Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WHY??

Do men find it so normal to taunt girls into getting fired.. why say such rude things such as...annie is nothing more than a pimp..why give her anything,,(heres my number lol) I have had # girls this week ask me that... I just tell them that they are rude.. andof course Know better... most of these girls are no longer GIRLS and have just made up their own minds....maybe they DONT want your number... any answers to this growing tren??? HUH??? Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Perhaps you may get a better response posting this in the NO forums rather than the National board. At least folks might be familiar with you and your business there.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Annie

It comes with the territory - you know that - you have been around way to long to suddenly be surprised by this behavior. The girls come and go - they get in the biz and out. They stay with an agency or branch out. The guys will always try to cut a side deal with an agency girl - especially if he has seen her more than once......

But you know this....

Just continue to bring in new meat and the guys will keep coming. As for the girls who want to branch out - I say screw them. You will spend more time and energy worrying about losing your flock of sheep than recruiting new fish for the market. As far as the guys trying to lure your herd into their den - screw them too - let these guys deal with the bullshit of bad service, walk outs, less than time provided etc. By you keeping your girls in line and the guys knowing that they can call you to handle bullshit issues - time spent, service issues, no shows, etc. guys will call your service.

So my advice is that to keep things moving - it is time to start earning that agency fee by actually working with the girls to provide good service, timely and also making sure that the guys calling get what they paid for by handling "customer support" calls.

It is not just screening anymore - you got to do more than that to keep the lights on in your crib....

Just my .02

LFG
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Personally, I find it hard to believe that agencies are still able to operate in this day and age of the internet. I remember when agencies would advertise in the yellow pages, classified section of newspapers, and various other print mediums. That was the only way for clients to really find quality providers. With the advent of the internet, I just assumed most quality providers would skip the middle man and go straight to the client base. I've used an agency only once in the last 3 years. All my other times have been with independents. I've kind of figured that agency girls are new to the biz and would eventually go independent if they planned on providing for an extended amount of time. I'm not knocking agencies because when you can't find a good independent provider, you can fall back on an agency and have relative confidence of a decent girl and a good session. Agencies sure beat the heck out of BP/CL only girls or heaven forbid streetwalkers.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

How do you "taunt someone into getting fired"? Seems like a taunt isn't very much to put up with. If a little razzing gets someone to act out in a way that gets them fired, they weren't much count to start with. Or am I missing something?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

What??? Oh GAWD....it is SO over my head.....
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Annie, they will all live to regret it. Being independent is not as easy or glamorous as it sounds. Yeah, you get to keep "all the money" but the guys want a cheaper rate from them too and the first time they get ripped off or stood up with out that safety net, they will regret it. Same goes for the guys who like variety. There's the "Mom" factor and the fact that the owner stays on the girls to be nice, ready to go and clean. Agencies are for newbies. If they can't stick around long enough to actually learn a thing or three, they will regret it. What you have to remember is to ban those guys who steal your girls. They are cheap bastards that will let the girl down just like they did you. This means they don't have enough class and can not be trusted not to out you later. Let them know up front that they will be banned for life from all the local agencies if they are caught asking for numbers. It's not worth taking one number or giving your number once if you need or enjoy the safety net of an agency. They all obviously assume you will take them back eventually because you are not being tough enough to let them know life goes on without them. Day 1- rule 1, make it well known.

Cpalmson, agencies are still around because some guys need to schedule last minute and most agencies answer their phone every time it rings and have at least one girl available. Usually 2 or 3 in different areas for convenience. It's all about convenience to the client. To the girl, it's being able to have someone with the time to book your calls, study the market, cover a needed day off and watch the LE with a good eye. The lady I use to work for had it down to a science. Even the time of day and which day/s to take newbies. She would go down to the courthouse and watch trials, learn the faces of LE and what time they had to be in court. 40 years in business, she never got busted. I paid a lot of attention to that woman and the things she taught me still help me as an independent today. I stayed with her til the day she died, never took a number and when I was asked to... I explained that we were both better off not to behave that way and listed the reasons why. If you want someone available on your whim or you are a girl and can't screen due to a lack of knowledge or time, an agency is the way to go. Personally, I think every guy should be in good with an agency and see the independents he really wants to see. All bases are covered that way. It's just not a world for the flaky and you gotta weed em out even if it means a no money day or a no girls day. Never let em see ya sweat. "Oh the girls are all off getting a much needed make over from a well known stylist" or "the guys and the moon are in sync" or "it's football season and Leslie has a call booked later, go ahead and go home". Always positive, always professional, always willing to give lil incentives. She use to buy me things, help me find solutions to my problems and you had to sit up straight- skirt hose heels- hair teeth nails, smile from the inside and keep your mouth shut. Your job is to look pretty and wiggle. AND get their ass out on time! lol. I never broke the rules but she'd kick my ass now I am not a good clock watcher at all.

Yeah Tex, you are missing it The number one rule when dealing with an agency is no number swapping. If you get caught giving out your number, both the guy and girl are fired immediately. Taunting a girl is by giving her false promises and making stupid statements like the owner doesn't work... pffft... whatever. It's not easy being married to a phone, researching clients-girls-LE tactics, dealing with dumbasses trying to lie in hopes of getting discounts, getting a girl's hopes up that she's got a call and having her mad at you when they flake out. Oh i could go on and on but you get the idea. I have told several agency owners "don't let it put you in a grave". I have known 2 that had to go get colonics just to take a crap because their stress level was so high. One independent screens for herself and does a half ass job watching the surroundings. Imagine having the responsibility of 5-10 girls' lives counting on you to keep them safe, out of jail and making money. It's not right to say they don't deserve their money or make them find new girls after the strenuous act of training them how to be safe, see a new client and keep their shit together at home so they show up on time....... it's like raising kids. You worry about them, you protect them, you put your ass on the line for them and then they disrespect you, say they don't need you, do things to hurt you, rebel against you in many ways and then slap you in the face and take your clients like the unappreciative lil bitches they are.

Am I right so far Annie? Hang in there lady, It's the Holidays. A new year is upon us. And make them girls give you a 5 year plan to be out of the hobby. Go to school or something to be able to work for ya. Make em take pride in their home life and don't let em put up with some low life at home. If they have problems at home, they need to go home and deal with it and come back when they are done! Cell phones off and they can check them after a call then back off. This cuts down on them being upset before an appointment. See, I could run an agency, I would never want to cause I have seen the stress that earns that fee, those clients and them girls. And that doesn't even include dealing with board drama and probably on several boards and across several sites. That's why she posted out here. It's too hard to maintain a professional demeanor when there are so many drama kings and queens. Setting yourself up for that nightmare is not an option when you have babies counting on ya to hold it together. Geez, the felony side step alone is enough stress to keep me away. Don't deserve to get paid... hell these women deserves an award and most of working girls' parents should pay them for babysitting.

And this statement is for all you right wingers, law makers and judicial hypocrites that are no more faithful than a rabid dog. Just think about your 19 year old daughter sneaking into this business. Where would you want her? Under the wing of a credible agency, giving it away free at the local bar to a complete stranger or winging it on her own. That's the value of an agency. It's not about sex, it's about safety for the girls and the guys. And everybody knows that the preacher's daughter is the wildest in the bunch almost every time- any town USA. Fight crime and white slavery but leave consenting adults to their freedom of choice.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #8
Omahan
Secretary of State

When I hear someone praising agencies over indies I think of an Indie girl I got to know. She told me she hated working for an agency because she didn't even have time to wash between appointments. She would get to the car and head for the next stop while washing her self with a handi-wipe. How bad is that?
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
I_AM _______
BANNED

hahahahahahahaha I thought all girls should "go indie" thats what annie has been saying about every OTHER agency girl, suck it up annie, you made your bed now lay in it. This is really a humorous turn of events. If an agency wants to keep a girl, all they have to do is MAKE THEM MORE MONEY AND KEEP THEM SAFER than if they were Indie, if the agency can't, then it isn't worth a shit anyway and the girls should DEFINATELY go Indie. If an agency is losing girls, it is because said agency is not doing their job, said agency needs to STOP BLAMING CLIENTS for losing girls and learn how to do MORE FOR THE GIRLS.
I_AM _______ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women