Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2020, 06:16 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Sanders condemns Russian influence in election

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...SiV?li=BBnb7Kz

ASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Friday he was briefed by U.S. officials “about a month ago” that Russia has been trying to help his campaign as part of Moscow's efforts to interfere in the 2020 presidential election. “It was not clear what role they were going to play,” Sanders said during a campaign stop in California. “We were told that Russia, maybe other countries, are going to get involved in this campaign.”

The Vermont senator continued: “Here’s the message to Russia: Stay out of American elections.”
Sanders' response was a sharp contrast from that of President Donald Trump, who has pushed back at the assessment of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia has interfered in elections on his behalf. Minutes before Sanders condemned Russian interference, Trump dismissed reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin was trying to help him as well as “a rumor” started by Democrats.
Federal investigators in 2018 charged 13 Russians in a covert social media campaign that prosecutors said was aimed at dividing public opinion on hot-button social issues as well as propping up Sanders and Republican candidate Trump in the 2016 election while also denigrating Hillary Clinton, the eventual Democratic nominee.
Organizers of that Russian effort circulated an outline of themes for future social media content, with instructions to “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump—we support them),” according to the indictment.
Campaigning Friday in Las Vegas, Trump told supporters that he heard Democrats were trying to “start a rumor ... that Putin wants to make sure I get elected.”
“Listen to this, so doesn't he want to see who the Democrat is going to be? Wouldn’t he rather have, let's say Bernie?" Trump asked. Sanders and his wife, Jane, in 1988 spent their honeymoon in the Soviet Union, Trump noted.
Sanders told reporters he had seen some of Russia’s “tweets and stuff,” which he said were aimed at sowing divisions.
“They try to divide us up,” Sanders said of the Russians. “That is the ugliest thing they’re doing. They’re trying to cause chaos, they’re trying to cause hatred in America. It’s an ugly business and all of us have got to say, sorry, you’re not going to do this in this election.”
The Vermont senator appeared to suggest there was a political motive to the timing of the revelations, which were first reported by The Washington Post.
“One day before the Nevada caucus, why do you think it came out?” he said, adding sarcastically: “It was The Washington Post? Good friends.”

I think Trump is off base on the Russians trying to affect the election. But Trump has made it clear he is no Putin puppet with the numerous sanctions on russians - including many Putini close associates.

Putin is smart - and appearing to support Trump - while a Soviet communist is the leader against him, is a way to energize some of the electorate for Bernie.

Bernie's condemnation must have been hard to speak - but he is an accomplished liar. he got through it.

Bernie would love to install Stalin -Style Communism - ala Maduro-style in Venezuela - it is his religion and has been since converted as a young man. he will a Soviet - communist.

Bernie would get along just fine with the authoritarian and ex-KGB Putin - and he surely sees Putin's gambit as a false flag against Trump.

No American politician wants to be supported by Putin our domestic electoral process. Those who believe Putin - will react accordingly - Putin knows this.
Putin is openly manipulating the election for Bernie - and Bernie knows this - and is lying through his teeth in his condemnation.

Bernie does love him his communism.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:44 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

The Vermont senator continued: “Here’s the message to Russia: Stay out of American elections.”

Bernie is just planting an excuse if he gets the nom and loses BIGLY to the Donald
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:29 PM   #3
Clay Media
BANNED

You idiots will believe anything.

What exactly is Russia doing? And what does Russia have to gain for this alleged backing or collision or whatever?
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:29 PM   #4
Clay Media
BANNED

What exactly is Russia doing? And what does Russia have to gain for this alleged backing or collision or whatever?
Old 02-21-2020, 09:51 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post

See my post "Russia interfering again" as for what they have to gain as if the last 3 years isn't enough to explain that.

As for what they are doing, they are doing the same thing they did last time "sowing discord". Now it has infected the Democrats. One of my Democrat friends told me that despite all the evidence that it was an untested app that caused all the trouble in Iowa, my low information friend told me it was undoubtedly, no question at all, the Russians that did it. Now he is telling me that the Russians are causing all this trouble for Biden and Bloomberg so that Bernie can win the nomination because the Russians believe that Trump will beat Bernie, which he will but that is beside the point.

It's being reported that while in 2016 the Russians were using overseas servers and doing their work from Russian soil, they are now on American soil using a more hand to hand combat approach using unwitting, dim witted Americans to spread their malicious propaganda to make Americans believe that we can't trust our own election and my friend is walking proof of that.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:14 PM   #6
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
See my post "Russia interfering again" as for what they have to gain as if the last 3 years isn't enough to explain that.

As for what they are doing, they are doing the same thing they did last time "sowing discord". Now it has infected the Democrats. One of my Democrat friends told me that despite all the evidence that it was an untested app that caused all the trouble in Iowa, my low information friend told me it was undoubtedly, no question at all, the Russians that did it. Now he is telling me that the Russians are causing all this trouble for Biden and Bloomberg so that Bernie can win the nomination because the Russians believe that Trump will beat Bernie, which he will but that is beside the point.

It's being reported that while in 2016 the Russians were using overseas servers and doing their work from Russian soil, they are now on American soil using a more hand to hand combat approach using unwitting, dim witted Americans to spread their malicious propaganda to make Americans believe that we can't trust our own election and my friend is walking proof of that.
That is one helluva tinfoil hat. Either that or you're smoking some heavy duty shit.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 PM   #7
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

Russia is stronger when our leader is a moron
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:36 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

would Russia be stronger if our leader is a commie like Bernie?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:20 AM   #9
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
So that's why they're backing Bernie this time around.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:22 AM   #10
Clay Media
BANNED

People will believe anything. Just like all these hate crime hoaxes.
Old 02-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
All the more reason not to elect Biden.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:28 AM   #12
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
People will believe anything. Just like all these hate crime hoaxes.
Intelligence agencies have said that election interference by Russia or the USSR goes back decades to before World War II. Haven't you cracked a history book? It didn't work very well unless you count the Chinese and Clinton. Now they're using the media and reverse psychology on the numbskulls of the left.
What do they have to gain? Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania or about all of the old Soviet Union. That was their high water mark and Putin has made it clear he would like it back.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:36 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Now the Russians behind bernnniie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:47 AM   #14
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Now the Russians behind bernnniie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The media has carried this far fetched hoax for too long. But these gullible fools believe every word.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:24 AM   #15
HoeHummer
BANNED

Agreed, Clay.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women