Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160962
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Newt Gingrich's 21st Century Contract W/America

Gingrich is making the most sense to me of all the current Republican field......he won't get the nomination but I like what he says and how he says it....particularly his challenge to debate Obama in a Lincoln/Douglass style forum...............none of the other candidates could make such a challenge; Obama would eat their lunch.........

Here is Gingrich's newst Contract With America. It has some good ideas.

Check it out.

http://www.newt.org/21st-century-contract-america
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Does Newt contract include cheating on your spouse???? No all seriousness Newt is a true conservative and does have some great ideas- he does make more sense than Romney or Perry and certainly Cain- he and Huntsman to me should be the front runners- but sadly they are not- honestly WW- I want someone strong to challenge Obama because when you have someone strong it brings out the best in both candidates. A Newt-Obama debate would be great- but I think Newt has a little too much baggage and the media doesn't give him nor Huntsman the attention it gives Romney. I really don't see Romney beating Obama just my honest opinion.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No one cares. Gingrich is smart, but he will compromise his principles within minutes of taking office, which he won't.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

A contract with america is just as stupid stupid now. The elected officials do not need a contract with America, they took an oath to defend the constitution. That's the only contract they need to adhere to.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
A contract with america is just as stupid stupid now. The elected officials do not need a contract with America, they took an oath to defend the constitution. That's the only contract they need to adhere to.
+1
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not the stupid Republicans, DFW5 Traveler! They ALL violated their oath of office by signing the "pledge" with that absolutely brainless Grover Norquist. On top of that most of them also took an additional "pledge" to never increase a single tax, especially on billionaires.

Those asswipes don't deserve ANYONE'S vote!.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, Stevie, you are right about those Republicans not deserving anyone's vote. I would just like to add that neither do the Democrats deserve anyone's vote.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Gingrich is making the most sense to me of all the current Republican field......he won't get the nomination but I like what he says and how he says it....particularly his challenge to debate Obama in a Lincoln/Douglass style forum...............none of the other candidates could make such a challenge; Obama would eat their lunch.........

Here is Gingrich's newst Contract With America. It has some good ideas.

Check it out.

http://www.newt.org/21st-century-contract-america
On CWA, republicans under Gingrich did some things, but not a lot of it.

I don't think Gingrich is being serious with new CWA just as he was with the old CWA.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #9
latnlvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

His previous contract is not with America (n) people but on them sothat he and his friends can make millions or billions
latnlvr is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
BigLouie
Valued Poster

In the previous contract with American there was a pledge to cut spending and/or eliminate a large number of government agencies. By the time Bush and the Republicans lost power not one agency had been eliminated and the spending to all the agencies listed had their funding increase. Some contract.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

While Gingrich was the Speaker of the House he reduced spending significantly. He did not get everything he wanted since he had to compromise with Clinton but they did better than any Congress since I can remember which is back to about 1980. Blaming him for what Republicans did in since 2000 is unfair since he was not there.

I am hoping things change and Gingrich gains support. I would love to see him and Obama debate. Obama had it easy in the last election against McCain. I dislike Perry and Obama would beat him easily in a debate, Romney could probably hold his own but has baggage of his own past policies, Bachman or Santorum are way to socially conservative to get there, Cain I like but I am not confident he will last, Ron Paul I also like but I do not think he could effectively communicate in the debate.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Gingrich has forgotten more history than Obama will ever know. If only Gingrich could be trusted to follow through on his ideas. That's the history that concerns me.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Gingrich has forgotten more history than Obama will ever know. If only Gingrich could be trusted to follow through on his ideas. That's the history that concerns me.
Gingrich was good at throwing bones to the base. Trusted? hell no, he can't be trusted period. he'd compromise his base if he thought he'd get points and peace with democrats
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:35 PM   #14
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Gingrich would compromise if he accomplished most of his objective. Expecting the next president not to compromise is nuts. However, if you look at what he accomplished in the 90's you have to acknowledge he was effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Gingrich was good at throwing bones to the base. Trusted? hell no, he can't be trusted period. he'd compromise his base if he thought he'd get points and peace with democrats
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women