Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ever turn down OTC time?

Guys, have you ever turned down OTC time with a lady? What are some of the reasons you have/would? Ladies, have you ever offered to stay longer free of charge only to have your offer declined? What reasons were you given, and how did it make you feel?
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I've had a provider or two offer to let me stay longer even though time was up. I politely declined b/c I have other things on my schedule. If I didn't have any time constraints, then I'd probably have stuck around. Though since I declined, I don't know if the offer was gratis or there was an expectation for more of a donation.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01 View Post
Guys, have you ever turned down OTC time with a lady? What are some of the reasons you have/would? Ladies, have you ever offered to stay longer free of charge only to have your offer declined? What reasons were you given, and how did it make you feel?

One time comes to mind, lady and her friend were going to take pics for their ads. Got the invite to stay of all days had to leave when the appt. was over.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have had plenty of runovers, and NO I have never turned down OTC time.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've asked, only when I feel like it's appropriate (if we're both travelers in the same town), and I've only been turned down once. Usually guys have other things to do, or palling around town just isn't an option for some.

I wouldn't take it personal, though.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #6
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not a clock watcher, and most of the time the guys stay a little longer ( ten or fifteen minutes when the hour is up). It's no big deal to me as long as I really click with the guy. Most men, however, who make appointments during the morning or lunch hours, don't have a lot of extra time to spare...most of them leave BEFORE the hour is up and hurry back to work.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:58 AM   #7
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default had a nice friendship

a few months ago with a provider and we enjoyed otc sex a few times though sometimes i had to decline because of business or family obligations. the greatest free time i had was an extension of a paid date with the beautiful lovejenna http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=4916 . she was in rochester ny on news years eve and i made a 75 mile 3 hour journey through a white out blizzard to see her. she rewarded me with a 90 minute session for 60 minute rate and i made use of and enjoyed every minute. i was so completly satisfied i cannot explain. when i was done she sat in bed naked having lunch and we chit chatted about the storm the hobby her lunch when i explained i must be nuts to be 2 feet away for a naked goddess and be talking about chicken wings. she then said if you want go another round. i explained i had not brung more funds and she said don't worry it would be more fun than being alone in the room during the storm. i then proceeded to ravage her body for another 40-45 minutes. to this day it remains one of the best days of my life. i cannot begin to tell her how much that meant to me. her rates have climbed over the last few yrs [deservedly so] and i am not sure i could swing another appointment with her but for a couple hrs and thanks to her generosity with her time i have a memory i will cherish till the day i die.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
Porter57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have had several ladies offer me off the clock time, but it is usually something Like "Hey I'm hungry lets go have dinner". I would never turn it unless I had a meeting or some other obligation I just couldn't get out of.
Porter57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Big_Sarge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I used to hobby a lot when I was in Michigan. I had an ATF that I saw quite frequently and we would chat a few times a week over the phone or send emails. I knew it was her job... and she knew that I was married at the time.

She called me one day and told me that she was going through some issues in RL, was working in town that day and would love someone to talk to. I informed her that I didn't have the money to cover her fee. She told me that it was going to be OTC. I asked several times if she was sure.

I did visit her that day, as I was able to sneak away from work, and then she had a few appts to take care of. I saw her the following morning as well. It was nice and never got weird. I really don't see anything wrong with it as long as both agree with the arrangement.

Big_Sarge, OUT!
Big_Sarge is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
txgntlmen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I can't imagine ever turning down any OTC if me and the lady click. I would never ask but if offered heck yea! When I do participate in the hobby, which is minimul now, I alway try to schedule my visits when I am not rushed just so I don't have to rush back out into the world.
txgntlmen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I have NEVER turned down Tiffani Jameson...... ever!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Are we on some kind of clock? Am I supposed to punch a card when I show up? Do I have to pay union dues? Ok you fuckers! I want to see my time sheet.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
hiddenrose
BANNED

User ID: 136308

Quote:
No... but I was a little disappointed when I literally tried to give him a free overnight only to find an envelope full of cash the next morning. Didn't think I'd see the day where cash made me sad....

hiddenrose is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenrose View Post
No... but I was a little disappointed when I literally tried to give him a free overnight only to find an envelope full of cash the next morning. Didn't think I'd see the day where cash made me sad....

Maybe that cash was for HIM to keep things in perspective. Some guys want to make sure that you never feel like they abused your time, no matter how sincere the offer for OTC time may be.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #15
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:
Maybe that cash was for HIM to keep things in perspective. Some guys want to make sure that you never feel like they abused your time, no matter how sincere the offer for OTC time may be.
Wisdom...much here...I must say!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women