Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5
Default Reporting NCNS's

Friendly and helpful Mods, Administrators, and other people of authority: If this question/info has already been posted/discussed, I apologize.

Where is the proper place to report repeated NCNS's? I know that these type of posts often degenerate into nasty he-said, she-said disputes, but on the other hand, if a Provider has a habit of repeated NCNS's, then that info needs to be posted.

(And, of course, we all know that a dawg would NEVER, EVER not keep an appoinment! )

Thanks
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
BIG C
Ambassador

I've always said that since no session took place, then the proper place to report a NSNC would be in the Discussion Section (and some guys with PA like to report it in the ML).....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I wish more guys would simply report the fact of an NCNS. No need to let the rage build up and post a flaming diatribe.

Just post in the appropriate coed section.

"I had a session scheduled with Typhoid Mary. I confirmed two hours before the appointed time, drove to the incall location 10 minutes ahead of time as agreed. No answer to phone calls. Tried again for an hour, then left."

It might we worthwhile to give her 24 hours or so to respond to calls, give a (probably phony) excuse, offer a makeup, etc.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
Musman
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
I wish more guys would simply report the fact of an NCNS. No need to let the rage build up and post a flaming diatribe.

Just post in the appropriate coed section.

"I had a session scheduled with Typhoid Mary. I confirmed two hours before the appointed time, drove to the incall location 10 minutes ahead of time as agreed. No answer to phone calls. Tried again for an hour, then left."

It might we worthwhile to give her 24 hours or so to respond to calls, give a (probably phony) excuse, offer a makeup, etc.
I believe in giving a provider 48 hours after an NCNS to get in touch, explain and offer to make amends before making a public posting. Meanwhile, you can send her a PM or e-mail asking what happened. There are few excuses that would cover not answering calls or calling the hobbyist back once she realized she couldn't make the session. Amends for the scenario you summarized should be significant in my book - a free session or at least an extended or double session at a steep discount. In many cases, the hobbiest would have had to arrange an absence from work and/or his family. In addition, most guys would also take extra care in grooming, maybe pick up a small gift for her along the way - only spend the travel and wait time before realizing he wasn't going to get laid with no time left for a plan B. An NCNS is real frustrating, but they happen to almost all of us who play in the hobby at some point.

I agree that the NCNS post should stick to the facts and not appear to be a blatant attack on the lady. The extra wait time before posting also gives the guy enough time to cool off a little more before he writes it. Posting in anger hurts the poster as much as the subject in the eyes of other providers.

My two cents...

MM
Musman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
coolman1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default NCNS's....AGENCIES...OR....GIR LS ?

I totally agree with posting NCNS'S......for me this happen twice in one night.....both involving agencies....aubrey elf....then lauren with thomas babb.....being familar with the elves, i tend to think it's the girl who's dropped the ball....but i could be wrong.....with thomas babb i can't say, but and indicator may be the fact they posted the wrong number on bp for lauren....you say wanna be in business...bush league...no attention to detail.....perhaps the machine is getting to big.....it seems to me that the hard working independent girls are much more reliable .....
coolman1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #6
coolman1965
Valued Poster

Default post

i just realized i didn't put this in the proper forum....my bad
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
Jadore Introductions
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18358
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman1965 View Post
I totally agree with posting NCNS'S......for me this happen twice in one night.....both involving agencies....aubrey elf....then lauren with thomas babb.....being familar with the elves, i tend to think it's the girl who's dropped the ball....but i could be wrong.....with thomas babb i can't say, but and indicator may be the fact they posted the wrong number on bp for lauren....you say wanna be in business...bush league...no attention to detail.....perhaps the machine is getting to big.....it seems to me that the hard working independent girls are much more reliable .....
QUACK QUACK QUACK
Jadore Introductions is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
coolman1965
Valued Poster

Thumbs down tbe....no..class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbe View Post
QUACK QUACK QUACK
....truth hurts.....
Old 04-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
Jadore Introductions
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18358

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman1965 View Post
....truth hurts.....
It would.... "IF" it was true. lol .

Again.. QUACK QUACK QUACK.
Jadore Introductions is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:21 AM   #10
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default COOLMAN

Do you have a problem with agency ?? Last I knew 30 mins was ok??? Or are you just to busy to FREAKIN CALL ??? annie P.S Nobody is forcing anyone to call agency's.... ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:35 AM   #11
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews
Default As usual...

VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:14 AM   #12
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore View Post
Yeah, I concur that some hijacking is going on and I am bad enough to rescue this thread by saying "GET BACK ON TOPIC SO I DON'T HAVE TO LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWNETH ! ! ! ! !".....How's that???.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
coolman1965
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Do you have a problem with agency ?? Last I knew 30 mins was ok??? Or are you just to busy to FREAKIN CALL ??? annie P.S Nobody is forcing anyone to call agency's.... ANNIE
No, I have nothing against agencies Annie....the problem I encountered was a non call following screening...a simple courtesy call would've been sufficient whether I was approved are not....after waiting forty-five minutes I called back...just to get a voicemail....
Old 04-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #14
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Enterprise to Big C:

Please close this thread. There's no longer any sign of intelligent life.

stavin out...
stavinChain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women