Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 10:14 AM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default BOBBY BOWDEN: I’M PROUD TO TAKE A KNEE WITH COACH KENNEDY

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/05/bo...coach-kennedy/

Quote:

BOBBY BOWDEN: I’M PROUD TO TAKE A KNEE WITH COACH KENNEDY
11:01 PM 08/05/2018

Bobby Bowden | Head coach of the Florida State University football team from 1976-2009

I spent more than half a century coaching football. You don’t invest that much time in one profession without learning some valuable lessons. In football and in life the lessons we learn through adversity rather than success, while painful, are often the most meaningful.

Right now there is a man in Bremerton, Washington who is demonstrating by example how perseverance and courage through adversity can have far reaching impacts beyond the limits of our personal influence. I’ve never met Coach Joe Kennedy, but when I heard his story it resonated deeply with me. Perhaps it did so because his story includes three subjects I love – faith, football, and freedom.

Coach Kennedy served our country as a U.S. Marine defending our freedom for twenty years before going into coaching. He made a promise to God that if he was blessed with the opportunity to coach football he would always take a moment at the end of each game to kneel in silent prayer at midfield in gratitude for the effort and safety of his players and their opponents. He did so without incident until the school district forced an untenable choice upon him – stop praying or stop coaching. In a country founded on religious liberty, no one should ever have to make such a choice. Coach Kennedy took a knee, took a stand, and lost the job he loved.

Like any good Marine, Kennedy has refused to give up the fight. He took his case to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which ruled against him; now he’s taking his case to the Supreme Court of the United States. Coach Kennedy knows about battlefields and football fields, but not a lot about courtrooms, so I’ve decided to stand with him. I’ve added my name to a “friend of the court” brief urging the Court to take his case and reverse the injustice done to him.

No coach in this country should have to set down their faith when they pick up their whistle.

With all the analytics of modern sports, there are statistics for everything—from the big picture numbers of conference titles and national championships down to the minutest details. I’m sure someone knows exactly how many players and coaches came and went through my programs over the course of my career. I don’t.

I do know that all those players and coaches made an impact on me and contributed to the type of coach I was then and the man I am now. I’d like to think that on my better days I made an impression on them as well. My hope is they knew I cared far more about the type of men they would become than how many touchdowns they scored or championships they won.

Football is a great game. Those of us lucky enough to coach know what a blessing it is to have the opportunity to improve the lives of others by teaching. When we do it well, we teach far more than blocking, tackling, and other skills necessary for success on the field. We teach commitment to a purpose higher than self, tenacity in the face of adversity, and other skills necessary for success in life. By his actions, Coach Kennedy has taught his players and the rest of us that the great “wins” in life don’t happen on the football field or in the courtroom.

I don’t know if Joe Kennedy will ever get to coach again. For his sake, and the sake of our Constitution, I hope so. We need leaders with integrity on the field, in the classroom, in our communities and our government. I’m happy to place my name next to his in front of the Supreme Court. No matter what their decision is, in my book, Coach Kennedy is winning where it counts.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Fuckin eh!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:19 PM   #3
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Coach Kennedy
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Good for him. Everybody should be allowed to take a knee. For whatever reason. I'm glad you boyz agree with that.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Good for him. Everybody should be allowed to take a knee. For whatever reason. I'm glad you boyz agree with that.

wrong. this coach did so AFTER the game. not during the national anthem.

Will you take the Bet, YES or NO?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:32 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
wrong. this coach did so AFTER the game. not during the national anthem.

Will you take the Bet, YES or NO?
Who gives a fuck? A knee is a knee. A display of devotion is just that.

And no, I will never make a bet with you. Never.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:40 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!
Old 08-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!
No.

Old 08-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
No. Trump will not be impeached.

well thanks for clearing that up!
Old 08-06-2018, 06:16 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fake quote. But you've proven that you'll believe ANYTHING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Old 08-06-2018, 06:24 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who gives a fuck?

WE DO! https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-152584

Quote:

Reminder: Tomorrow is Election Day in Ohio, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Washington….

Posted on August 6, 2018 by sundance

Tomorrow is election day in Ohio, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Washington. It does not seem coincidental that Silicon Valley monopolistic oligarchs and left-wing media control agents make political moves at this particular moment in the election season.

If you live in Ohio, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri or Washington you can find your polling place HERE. Go Vote…. and if your registration is not up to date in your own home state, now is the time to get prepared for November. Do not wait.

“Donald Trump’s supporters are angry“, or “uneducated”, or “unenlightened”, or (Fill_In_The_Blank). This was clear in the latest round of sunlight upon how officials within the United States Department of Justice and FBI leadership feel about a nation of citizens beneath their authority. Now the corporate media narrative controllers are fully engaged.

The gaslighting is extreme as the same entities utilize their microphones in a brutal attempt to create a self fulfilling prophecy. In essence, what they are really trying to save is themselves. However, the reality disconnect only solidifies their irrelevance.

At this point, anyone still trying to convince us this entire assembly of our union is headed in the right direction, well, they might want to revisit their proximity to the 2018 election ballpark. Because they’re not just out of the city – they’re also out of the same state the election ballpark is located in….. But then again, the media know that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFiyqDAeO8

David Mamet had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for genuine liberals to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’… By pretending ‘not to know’ there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience, denial of truth allows easier trespass. The Democrat ideology depends on your unwillingness to accept their presentations; and your reconciliation. Do not look away.

There’s a level of anger far deeper and more consequential than expressed rage or visible behavior, it’s called Cold Anger.

Cold Anger does not need to go to violence. For those who carry it, no conversation is needed when we meet. You cannot poll or measure it specifically because most who carry it avoid discussion. And that decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any form of correctness.

We watched the passage of Obamacare at 1:38am on the day before Christmas Eve in 2009. We watched the Senate, then the House attempt passing Amnesty in 2014. We know exactly how it passed, and we know exactly why it passed. We don’t need to stand around talking about it….

We know what lies hidden behind “cloture” and the UniParty schemes.

We watch the 2009 $900+ billion Stimulus Bill being spent each year, every year, for seven consecutive years. Omnibus, Porkulous, QE1, QE2, Bailouts, Crony-Capitalism. We know exactly how this works, and we know exactly why this ruse is maintained. We don’t need to stand around talking about it…. We’re beyond talking.

We accept that the entire Senate voted to block President Trump’s ability to use recess appointments in 2017. Every.Single.Democrat.And.Repu blican.

Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.

We’ve waited each year, every year, for ten years, to see a federal budget, only to be given another Omnibus spending bill by Speaker Ryan.

We’ve watched the ridiculing of cops, the riots, and the lack of support for laws, or their enforcement. We’ve been absorbing all that. We’ve been exposed to violence upon us by paid operatives of the organized DNC machine. We know; the media trying to hide it doesn’t change our level of information.

Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.

Cold Anger takes notice of the liars, even from a great distance – seemingly invisible to the mob. Cold Anger will still hold open the door for the riot goer. Mannerly.

We’ve watched our borders being intentionally unsecured.

We’ve watched Islamic Terrorists slaughter Americans as our politicians proclaim their uncertainty of motive. We know exactly who they are and why they are doing it. We do not need to stand around discussing it…. we’re clear eyed.

Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic, and more purposeful. Eric Cantor’s defeat, Matt Bevin’s victory, Brexit, Donald Trump’s highest vote tally in the history of presidential primaries or Mark Sanford’s dispatch might aide your understanding.

Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel. This sensibility does not want to exist, it is forced to exist in otherwise unwilling hosts – we also refuse to be destabilized by it.

Transgender bathrooms are more important than border security.

Trade deals, employment and the standard of living in Vietnam and Southeast Asia are more important to Wall Street and DC lobbyists, than the financial security of Youngstown Ohio. We get it. We didn’t create that reality, we are simply responding to it.

Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course, is thoughtful vigilance; it’s a strategy devoid of emotion. The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn’t matter…. we’re far beyond that.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he’s not. He is exactly what we need at this moment. He is a necessary glorious bastard.

Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.

When the well attired lady leaves the checkout line carrying steaks and shrimp using an EBT card, the door is still held open for her; yet notations necessarily embed.

When the U.S. flags lay gleefully undefended, they do not lay unnoticed. When the stars and stripes are controversial, yet the Mexican flag is honored – we are paying attention.

When millionaire football players kneel down rather than honor our fallen soldiers and stand proud of our country, we see that. Check the NFL TV ratings – take note.

When a school community cannot openly pray, it does not mean the prayerful were absent.

When a liar seems to win, it is not without observation. Many – more than the minority would like to admit – know the difference between science, clocks and political agendas.

Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the pre-planned exit; with purpose.

A shield, or cry of micro-aggression will provide no benefit, nor quarter. Delicate sensibilities are dispatched like a feather in a hurricane. Pushed far enough, decisions are reached.

[…] On the drive to and from the East Coast, I paid attention to the billboards and bumper-stickers. Folks, the people in “Fly over” country are PISSED, from the guy that guides hunters, to the mayors of towns and cities, to state senators congressmen and Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law … The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back … right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50+% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over… (more)

It’s too late…

DC has ONE option:
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:19 PM   #12
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

And YOU take BOTH knees down at the 'holes when YOU are ' showing YOUR devotion to men's cocks, right assup !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women