Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ambiance?

I have a general question about the ambiance of a providers place. Since I have had the privilege of acquiring a personal incall, I wondered what your opinion would be on the 'mood' set in the room?

First let me say that I am ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and I am OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Which means I am moving just about every minute that I am awake and that I have to have everything around me clean and organized. Geeeze right?? I know!!! I say that because I may be more concerned about this topic than others. But I would like to get a few general opinions from some of you.

So my question is, "As a hobbyist, does the ambiance of a providers place make a difference to you?" Do you like scented candles in the room? What about the lighting? Dim and romantic or bright so you can see it ALL? Do you like music playing in the background and if so, what style is best enjoyed? What type of environment puts you most at ease during your time? What do you find to be too distracting (besides the tv on right)? Does it matter if the place is clean? Does the condition of a lady's place have any impact on whether you would be a repeat client or not?

I know that one time earlier this year I went to see a client who is well regarded on the boards. When I got there I was a little set back. His references did not warn me of HIS place. It was so cluttered that I had to follow a path to get to where he was seated. I tried very hard to be a good provider, but I know that my services were probably not my best because all I could think of was "when was the last time he washed these sheets?" I am not normally a clock watcher, but I have to admit I could not wait for the time to be up. I am sure that my disorders contributed to my thoughts, but even to a normal person, the place was a mess! I know that I could never see this client again because of the ambiance of the place. Unfortunately, every time I see a post by him that is what first comes to mind.

So, does it matter to you?
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Lil red, can't be of much help apart from the only judgement I make is the relivance to the personal clenliness of the provider.
If the place is a shit hole and or she is wareing cheep manmade fabric underware I will tip and go.
If the undergarments can't breath nor can whats behind them.
Personally don't like the smell of candles I know many do.
Nice clean personable would work for most I'm sure.
You need to make it what you are comfortable with, so as not to disterb your disorders.
You being happy and content will give of the best ambience you can muster.
Guest080212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to set my "ambience" as a representation of my personality

my bedroom is set to look like an evening in Paris during the flapper days

my other play room looks like a shag pad.....disco ball/tact lighting/lots of funky throw pillows/lazer lights/surround sound/lots of candles...

I try to maintain a clean and inviting environment ....makes the date so much more fun if I am comfortable as well as my client
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Spartan. Soft light. Fragrance free candles. Soft, barely noticeable music. And you wearing something that will make me forget my surroundings.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Candles. Soft, dim lighting. Music. No TV! Lingerie. Phone off. Offer me something to drink. Be glad to see me. Follow my lead.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you been to my place, Stavin???
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
neglecedpole
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Red, you have great Ambiance at your incall.
neglecedpole is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
Slammer321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

My thoughts are if your GFE think date, soft music dim the lights a little, nothing distracting. If not then you can leave the lights on and crank up the hard rock
Slammer321 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer321 View Post
My thoughts are if your GFE think date, soft music dim the lights a little, nothing distracting. If not then you can leave the lights on and crank up the hard rock
and dance nekkid in just your socks....lol!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Nicole Lee of Houston has the most delightful passion pad I have ever been in. Hancyinheels has the ability to make her place a fantastic pasion pit. From the minute you get to the door you are seduced and aroused. A private patio where you can get frisky and a huge iron bed that can take the hardest pounding. A very well equiped bar and the whole thing is clean enough for a white glove inspection. I was really impressed.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Red your place is great.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:03 AM   #12
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Excellent questions. Each person is a little different. For me, I like candles, dim lighting, with soft, romantic music (lady's choice). I hate for the TV or phone to be on. If a place is not clean, I will never return.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #13
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I think ambiance is very important. Even when I tour I bring flame less candles and scarves to put over lamps, anything to make a hotel room look more inviting. A simple red light bulb can change the mood of a whole room. I love setting the mood for Pavens After Dark, I think the night time is the most erotic time of the day.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry I went AWOL on my own thread. Just got in from the family Christmas.... and lets just say I am soooo glad to be back home!!!

I really appreciate everyones answers. I must admit, I was surprised at the many responses for soft light from the men. I know I am a romantic at heart and I love things that make me have the feelings and thoughts of romance around me. Thank you for the compliments on my 'office' as I call it. I want my place to be comfortable and inviting when I have a date over. I have been working on stocking my bar and learning new drinks to offer clients. And I am always open to suggestions.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always keep sprite zero/coke zero/and diet dr pepper....most of my clients drink those drinks...even with liquor!

My apartment is being repainted to really create a "unique" atmosphere!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women