Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35605
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-11-2022, 12:17 PM   #1
fawadkhan
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Encounter: Ginger, great time

User ID: 17895
Date: 03/07/2022
Name: Ginger Doll
Phone: 4793676776
Email Address: sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website:
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall Bentonville area
Activities: GFE, convo, drinks, Lfk, dfk, bbbj, DT, PM, ACG, K9, female condom
Hair Length and Color: Red, a little above the waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5 ft 6inch, 135 lbs, fit athletic, in good shape works out and toned
Recommendation: Yes
Old 03-11-2022, 08:42 PM   #2
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

She is the complete package. Skills, looks, and in taking care of her business. Her use of the female condom is the icing on a delicious cake. Congratulations on a great review.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:06 PM   #3
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJPrufrock View Post
She is the complete package. Skills, looks, and in taking care of her business. Her use of the female condom is the icing on a delicious cake. Congratulations on a great review.
I always bring FC² with me & ask if they've ever tried them. Some are willing some aren't, but have never met a lady that tried 1 for the 1st time that didn't like it better.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:55 PM   #4
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Old 03-13-2022, 01:36 PM   #5
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
I always bring FC² with me & ask if they've ever tried them. Some are willing some aren't, but have never met a lady that tried 1 for the 1st time that didn't like it better.
Based on her past comments, I believe that Danielle Reid would be one Lady that would disagree with your assessment.

Her comments at the time were immortalized in the following Arkansas Co-Ed Discussions Thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1686430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I'll use them only if the guy can stand to listen to me complain for 60 full minutes
Quote:
Feels like a parachute hanging out of me. I'd rather let a guy hate fuck my throat than use a female condom
She went on to opine in the National Discussion Forum

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1641215
Quote:
I hate them, I used them maybe 3 times so far with doubles and each time I felt like I wanted to just tap out and go take a shower.

1. they suck putting in
2. the ring that you use to insert the thing feels uncomfortable inside me
3. the lube is a mess
4. you can forget about "in the moment" DATY unless you want a gallon of lube in your mouth
5. I hate the feeling of the parachute-like tube hanging out of my vagina

Bottomline, if female condoms becomes the norm and highly requested, I'll just go work at a bar.
Quote:
There is nothing sexy about watching anyone shove a plastic tube up their snatch for 10 minutes
One thing that could be said about Danielle Reid, she was never anything less than honest about her opinions.

But, I digress from the Original Topic of this Encounter Report.

Please bring this Thread back to the Original Topic which is fawadkhan's encounter with Ginger Doll.
Old 03-13-2022, 08:14 PM   #6
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Biomed, with all due respect, immortalize is a bit of an exaggeration based on the read.

I know Danielle and respect her opinion. However, that is one opinion from a provider and not those off others. So there you have it, two opposing opinions, one from a client and one from a provider. Not enough to decide either way. I'd say, use this site and your own personal experiences to draw you own conclusions.

I thought most of you like some variety, embraced that. I recommend that you try it once, then decide. If your provider uses it and you don't like it, ask to change, I'm sure they probably have alternatives.
Old 03-13-2022, 08:26 PM   #7
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think the FC is best utilized by a provider who has the experience and dedication to offering her clients a higher level of service than the average. It is what sets apart the true professional from those who are taking a break from waitressing.
Old 03-14-2022, 06:56 PM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
But, I digress from the Original Topic of this Encounter Report.

Please bring this Thread back to the Original Topic which is fawadkhan's encounter with Ginger Doll.
It would appear that the 2 of you have missed the last 2 sentences of my post Quoted above.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ginger Doll

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women