Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2018, 05:26 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Holy Mother of God - There's Flat Out Mutiny Within The Trump Administration

What in the name of hades is going on here.

A secret “resistance” effort even considered invoking the 25th Amendment to get him out of office, an unnamed administration official wrote in The New York Times.

High-level officials under President Donald Trump are actively working to combat his controversial policies and erratic behavior, according to a scathing New York Times op-ed published Wednesday and written by an author identified only as “a senior official in the Trump administration.”

“The dilemma — which [Trump] does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the author wrote. “I would know. I am one of them.”

At one point, the author writes, officials considered invoking the 25th Amendment ― which allows a president to be removed from office in the event of death, removal, resignation or incapacitation.

It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

Dam
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think he is a buffoon, and harmful to the country, but it is difficult to argue he is incompetent. He is what people voted for--and for many it was a D grade choice, better than Clinton's F.

The two party system failed us.
We let it. We are stuck with what we have until 2020, when hopefully at least one party will give us a decent alternative.

Yes, there is serious dissention in his house, and the better ones are trying to minimize the harm and stupidity--interestingly, many of them are NOT the "deep state" (what an asinine term) people, but the "outsiders" brought in to "drain the swamp". Many of them were Trump zealots who believed the BS, but then opened their eyes to see that the biggest Turd in the swamp is the buffoon himself.

I hope the decent ones stay and do what they can to protect the temper tantrums from causing more damage than is avoidable.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:04 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I think he is a buffoon, and harmful to the country, but it is difficult to argue he is incompetent. He is what people voted for--and for many it was a D grade choice, better than Clinton's F.

The two party system failed us.
It's not the two-party system. It's the politics of personal destruction. Good people used to consider politics and/or public service to be a noble endeavor. Not anymore. Even good people have things they don't want exposed under the glare of public scrutiny and "opposition research". The only way to win elections is to go negative. Find dirt on candidates and let the media squash them like a bug. So good people shun politics. In droves. And we're left with worse and worse choices, either corrupt political lifers like Hillary Clinton or volatile combative blowhards like Donald Trump.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:15 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The NYT is fake news. Who did they have to have a reporter sleep with this time?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This nothing but the end result of a globalist plan to rid the guy who is throwing a wrench in their plans. Trump is a modern day Julius Caesar. They may succeed but that doesn't mean we'll be better off.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Probably the most accurate political forum thread ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It's not the two-party system. It's the politics of personal destruction. Good people used to consider politics and/or public service to be a noble endeavor. Not anymore. Even good people have things they don't want exposed under the glare of public scrutiny and "opposition research". The only way to win elections is to go negative. Find dirt on candidates and let the media squash them like a bug. So good people shun politics. In droves. And we're left with worse and worse choices, either corrupt political lifers like Hillary Clinton or volatile combative blowhards like Donald Trump.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #7
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

GREAT THREAD
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't get "combative Blowhard" confused with a man who doesn't take the shit that the Main Stream Media has been dishing out for years.

President Trump dishes back, and then some.

As for this so called "anonymous source", just more fake news from the NYT. They flushed their credibility down the toilet long ago.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:32 PM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Don't get "combative Blowhard" confused with a man who doesn't take the shit that the Main Stream Media has been dishing out for years.

President Trump dishes back, and then some.

As for this so called "anonymous source", just more fake news from the NYT. They flushed their credibility down the toilet long ago.
I agree the regular people who the elites despise want Trump to tell the elites to go to hell.

He is taking a lot of flak for it.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:08 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
What in the name of hades is going on here.

A secret “resistance” effort even considered invoking the 25th Amendment to get him out of office, an unnamed administration official wrote in The New York Times.

High-level officials under President Donald Trump are actively working to combat his controversial policies and erratic behavior, according to a scathing New York Times op-ed published Wednesday and written by an author identified only as “a senior official in the Trump administration.”

“The dilemma — which [Trump] does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations,” the author wrote. “I would know. I am one of them.”

At one point, the author writes, officials considered invoking the 25th Amendment ― which allows a president to be removed from office in the event of death, removal, resignation or incapacitation.

It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t.

Dam

Here's the NYT opinion letter from this so-called insider.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

The NYT can damn well jump of the fucking Empire State building. That bullshit about "reaching across the aisle" when the fucking dim-retards ran hildebeest as their fucking candidate is bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #12
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The NYT can damn well jump of the fucking Empire State building. That bullshit about "reaching across the aisle" when the fucking dim-retards ran hildebeest as their fucking candidate is bullshit.
The New York Slimes is what Levin calls them...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 10:00 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

I see that link has already been posted by Tiny I think. oh well.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 10:56 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Dam....

So it may have been Mike Pence...

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence wrote the Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed..
The unidentified member of the in-house “resistance” uses “lodestar,” an unusual word the vice president likes to say.

Word is Donald Trump went volcanic and his beyond paranoid at this point. Reports is he became unglued and unhinged.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Dam....

So it may have been Mike Pence...

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence wrote the Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed..
The unidentified member of the in-house “resistance” uses “lodestar,” an unusual word the vice president likes to say.

Word is Donald Trump went volcanic and his beyond paranoid at this point. Reports is he became unglued and unhinged.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women