Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
speaking4providers
BANNED

User ID: 60154
Thumbs down The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 8000
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen!!! <3
Old 12-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking4providers View Post
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
Here we go again. Another thread dissing hobbyists for hygiene and complaints on rates.

Dearie, this is your second post. You should have spent some time reading this board, and you would have seen the literally hundreds of posts devoted to this subject. And compared to most of those, yours is really simplistic.

And your POV isn't the only valid one. The hobbyists you complain of so much have their valid points, too. BTW, they are your bread and butter, so don't complain too loudly. There are a lot of fish in the sea.

Oh, and I think that other providers might resent your handle: speaking4providers.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Here we go again. Another thread dissing hobbyists for hygiene and complaints on rates.

Dearie, this is your second post. You should have spent some time reading this board, and you would have seen the literally hundreds of posts devoted to this subject. And compared to most of those, yours is really simplistic.

And your POV isn't the only valid one. The hobbyists you complain of so much have their valid points, too. BTW, they are your bread and butter, so don't complain too loudly. There are a lot of fish in the sea.

Oh, and I think that other providers might resent your handle: speaking4providers.
umm this is my 1st time posting about this lol.
sorry if offened you but i was speaking how i feel,
are you one of those that think they can dictate how a girl treats her body?
why are you so offeneded sheesh obiviously if some else posted something
about this then it must be true and many need to get off there high horse.

oh and i don't think anyone resents it but you i see four people like it,
i must have said something the PROVIDERS LIKE,
after all i am a freaking provider,
oh and i was talking about texas there is like 49 other states out there...
my bread and butter doesn't come from one place
Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #5
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Geez, there's another country heard from.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
are you one of those that think they can dictate how a girl treats her body?
Nope. I do not tell Providers how to run their business. Check my posts.

I was just sayin' this is a tired subject on this board. There are half a dozen other threads you could have posted your opinion to, and it would have been well within the thread topic.

This subject normally engenders a lot of drama on both sides of the fence. And you can't lump all hobbyists into your description. And some providers will tell you very plainly that there are respectful gentlemen who are clean and don't complain about prices out there.

I'm one. I never debate prices. And when I see someone, I know exactly what to expect (within reason). And I'm freshly spic n span and respectful.

BTW, welcome to the board.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll speak for myself, thank you. No need to do it for me. Too many generalizations and mud slinging here. Only a very SMALL percentage of hobbyists fit the bill you so eloquently described. I love my Texas Gents!

KKA
Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Nope. I do not tell Providers how to run their business. Check my posts.

I was just sayin' this is a tired subject on this board. There are half a dozen other threads you could have posted your opinion to, and it would have been well within the thread topic.

This subject normally engenders a lot of drama on both sides of the fence. And you can't lump all hobbyists into your description. And some providers will tell you very plainly that there are respectful gentlemen who are clean and don't complain about prices out there.

I'm one. I never debate prices. And when I see someone, I know exactly what to expect (within reason). And I'm freshly spic n span and respectful.

BTW, welcome to the board.
i don't see anyone complaining but you and maybe i didn't want to write on what they wrote i wanted to write myself. (a great example of telling people what todo)

and thank you
Old 12-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Expressing one's opinion greatly differs than that of actually "telling" someone what to do. Expressing one's opinion is exactly what this discussion forum is for and it is true for both sides. If that opinion comes with a little added FYI info then count yourself blessed to have a friend who cares!

Charles is a good friend, huh, buddy?! XOXOX

KKA
XOXO
Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
7.Williams
Registered Member

Dear Becky. Thank you for registering a new account to complain. But please note it was the WOMEN of Texas who bashed you for your opnions after you was rude in the chatroom. Most of the men stayed out of it. Please get your facts straight if you are going to accuse people.

-Thanks 7
Old 12-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.Williams View Post
Dear Becky. Thank you for registering a new account to complain. But please note it was the WOMEN of Texas who bashed you for your opnions after you was rude in the chatroom. Most of the men stayed out of it. Please get your facts straight if you are going to accuse people.

-Thanks 7
who is that you guys must piss off a lot of women and to give you a i am a bbw provider LOL
Old 12-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
who is that you guys [...] and to give you a i am a bbw provider LOL
Surely you must know about the chatroom event in order to feel the need to disclose the above.......hmmmmm

Just sayin'.

KKA
Old 12-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Geez

Whats with all the Drama with certain Providers. Just today a very well known, and well liked, Provider posted some of this same stuff on the Texas CoEd Forum. "Lack of appreciation" was the topic. If you have issues, work them out like everybody else has too. In case you have not noticed, things are pretty tough for just about everybody.
Stop trying to drag everybody down.
If you do not want to do certain things, fine. The hobbyist has every right to see someone who does do what he likes. Afterall, it is his money that he is spending for your "time". If he believes your "time" is not worth paying for, then you probably need to look in the mirror to see where the real problem lies.

I thought this whole "Hobby Thing" was supposed to fun. If it is not for you, go do something else.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's!...
After many minutes and a Tylenol attempting to decipher your first two sentences, I have several suggestions for your Christmas list...available at Amazon.com...

strictly MY opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/Words-Their-Wa...2558507&sr=1-9

Old 12-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #15
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
umm this is my 1st time posting about this lol.
First time, you say?

So you spammed this topic in 19 forums? Not the way I would choose to make a first impression.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women