there some weirdos and time wasters there? Yes, as they are everywhere.

And, as Ginger Doll says, LE will not spend months - heck after sting one, the beans will have been spilled because folks watch the news. Only way it would take months is if the feds were watching, and when they do it's not Sally the single mom working to provide food on the table. It's the pimping and pandering/drugs and money laundering that attract federal attention and a 32 month surveillance case.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:29 AM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Hi hun, and thanks for asking!

Think of it this way - with this concrete example :

I started accepting pre-books from LR roughly 4-5 months ago before arriving today and have two fulfilling affairs this trip. I have time to build a rapport and start even friendships with the gents after being in contact almost daily for months ( talk about extreme GFE, eh?) .... I made a promise to myself to have a strict pre-book deadline (as many gents will wait until the last day in hopes out of desperation, a provider will see him at a discounted rate, or start contacting AFTER the said last day - I know the ladies feel me on this one!) and this is before the recent LE activity, in order to save any screening stress and time, and to await in confidence for an affair without anxiety about who the heck I am going to meet.

My way may not work for everyone but it's proven worthy for me and many women I know and specifically hits my target market on the head.

LE wants the low hanging fruit, not the high hanging fig, as the low hanging fruit tends to fall and rot the ground - just like the pimps/poorly managed, underaged, strung out, non-screening, 10+ clients a day folks rot the provider/hobbyist pool. Those that stick to screening and building rapport, low volume to not attract eyes from those with common sense, are the high hanging, harmless fruit and can conduct business incognito and discreetly.

Stings typically happen (unless a nation-wide order) when there are reported rapes/robberies/minors and any crime has been occuring in the city involving the hobby itself. I mean, has there ever been a sting in Texarkana? Not to my knowledge. Crime related to the hobby is low if not non-existent there. Are there some weirdos and time wasters there? Yes, as they are everywhere.

And, as Ginger Doll says, LE will not spend months - heck after sting one, the beans will have been spilled because folks watch the news. Only way it would take months is if the feds were watching, and when they do it's not Sally the single mom working to provide food on the table. It's the pimping and pandering/drugs and money laundering that attract federal attention and a 32 month surveillance case.

Who books months out? I don't even know my schedule next week. There is no foolproof way. You can do everything right and still get busted.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'd never argue there is any full proof, I believe that's why there's such argument over my pre-book tip that is a tip to minimize bullcrap. There are a lot of gents who are in the same boat as you and don't pre-book more than a day in advance. And then there's the distinguished gents who do pre-book more than several days, weeks, or months, and THAT is who I want to see...hence the word "target-market". Other women may need a couple hours when touring, fine for them, due to them having a different target market, but it's not how I want my trip to be. It also minimizes the stress of screening hurriedly ...

Fact is , there is no 100000 percent sure way, there's not. We can only practice methods that help ensure safety. Pre-booking works for me, Ginger and other providers, so I can't be wrong about it being an idea to consider. How long to pre-book is up to that provider.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #15
Guest082214-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I can see no way to avoid this completely for either provider or client. The threat of incarceration or public disgrace will be enough to flip some people.
Guest082214-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women