Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
fakename08
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default How do you use the referral feature

I've been trying to figure out how to use the referral feature in my profile to no avail. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you.
fakename08 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Moved from Welcome and Intros

Quote:
REVIEW AND REFERRAL CREDITS

As a new provider on the site, we encourage you to refer as many of your clients as you can to ECCIE Worldwide and we offer an incentive to do so. To enhance your advertising efforts here beyond the weekly ad posting privileges and your Showcase, we will reward you with free banner credits for your referrals and also for reviews written about you during your first 6 months of membership at ECCIE. For every 10 new members referred by you, a month's banner credit will be extended toward your choice of placement (150x60 home page or 468x60 top of every page) Use the "Invite a Friend" link located in your Main Menu (left-hand column) to ensure proper referral credit is applied. For every review written about you on ECCIE, you will receive an additional month's credit. This can be used to activate a new banner subscription or to extend a current active-running banner ad campaign. This is a great way to increase your exposure to our many thousands of readers while at the same time helping to grow the ECCIE Worldwide community in your area. (Review URL links must be submitted to ads@eccie.net to activate your banner subscription or apply the extension)
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

In addition to "Invite a Friend," I believe you can "refer" someone to this site just by emailing/calling and suggesting that they join. When they register, I think there is a place for them to specify the handle of the person who referred them to the site. If they specify when registering that you referred them, it adds to your "referral" count on your profile. If they don't, you don't get referral credit, which is why "Invite a Friend" is a more sure way of getting credit. It may also simplify the registration process for them; not that you're vouching for them necessarily, but they can probably just click on a link in the invitation email they get to go directly to the registration page.

However, to my knowledge there is no benefit for guys who refer others to the site, similar to what Chica Chaser describes as a benefit for the ladies who refer others to the site. In which case, just suggest it to anyone who you think might enjoy it and don't worry about whether you get credit.

I apparently have credit for 8 referrals, although I don't recall recommending ECCIE to anyone, let alone using "Invite a Friend." Hopefully the "referrer" is not accountable in any way for those he/she referred, since I wouldn't even vouch for myself, let alone others. Of course, I'm old and senile so maybe I did recommend/invite and just don't remember.
Chevalier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women