Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Owlman
Gaining Momentum

Default Providers Not Seeking Business

Today I made four phonecalls, all to fairly well reviewed girls. None answered or returned the call within four hours. Two of the phones had mailboxes that were full which shows that they do not check calls very often.

How common is this?
Owlman is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Today I made four phonecalls, all to fairly well reviewed girls. None answered or returned the call within four hours. Two of the phones had mailboxes that were full which shows that they do not check calls very often.

How common is this?
If you're not pre-screened it happens alot it is almost guaranteed to happen how do they know you're not LE or some serial killer.
That's why they call it screening.
Did you try there emails and do you have a p411 account ID ?
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You sure they don't have your number programmed in their phones to show up as "Wakeup Calling" when you ring them?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

It happens. Once you're in though normally you can call and they pick up, or you shot them a txt. After you hook up and all goes well the no txt thing goes out the door as far as setting up an appointment, she ain't your txt buddy or nothing. But the "are you available" txt, is ok. Still even then sometimes you're left with your Dick in your hand, as it sounds like you are today.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Nick11796
BANNED

It would seem that anyone in any business would seek not to antagonize potential customers. If a girl runs an ad that provides a telephone number, she should respond in reasonable periods of time. Getting a full voice mailbox does not give an impression of a responsive provider.
Nick11796 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I can only imagine how many calls these chicks get (most of them worthless)I am not surprised a chicks box is full.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

once you have seen them you usually get through much faster. I have had times where I email a girl and a week later I get a reply other times they respond within hours.I rarely try for same day sessions since I like to plan ahead with my schedule but the few times I tried to schedule right away I never had much luck.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #8
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I can only imagine how many calls these chicks get (most of them worthless)I am not surprised a chicks box is full.
Heh heh....box is full....
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss lots of calls and never check my VM to the number I use in my ads...once I have seen someone. And if I would not mind seeing them again I give them my REAL number. Also on my ads here and. P411 I ask you to send pm prior to calling once you do that I can get you screened faster and check you out if all seems good I respond with my personal number because I pay attention to my personal phone. Just about 24/7
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
danwhoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

pls... most r flaky. the ones that want ur business wouldn't ask for 20 references; marry-go-around texting, premium pay and answers their damn phone.
danwhoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #11
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

If a guy isn't screened then I don't answer or return the call, save yourself the effort and either fill out their form or send an email with your references and you'll most likely get a better response
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post

Very true. My provider phone is, just that, but also alot of ladies do use their personal phone for work, when i did that, if I was not working i did not answer numbers i did not know. I check messages but if I have 10-3 of them may have been a legit message. Also if I miss a call, I never call it back, and that is out of respect and privacy. If I see a missed call, it may be 5 minutes later or 5 days later, but you may not be in a position at the time i call to talk, and that makes us both uncomfortable. So try not to get upset or think negative of the ladies.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #13
Owlman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
If a guy isn't screened then I don't answer or return the call, save yourself the effort and either fill out their form or send an email with your references and you'll most likely get a better response
I am sure that helps your business. In most cases you should get a good feel for a guy with a short conversation.

I do not ask the girl for her real name. It is not her business what my name or business is.

If she is reasonably astute, she can tell a lot about a guy in a short call - how does he speak, is he business like, does he talk like a gentleman, does he sound like a kid or does he sound middleaged, how much is he quibbling about price
Owlman is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #14
danwhoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

maybe they post their number n then not answer to boost their self confident. if they want u 2 bend over backwards 2 meet them then just move on.
danwhoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #15
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
And if I would not mind seeing them again I give them my REAL number.
That's my favorite shit. Usually by the 3rd or 4th time, I have gotten a real name. Well the first name anyway.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women