Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default While Clearly a Hoax, Liberal Thinking is Just Like This (They would do it if they could get away with it)

Government Opening Free Gas
Stations in Poor Neighborhoods

As the battle over Obama care rages in Washington, the White House is quietly using a little known provision of the law to roll out a nationwide network of free gas stations for minorities and the poor. According to a report in The Detroit News, the administration is using its authority under the Affordable Care Act to "improve transportation routes to hospitals" to dispense gasoline free of cost in disadvantaged neighborhoods.

The $2 billion-a-year program aims to distribute 40 million gallons of free gasoline each year through 70 new gas stations constructed in major metropolitan areas. The Department of Health and Human Services (DHS) will be responsible for operating the network, whose first station opened yesterday in Detroit.

"It's not something we're publicizing very much, for obvious reasons," explains Dori Salcido, assistant DHS secretary for public affairs. "But under the law we are well within our rights to offer this service, and we think it's good public policy.
"How are people supposed to get to the doctor's office if they don't have gas in their cars? Health insurance is worthless if you can't make your appointment. This is just another fine example of government stepping in and solving big problems."

Although some developing oil-rich nations like Venezuela and Indonesia subsidize gasoline for the poor, the practice has never before been tried in the United States. The plans are proving controversial with some taxpayers who loathe to see their money go to subsidize others.

"So basically I'm being punished for not living in the ghetto," says Colin Blair, a white person from the affluent Detroit suburb of Farmington Hills. "I have three kids and a mortgage. Life isn't cheap for me either. I could use some free gasoline too."

An investigation into the station's operations, however, reveals that Blair is unlikely to be able to use the service. Supposedly access to the station is determined by income," says Ebony Jackson, manager of the first Obama station. "But it's pretty unrealistic to do an income check on each and every driver.
So what we do is basically let all the black people pump for free, and charge all the white people the market rate.

The Obama stations scandal was uncovered by Nolan Finley, a conservative Detroit News columnist widely lauded for hisgroundbreaking expose'on Obama phones. Finley says the blatant racial bias in the program is only one of its many outrageous aspects. "The stations have Obama campaign logo on them and giant photos of the president," he explains.
"He's trying to buy votes ahead of the midterm elections. This is something you normally only see in third world countries.
I've never been more scared for our democracy."
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The Jewish raciest at work again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

What is a raciest?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:53 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well that certainly addresses the tone of IBHomo's OP.

Great job, your assholiness!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well that certainly addresses the tone of IBHomo's OP.

Great job, your assholiness!
Eva/BigTex repeatedly types in "raciest" instead of "racist" and then tries to cover it up claiming it was a typo. In reality, the fucker (Eva/BigTex) is just too fucking stupid to know the difference.

BTW -

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Ekim the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&postcount=35
Old 10-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If it is good enough for bigtex it is good enough for me..LOL It gives you something else to piss and moan about.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
What is a raciest?
A competitive runner, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:08 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Liberals are pathological liars.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Liberals are pathological liars.
LMAO it is both party's dolly.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #10
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Still trying to figure out why American tax dollars fund about 20% of Israel's economy?
And.... is Israel ever going to publicly admit and apologize (or?) for attacking the USS Liberty?
Fuck AIPAC!!!... Fucking Zionist scum of the earth! Gives 'real' good hearted Jewish people a bad name...
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:11 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Government Opening Free Gas
Stations in Poor Neighborhoods

As the battle over Obama care rages in Washington, the White House is quietly using a little known provision of the law to roll out a nationwide network of free gas stations for minorities and the poor. According to a report in The Detroit News, the administration is using its authority under the Affordable Care Act to "improve transportation routes to hospitals" to dispense gasoline free of cost in disadvantaged neighborhoods.

The $2 billion-a-year program aims to distribute 40 million gallons of free gasoline each year through 70 new gas stations constructed in major metropolitan areas. The Department of Health and Human Services (DHS) will be responsible for operating the network, whose first station opened yesterday in Detroit.

"It's not something we're publicizing very much, for obvious reasons," explains Dori Salcido, assistant DHS secretary for public affairs. "But under the law we are well within our rights to offer this service, and we think it's good public policy.
"How are people supposed to get to the doctor's office if they don't have gas in their cars? Health insurance is worthless if you can't make your appointment. This is just another fine example of government stepping in and solving big problems."

Although some developing oil-rich nations like Venezuela and Indonesia subsidize gasoline for the poor, the practice has never before been tried in the United States. The plans are proving controversial with some taxpayers who loathe to see their money go to subsidize others.

"So basically I'm being punished for not living in the ghetto," says Colin Blair, a white person from the affluent Detroit suburb of Farmington Hills. "I have three kids and a mortgage. Life isn't cheap for me either. I could use some free gasoline too."

An investigation into the station's operations, however, reveals that Blair is unlikely to be able to use the service. Supposedly access to the station is determined by income," says Ebony Jackson, manager of the first Obama station. "But it's pretty unrealistic to do an income check on each and every driver.
So what we do is basically let all the black people pump for free, and charge all the white people the market rate.

The Obama stations scandal was uncovered by Nolan Finley, a conservative Detroit News columnist widely lauded for hisgroundbreaking expose'on Obama phones. Finley says the blatant racial bias in the program is only one of its many outrageous aspects. "The stations have Obama campaign logo on them and giant photos of the president," he explains.
"He's trying to buy votes ahead of the midterm elections. This is something you normally only see in third world countries.
I've never been more scared for our democracy."
FALSE! why speculate on non-facts?? it doesn't matter if Obammy would do it if he could, it's did he do it? and i'm sure all here know i'm no fan of the Manchurian candidate.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/11/fre...ome-americans/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Still trying to figure out why American tax dollars fund about 20% of Israel's economy?
And.... is Israel ever going to publicly admit and apologize (or?) for attacking the USS Liberty?
Fuck AIPAC!!!... Fucking Zionist scum of the earth! Gives 'real' good hearted Jewish people a bad name...

How 'bout all the Fed funny monopoly money hebetard? i posted this before. the Israelis are the LARGEST beneficiary of Fed monopoly money. When WILL you hebetards stand on your own three feet?

hebetards doing what hebetards do.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #12
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
What is a raciest?
Actually it seems fits him. It means he is slightly improper,spirited and pugnant
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:33 AM   #13
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

While you guys are fighting over a fake story why don't you fight over how much in subsidies( welfare) that already exist for Oil companies.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
While you guys are fighting over a fake story why don't you fight over how much in subsidies( welfare) that already exist for Oil companies.
The fake story resonates because it uses the type of arguments the liberals would use or will use when the time comes.
Remember Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"? Sometimes satire is a good way to make a point.
Besides, where do oil companies receive subsidies?
Old 10-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

LMAO funny...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women