Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
Donglejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Pissed Off

Alright, first, this isn't a review but does fall into the "experiences" category - that's why I posted it here.

I had an appointment today with a provider I was very excited about, really hot chic. Now, I'm not going to mention her name here because I am sure she is a sweet girl who means well but life happens. (PM me) I emailed with her the night before and she said she was getting into Memphis and we could meet the next day and set the time. The next morning we texted and she sent me the motel where she would be. I slipped out of work and drove the 30 minutes to meet her. Once in the car I called her and asked if we could meet a little early because I was able to get away sooner than expected. She didn't have the room yet so the answer was no - not a big deal. I get to the motel and it is really a shit hole, as I walk to the room her "boyfriend" or whatever is standing about ten feet away from the door acting like he is talking on the phone and eyeballing me the whole time. Now, I am a 6'1" 180lbs, athletic, been to Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times but I'm not in the Army (figure it out). This guy was all of 5'8" and looked like a buck 50. I wanted to ask him what the fuck was he looking at - instead, I look at him, look at the door, back at him and turn and walk away. I mean this lady seemed to be a cut above back page - she advertises here with good reviews and has a website - not a BP girl, so WTF?

Had to vent.
Donglejohn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
Balls25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

WTF does this do for anyone? Why didn't you just vent to yourself in your car and would have been just as informative as was your post here.
Balls25 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Donglejohn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls25 View Post
WTF does this do for anyone? Why didn't you just vent to yourself in your car and would have been just as informative as was your post here.
Guess what Balls25, if you didn't like it, it wasn't for you. And...what good does your comment do? Why didn't you just sit there at your computer and think about it, would have been as good as replying.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

i here you DONGJOHN! man that is not cool at all and you maybe should say who she is in the MENS LOUGE. that is allota bull shit that they done to you.

here is what gets to me. what hapened to you IS ACTEVETES TAKING PLACE even if it aint doing IT so i think is good to keep here and not get moved by mods.

on a nother thing is what i also say about NCNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
i love eccie BUT this is a BIG PROBLEM i think is how if a hooker does a NCNS or done what this dude says and you make a revue then it gets moved to COED DISCUSENS and then it aint linked to her profile see. THEN sence it aint linked to her profile dudes have NO WAY TO KNOW about any problems that somebuddy had!

the excuse mods give me is that way the hooker can respond BUT i say maybe make a way so she can say her peece on a bad revue BUT keep it linked so dudes can make more informed decesion on if there gonna see her or not. if she is good then the good revues is gonna out way the bad 1s.

i dont agree with how they say is moved to coed discusens sence NO actevetes took place cuz if you make a time to meet and she is NCNS or cash n dash or what ever then THAT IS ACTEVETES taken place!!!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:49 AM   #5
HOSS_
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls25 View Post
What an ass....
HOSS_ is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
Vince69
Registered Member

Default Me too

I'll go ahead and name names - burberrybabe or Angel! I think this is who this thread was originally created about. I would have had a similar experience, I believe, if she hadn't overslept. We were supposed to meet at 9:00. She was going to text the hotel info before that. Well, I finally get a call at 9:36 saying she overslept and asking if we could move it. When I picked up the phone I could hear a man's voice in the background. It wasn't a TV either; the voice stopped once she started speaking. Also, she was at a Motel 6! After reading all her great reviews and seeing what she charged, I expected something better than an M6! I expected a more professional experience. I'm just glad I read this thread first and that she overslept and I made the connection. I'm sure I avoided an at best, bad experience, and at worst a dangerous experience. Maybe I'm completely wrong with my impressions of the situation. But, I don't think so. It would take some serious convincing to give her another try.
Vince69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Donglejohn
Registered Member

Spot on vince69. Seems she may have gotten hooked up with wrong guy since some of her previous reviews. Sure wish I could have seen her a year ago.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #8
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oh the drama, I could say more but since I don't play on this playground much i'll just let it play out lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Moved thread since not an actual review.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #10
Sonoman
Valued Poster

What's the playground have to do with it. Don't hold back now. You just told the world you know something that might save others a miscue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
Oh the drama, I could say more but since I don't play on this playground much i'll just let it play out lol.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:37 AM   #11
Donglejohn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
What's the playground have to do with it. Don't hold back now. You just told the world you know something that might save others a miscue.
Here here
Old 01-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #12
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince69 View Post
I'll go ahead and name names - burberrybabe or Angel! I think this is who this thread was originally created about. I would have had a similar experience, I believe, if she hadn't overslept. We were supposed to meet at 9:00. She was going to text the hotel info before that. Well, I finally get a call at 9:36 saying she overslept and asking if we could move it. When I picked up the phone I could hear a man's voice in the background. It wasn't a TV either; the voice stopped once she started speaking. Also, she was at a Motel 6!
I always find it best to follow this rule when it comes to the hotels ladies select: "If her hotel says Western, 6, 8 or Red; think with your BIG not your little head."
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #13
Donglejohn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memdal View Post
I always find it best to follow this rule when it comes to the hotels ladies select: "If her hotel says Western, 6, 8 or Red; think with your BIG not your little head."
Smart man.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:34 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donglejohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by memdal View Post
Smart man.
And a clever mnemonic, to boot. Alright, y'all have no excuse for forgetting that rule. (Ignoring it because you're thinking with your little head is to be expected, but forgetting it is no longer allowed.)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women