Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default DAM: Steve Bannons New Book: Donald Trump, his Sons, and Kushner All Met With Russians and Committed Treason

It's on like Donkey Kong....Say It Ain't So..... Steve Bannon has turned on Trump....and finally...I think Bannon realizes he could do prison time and so he's preemptively cooperating with Robert Mueller's investigation by unleashing hell on his former boss and all the rabid retarded ass voters that actually still support Trump...this is about to get bad.....real bad folks...yall buckle up....

Quote:
Steve Bannon suggested President Donald Trump was aware of Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with Russian operatives at Trump Tower in June 2016 ― because he met with them that day, too, according to an explosive new book by acclaimed journalist Michael Wolff.

The former White House strategist was quoted by Wolff as saying there was “zero” chance Trump Jr. didn’t walk the Russian meeting attendees “up to his father’s office on the 26th floor.”

Quote:
Bannon also dubbed the infamous Trump Tower meeting as “treasonous” and “bad shit,” according to Wolff. The far-right icon mocked Trump Jr. and Kushner for taking the meeting in hopes of acquiring dirt on Hillary Clinton, Trump’s political opponent in the 2016 presidential race, as first revealed by The New York Times in July.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers,” Bannon told Wolff, according to The Guardian, which obtained a copy of the book.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately,” he added.
Quote:
“This is all about money laundering,” Bannon told Wolff. “Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I realize this will be hard on some of you..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA it's ok we told you retards this was coming. HAHAHAHAHAA
Old 01-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #3
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It is really no surprise that the trumps are guilty of treason, it’s been long suspected and will be proven by Mueller. It’s fun though to watch the deplorables like Bannon turn on each other. Trump has been nothing but a fraud his whole life, he has so many Russian spiders in his closet that he can’t control them, they will all bite him in the end!

The deplorables in this forum that support him are just uneducated pawns, they have spent their whole lives living in a world of bigotry and hate. I feel sorry for them in a way because they are like zombies walking around our planet in a dumb state of mind. Even rabbits can learn but deplorables are not capable!

I’m glad Trumps Presidency is coming to a end and he and his family will leave the White House in disgrace. It’s the only way we can start to right all the damage he has done to the United States in the name of Russia.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
It is really no surprise that the trumps are guilty of treason, it’s been long suspected and will be proven by Mueller. It’s fun though to watch the deplorables like Bannon turn on each other. Trump has been nothing but a fraud his whole life, he has so many Russian spiders in his closet that he can’t control them, they will all bite him in the end!

The deplorables in this forum that support him are just uneducated pawns, they have spent their whole lives living in a world of bigotry and hate. I feel sorry for them in a way because they are like zombies walking around our planet in a dumb state of mind. Even rabbits can learn but deplorables are not capable!

I’m glad Trumps Presidency is coming to a end and he and his family will leave the White House in disgrace. It’s the only way we can start to right all the damage he has done to the United States in the name of Russia.

^ I simply couldn't have said it better..so I will let your words stand....I agree 1000%
Old 01-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #5
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ I simply couldn't have said it better..so I will let your words stand....I agree 1000%
Notice how no deplorables have responded to this post! HAHHA what bozo’s they are for supporting the biggest crook president of all time !
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Notice how no deplorables have responded to this post! HAHHA what bozo’s they are for supporting the biggest crook president of all time !

That's because Steve Bannon the White Nationalist is their guy...He helped Trump get elected and now he's ratting him out....They cannot in good faith and good conscience call Steve Bannon a liar..This one hurts it guts them like a fish and goes to the very core of who they are....I can't find the post but I said this would happen....I knew all along Bannon would turn on them...Jared Kushner is a sniveling little weasel and ousting Bannon sealed their fates...I think Roy Moore losing sent Bannon over the edge....These scumbags are silent as they're choking on shit right now.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

My avatar hopefully will be a reality for the Orange Monkey soon
Old 01-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #8
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
If it were worthy of note we might have something to say about it. All I see is just another fake news hit piece from a questionable source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff_(journalist)

"In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that more than a dozen of the subjects he mentioned complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes" that he attributed to them.[20]

In a 2004 cover story for The New Republic, Michelle Cottle wrote that Wolff was "uninterested in the working press," preferring to focus on "the power players—the moguls" and was "fixated on culture, style, buzz, and money, money, money." She also noted that "the scenes in his columns aren’t recreated so much as created—springing from Wolff’s imagination rather than from actual knowledge of events." Calling his writing "a whirlwind of flourishes and tangents and asides that often stray so far from the central point that you begin to wonder whether there is a central point", she quoted one daily New York columnist as saying "I find it nearly impossible to read his columns. They’re flabby. I don’t know what the fuck he’s trying to say." One journalist who knew Wolff told Cottle, "He can't write. He doesn't report."[21] Cottle subsequently called Wolff "possibly the bitchiest media big foot writing today."[22]

"Wolff's prose is difficult to hack through," wrote Erik Wemple in The Washington Post, adding that Wolff "is the Foxconn of the pointless, comma-laden aside." [23]

The Columbia Journalism Review criticized Wolff in 2010 when he suggested that The New York Times was aggressively covering the breaking News International phone hacking scandal as a way of attacking News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch. CJR called Wolff's analysis "pathetic", "disgusting", "twisted", and based on "zero evidence".[24]

His former employer, New York Magazine, has called him an "angry man for pay" and a "media provocateur".[25] Howard Kurtz once said, "Michael is rarely impressed by anyone other than himself." [26]

He'll probably sell a lot of books though. Mostly to idiots like you.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

hahahaah you brain dead morons are livid...and will die in your ignorance and stupidity...I'm loving this...glad Bannon flipped....now the FBI can use this as well....YAY !!!
Old 01-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It’ll be interesting once Twitler has to face the truth. The next layer of bullshit will be revealed.

“Don brought these guys into my office I didn’t know, so I told him to get them outta here...”

Something to that effect.

Right now, it’s discrediting the report and trashing his former best friend.

The “base” has gotta be confused as shit right now.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:28 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I'm just glad Bannon flipped so early...this is fucking awesome....and the Repulicans are basically fucked now...Bannon was everything...the Key...Bannon says they all had nicknames for Trump...I'm going to post them soon HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Man I love this shit
Old 01-03-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

None of you liberal shitheads know what the definition of treason is
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
None of you liberal shitheads know what the definition of treason is
The OPs only expertise is tongue fucking assholes.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
It's on like Donkey Kong....Say It Ain't So..... Steve Bannon has turned on Trump....and finally...I think Bannon realizes he could do prison time and so he's preemptively cooperating with Robert Mueller's investigation by unleashing hell on his former boss and all the rabid retarded ass voters that actually still support Trump...this is about to get bad.....real bad folks...yall buckle up....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009
There's a lot of smoke but no fire. The Trump Russian collusion Fairy Tale is nothing more than a strategic political distraction maneuver designed by high level Trump advisers to bring down Clinton, Obama, Podesta and many others. Mueller is a criminal too, but Trump has him by the short hairs to bring down the main players. The big Russian Collusion ruse is about to be shattered once those indictments are revealed and executed.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:11 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

A quick look at the article -- about Michael Wolff's book -- shows that Bannon wrote no such book as Shit-stained Chapped-ass claims in the thread title and confirms that Shit-stained Chapped-ass is as congenitally delusional as he is fucking illiterate.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women