Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
Miss_Puss007
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140596
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation What has happened to this business?

I've been in/out of this business for several years. It use to be so much fun. The men were nice, the women got along. But every year that goes by it's getting worse & worse. Advertising rates seem to increase every year. The boards are full of people who insult each other.

Before I agree to meet with anyone, I run their email & phone number through several data bases. 3 out 5 will be negative. Sometimes I will pull pages of reports against one man...ranging anything from habitual time wasters to robbery and rape. WTF? Do men hate women that much? Sometimes I ignore negative reports by women, ( depending ) and meet these guys in public first. At times they have been nice, and other times......just creepy! I met one guy at a hotel lounge, this guy seemed ok...until he starts throwing money on the bar, in front of the bartender he says, " look I'm in a hurry, how about 150 for a HH?" WTF? this was a nice hotel, the bartender about dropped he glass...everyone was shocked. I was speechless.....needless to say I said, " what kind of women do you think I am!?"...and left.

I'm back in this biz for while, due to the fact I'm in a job transition...but I am almost to the point, getting a seconded real job would be easier. Between the exchange of endless emails; all the guys that want last minute appointments with NO screening....I am OVER IT! Swimming through a sea of shit heads to find one nice man is getting exhausting.
Miss_Puss007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota_Lynn View Post
... Swimming through a sea of shit heads to find one nice man is getting exhausting.
Are you speaking of Congress?
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

I don't know. I think it's awesome I can go on a third party site, read a zillion threads on how I'm supposed to comport myself. Read a bunch of reviews, and then choose a willing companion for a reasonable price to spend time with me.

Then, if I so choose, I can spend extra money on Date Check and p411 to add some kind of legitimacy to my identity, rather than having to give it out wholesale to complete strangers who are engaging in a risky activity.

I appreciate that your experience must be beyond frustrating to you, but I can tell you from my perspective, it feels pretty cool.

I do wish I could take all of this back in time to an age where HIV didn't exist, and every STD could be cured with a single shot, but c'est la vie.

Shitheads have existed in every time and place. They haven't suddenly come out of the woodwork since you've been gone.

I do recognize that many people have a fondness for ASPD, and I can at least somewhat relate, because a couple of online communities I participated have gone away, and I think it's a shame as well. But hell, that's life.

All I can say is that I hope your next experience is better.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have an answer to your post, but I have noticed a bunch of new providers posting that all signed up in Jun 2012, myself included. And even though I only started posting in the past few weeks, I keep wondering, what happened in Jun that drew us all here?
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't notice such a huge change, but I don't work much either. The men I see, are rarely ever a problem, much less idiots. As for the boards...takes all kinds, but this one is much tamer than a few others.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The avatar...the tits hanging down to the waist...what has been seen cannot be unseen...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I realize there are many asshole hobbyists but keep in mind there are providers in that category as well. It would be nice if people on both sides behaved respectfully and responsibly. I don't think I will hold my breath waiting.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #8
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Rude Behavior

The lady has been through a hard time and complaining about shit heads that make her life harder.

So of course, you have to pop up and identify yourself as one of the problems. Does that make you feel better? Can you not just shut up once in a while?

. . . Sorry to hear about your woes, Dakota, but that unfortunately has been the general trajectory of the world at large. If it's any consolation, it's not much easier for gentlemen to find good women, but think of it as just another challenge and try not to magnify the situation and wallow in the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
The avatar...the tits hanging down to the waist...what has been seen cannot be unseen...
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

She can cry me a river...we all got problems, but she needs some perspective here...

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one...
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeu? View Post
She can cry me a river...we all got problems, but she needs some perspective here...

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one...
Hey, Wakeup, You are such a cruel, cynical, gutter sniping tool. If you think the Hobby is so hunky dory, just say so. But don't make ad hominem attacks about the OP's body type. It's snake low and mean.

You're not an idiot and you make sense when you try, but you've got a misogynous side that is hard to stomach.

Hey, I know you're one of those can do no wrong dudes on this board, but the bile you and some others throw out drives new people from the board. So do what my sainted mother preached: "If you don't have something nice to say; say nothing."

Peace.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:33 AM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Name one person that my "bile" has driven off the board...please...give my ego a boost...

The OP's first paragraph was about how the men used to be nice and the rest of the post was about how the men now are assholes and she's sick of it...I offered an opinion about her body, and I did it in a way that was going to elicit a response. Why?

Because she's getting sick and tired of people acting like assholes in an illegal activity where she's getting paid more money than 98% of the educated professionals in this country for fucking someone, and she's thinking about getting a real job because of it...

Fine! GET A REAL JOB, WHORE! Then you can complain about your coworkers around the water cooler who act like assholes in a perfectly legal activity where you're getting paid LESS money than 98% of educated professionals in this country for working 50 hours a week...

The world is full of people you're not going to like...here and in the "real world"...suck it up and stop acting like a whiney hooker...no one cares...

P.S.-The problem with only saying nice things is that it lets the idiots get away with being idiots in silence...I prefer to bash the in the face with the reality brick. Six of one, half a dozen the other I guess...
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I like titties... IJS
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #13
HarryHarper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Now the shoe is on the other foot. See what we have to deal with around here. I have been hobbying before the internet. Way back when the provider put personal ads in the daily newspaper. No such thing as text messages, cell phones, instant messages, or private messages. Just you, your land line phone, and the provider. No screening, drama, or reviews.

Sure do miss the good ole days sometimes.

HH
HarryHarper is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota_Lynn View Post
I've been in/out of this business for several years. It use to be so much fun. The men were nice, the women got along. But every year that goes by it's getting worse & worse. Advertising rates seem to increase every year. The boards are full of people who insult each other.

Before I agree to meet with anyone, I run their email & phone number through several data bases. 3 out 5 will be negative. Sometimes I will pull pages of reports against one man...ranging anything from habitual time wasters to robbery and rape. WTF? Do men hate women that much? Sometimes I ignore negative reports by women, ( depending ) and meet these guys in public first. At times they have been nice, and other times......just creepy! I met one guy at a hotel lounge, this guy seemed ok...until he starts throwing money on the bar, in front of the bartender he says, " look I'm in a hurry, how about 150 for a HH?" WTF? this was a nice hotel, the bartender about dropped he glass...everyone was shocked. I was speechless.....needless to say I said, " what kind of women do you think I am!?"...and left.

I'm back in this biz for while, due to the fact I'm in a job transition...but I am almost to the point, getting a seconded real job would be easier. Between the exchange of endless emails; all the guys that want last minute appointments with NO screening....I am OVER IT! Swimming through a sea of shit heads to find one nice man is getting exhausting.
I certainly understand your feelings. It challenging at times. As a matter of fact one of board members started a threAD about providers like you... our very own F G. Gosh I wish you could read it! does anyone remember the title of that threAD? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHarper View Post
Now the shoe is on the other foot. See what we have to deal with around here. I have been hobbying before the internet. Way back when the provider put personal ads in the daily newspaper. No such thing as text messages, cell phones, instant messages, or private messages. Just you, your land line phone, and the provider. No screening, drama, or reviews.

Sure do miss the good ole days sometimes.

HH
Man, no truer words were ever spoken. Don't remember nealy as many pimps either!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #15
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I certainly understand your feelings. It challenging at times. As a matter of fact one of board members started a threAD about providers like you... our very own F G. Gosh I wish you could read it!
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women