Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default drugged by parents

The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a Methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question. "Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?" I replied I had a drug problem when I was young:
  • I was drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
  • I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.
  • I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults.
  • I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher, or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.
  • I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profanity.
  • I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and cocklebur's out of dad's fields.
  • I was drug to the homes of family, friends and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood; and, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have drug me back to the woodshed.
Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, or think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin; and, if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America would be a better place.
God bless the parents who drugged us.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GREAT POST!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks Dilbert... I, too, remember being drugged. More often than it should have been. Guess I was a slow learner. But I agree with you that if more kids had this type of drug the country would be a better place for all.
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Ziel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

lol I am always talking to my cousin and this post is funny as hell because of what we talk about. I think I will email that to him. He will have a big laugh.

We always talk about how we grown up and how kids are now. i keep telling him no one shot up a school or did these stupid things kids today do because back when we were growing up there was no time out or go to your room.

It was bring me the leather belt and drop your pants for this ass whipping you about to get for fucking up.

My godchild is a nightmare to my moms because she never gives him any spankings. She just makes him sit on the sofa. I go over there and see him acting like that and get after him and he stops right there because he knows I will spank his little butt if he keeps being bad.

Now I am not saying to kick the shit out your kids by no means. But a good spanking can correct a child's path real fast.
Ziel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women